Whats rustling your jimmies?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The 5800X i bought came with Farcry 6. Go to redeem the code and it comes up invalid. Look back at my order and it said the code was only valid for a month. I bought my 5800X last December.

What the fuck?

• 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And each update breaks something. This time around, messenger keeps opening itself whenever it wants while using other apps and it then closes those apps: YouTube, Google Maps, Pandora, etc. Infuriating.

That's why I don't update most of my apps. Some I wish I could just delete like youtube and google hangouts. But the ones I use, I'll update it as long as the notes don't say anything about new features. Fuck you and your new features, I like the goddam app as is and new features are always what breaks it. I try to wait until at least 2 bug fix updates after a new feature update.

But it really rustles my jimmies when they don't write anything. Chrome is probably the worst about it. If you were too rushed to write a few words about what you just did, then eat a dick. I'm not beta testing your shit.

I wish there was a way to ignore updates from an app until it's next update. Kinda triggers my OCD that I have 42 updates pending all the time.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
The 5800X i bought came with Farcry 6. Go to redeem the code and it comes up invalid. Look back at my order and it said the code was only valid for a month. I bought my 5800X last December.

What the fuck?

I had a similar code when I upgraded some stuff back in January. I claimed the code immediately, and was just able to download Farcry last week.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Online auction. I went through the first night and added a bunch of stuff to my watch list. Then usually I go back the last day to do my bidding because they usually add more details or pics to at least some of the items. I thought the auction ended tonight but it ended last night.

So I went through the watchlist and I really shouldn't have. There were so many things that went for less than I would have paid. goddammitt. Some that I've been wanting for a long time too. Like a set of dueling pistols.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Whoever created discord music bots should be whipped for a few hours with frayed speaker wire.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just found out my high school crush died. Same class as my wife and I (We're 36). No idea what the cause of death was, wife suspects it was suicide. Kind of a bummer.

She was absolutely smoking hot, probably the hottest girl in the school. We hung out a good bit sophomore and junior year and went to some dances together, bit never really dated. I remember seeing her when we were about 24 or 25. I just got back from living in Hawaii and looked better than I ever had. Tanned and jacked. She was looking chunky and pasty white. Had a little satisfaction in that interaction, but now I'm bummed that was the last time I saw her.

• 4Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

What the fuck?
Same thing happened to me with Newegg a few years back. I called and they gave me a replacement code for a different game. I forget what the original game was, but I know the replacement was the newest Lara Croft game at that time.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Screenshot_20211021-191748.jpg

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Worthless indian tech support. One of our main pieces of business software makes heavy use of Indians and holy shit those people are useless.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Worthless indian tech support. One of our main pieces of business software makes heavy use of Indians and holy shit those people are useless.

But I bet the (short term) money some MBA saved the company by outsourcing that looked good on his employee review! It eventually costs more in the long run, but we're all short term in business now.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Our office admin just bought a case of tissue/kleenex last week. All of it has glitter on it. Why in the everything fuck would ANYONE want tissue with glitter on it?!?!

• 2Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users

Mandriana

Mobile websites. All fucking dogshit. Can't find anything, can't navigate through them, they're all fucking broken on desktop browsers. Fucking garbage.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
News sites are fucking terrible now. One of my local ones will let you see like half a story then blur the rest to make you sign up with them.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users