Whats rustling your jimmies?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I am so godamn tired of having to throw one of these out every winter. Wife and mother in law buy one every fucking year for the dogs, they never EVER use it, I have to move it every Saturday to mow, then have to figure out how to get rid of the fucking thing when fall/winter hits.
Screenshot_20211024-074127_Gallery.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Ordering things with Amazon prime, but shipping estimates are 5 to 6 WEEKS. No thanks.
Amazon is nothing more than a flea market these days. You know it is bad when mid-low tier Chinese companies won't sell there because it will ruin their reputation.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Rant time.

I go to Carls Jr to get a western bacon. Dining room closed so I go to drive thru. Signs all over the place saying they are very understaffed and taking online orders only and they close early. Ok fine so I leave.

Now I go to Wendys nearby for a spicy chicken sandwich and a 4 for 4. I get the 4 for 4 but the chicken sandwich is missing. Of course the dining room is closed so i go back to the drive thru and let the dude know I didn't get the sandwich. I get to the window and he hands me a chicken sandwich in a bag and get home to find out he gave me one of those value tiny ass chicken sandwiches instead of the normal size one.

I wouldn't have cared if I just got a different sandwich but not those 3 bite ones. Definitely not worth the 5 bucks.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Rant time.

I go to Carls Jr to get a western bacon. Dining room closed so I go to drive thru. Signs all over the place saying they are very understaffed and taking online orders only and they close early. Ok fine so I leave.

Now I go to Wendys nearby for a spicy chicken sandwich and a 4 for 4. I get the 4 for 4 but the chicken sandwich is missing. Of course the dining room is closed so i go back to the drive thru and let the dude know I didn't get the sandwich. I get to the window and he hands me a chicken sandwich in a bag and get home to find out he gave me one of those value tiny ass chicken sandwiches instead of the normal size one.

I wouldn't have cared if I just got a different sandwich but not those 3 bite ones. Definitely not worth the 5 bucks.
That shit tier value chicken is what normally comes in that 4 for $4. You’re bitching because you wanted a $5 real chicken sandwich instead of the $1 processed chicken sandwich in your $4 meal. Go bitch elsewhere.

• 1Picard

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That shit tier value chicken is what normally comes in that 4 for $4. You’re bitching because you wanted a $5 real chicken sandwich instead of the $1 processed chicken sandwich in your $4 meal. Go bitch elsewhere.
And you're not reading what he wrote properly. He bought the 4 for 4 AND a spicy chicken sandwich.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I thought that too, but op also said waste of $5 which seems too cheap for premium + 4.
I took it to mean that he paid $5 for that specific sandwich, and was given the shitty cheap one instead. Which is a little too cheap, since they are like $7 here, but close enough.

joz123 joz123 get in here and clear this up for us!

joz123

Potato del Grande
I'm not stupid. I got a double stack with the 4 for 4 and a separate regular spicy chicken.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I'm not stupid. I got a double stack with the 4 for 4 and a separate regular spicy chicken.
Why the fuck do you leave the drive up window before checking your order? I will in no way shape or form pull away from that window till I have confirmed my order is correct.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Why the fuck do you leave the drive up window before checking your order? I will in no way shape or form pull away from that window till I have confirmed my order is correct.
Because I don't do complicated orders so I assume I will get the correct food. I learned my lesson though.

• 1Worf

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Because I don't do complicated orders so I assume I will get the correct food. I learned my lesson though.
Fast food employees are over paid retards these days. I don’t budge until I at least know I got what I ordered.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
When you get your first real chance to enjoy some workshop time in a week... Have a whole mini project planned out (Metalcasting to make some things Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus wants to give out at Xmas) and you get going and just as you're ready to cook... poof.. you're out of propane.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brakes on one of my cars squeeling louder than an 18 wheeler's. No more race pads for a while, I think.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Unless it's extremely mass produced, every conceivable supply constrained item being dominated by scalpers. Lego releasing a $650 4 foot titanic lego (wife loves both)

Site placing me in que at release time saying I'm in a que and will refresh in a 15 second countdown that keeps restarting. So Dont know if really in que, an error, or I'm good. But something tells me I'm going to get boned on buying wifes xmas/anniversary combined gift she was looking forward to when she's otherwise having a shitty time atm.

• 1Picard
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Unless it's extremely mass produced, every conceivable supply constrained item being dominated by scalpers. Lego releasing a $650 4 foot titanic lego (wife loves both)

Site placing me in que at release time saying I'm in a que and will refresh in a 15 second countdown that keeps restarting. So Dont know if really in que, an error, or I'm good. But something tells me I'm going to get boned on buying wifes xmas/anniversary combined gift she was looking forward to when she's otherwise having a shitty time atm.
You're a big softie slug, but your wife isn't having a shitty time if she's looking forward to a Lego Titanic set for Christmas.

• 1Harrow