Whats rustling your jimmies?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
FedEx giving estimated delivery dates for the weekend, when they don't deliver on the fucking weekend.

Well ackshually! We're in the holiday season and in normal years, both UPS and FedEx will extend residential deliveries into the weekend. FedEx also was weird with home delivery in years past sometimes where the schedule was like Tues-Sat deliveries instead of Mon-Fri. No idea what any of that shit looks like this year with staffing issues, though.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It looks like shit fuck you wheres my package?

1638737749135.png

Another shipping wtf is a package of mine coming from Texas first going to California then coming back to Arizona, delayed as well.

1638737971782.png

• 2Harrow
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
It looks like shit fuck you wheres my package?
Another shipping wtf is a package of mine coming from Texas first going to California then coming back to Arizona, delayed as well.
I had a package ship from Georgia, to Jacksonville, to California, back to Jacksonville.

I assume they are getting sorted incorrectly, all the part time hires for the holidays

• 1Harrow

alisandar

<Bronze Donator>
I had a package ship from Georgia, to Jacksonville, to California, back to Jacksonville.

I assume they are getting sorted incorrectly, all the part time hires for the holidays
This is the finest journey one of my packages ever took:

Shipped with Amazon
Friday, November 12
4:21 AM
Package arrived at a carrier facility.
Tukwila, US
Thursday, November 11
3:47 PM
Package is out for delivery.
Tukwila, US
Wednesday, November 10
10:30 PM
Tukwila, US
6:19 PM
Tukwila, US
Tuesday, November 9
11:09 PM
Tukwila, US
4:30 AM
Tukwila, US
Monday, November 8
4:02 PM
Tukwila, US
1:47 AM
Tukwila, US
Sunday, November 7
1:40 AM
Tukwila, US
Friday, November 5
10:34 PM
Tukwila, US
Thursday, November 4
11:46 PM
Tukwila, US

10 arrivals in Tukwila over 8 days and one out for delivery feeble attempt near the end there. Never did make it.

• 1Harrow

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Fast food places adding tips to the payment process this year. I don’t want a side of guilt with my shitty fast food.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Fast food places adding tips to the payment process this year. I don’t want a side of guilt with my shitty fast food.

Places are starting to add a COVID or inflation surcharge. Like, just update your menu if you need to adjust prices.

• 1Harrow

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Places are starting to add a COVID or inflation surcharge. Like, just update your menu if you need to adjust prices.
They’ve been updating menus around here. A burger from five guys is almost $9. They were $5-$6 a few years ago. The tip thing I’ve been seeing popping up all over on top of the inflation prices.

I don’t want to tip some teenager for pushing buttons on a register. I’d prefer if we could just order from kiosks like Wawa.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Tipping for what?
What the actual fuck do they do to expect a tip?
god damn tipping scam bullshit.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Salty

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Tipping for what?
What the actual fuck do they do to expect a tip?
god damn tipping scam bullshit.
That’s exactly why my Jimmie’s are rustled! They don’t do anything worth tipping, but they have to stand there and watch me press the 0% tip button now.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
That’s exactly why my Jimmie’s are rustled! They don’t do anything worth tipping, but they have to stand there and watch me press the 0% tip button now.
I will do it while smiling in their face, fuck you and your god damn tip bullshit.
I'm just fucking done with it, got a haircut not long ago and there was a tip spot on the recite. You get a nice big 0 mother fucker, you said the hair cut was this price so I am paying this price and only this price. You want more, tell me the price and then I will decide if I want to pay it but dont try and guilt or embarrass me into paying more afterwards.
God damn I wish Covid had been more effective in wiping out most of humanity.

• 1Harrow

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Trash day was Friday. Neighbor over filled the trash can. Garbageman uses hydraulic truck to empty trash cans. Whatever falls out falls out. Moves to next house. Needless to say, trash all over the damn street, and in front of my house. I am sweeping the damn street in 20 degree temps. I start to sweep in front of my neighbors house. She is irate that I am seeing what was in her garbage! I calmly tell her she needs to not fill the trash can so much. Pay for the city bags for "extra" garbage, and I won't have to do this. PLUS it was close to sunset. Garbage was picked up at noon. Do I wait for YOU to do it? Or you know, clean my fuckin neighborhood? The one your cheap lazy ass made a mess in. I ignored her. Cleaned up her mess.

And this bitch painted her shutters bright yellow. FUCKIN yellow! Her house was already the worst on the street. Now with yellow shutters.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I will do it while smiling in their face, fuck you and your god damn tip bullshit.
I'm just fucking done with it, got a haircut not long ago and there was a tip spot on the recite. You get a nice big 0 mother fucker, you said the hair cut was this price so I am paying this price and only this price. You want more, tell me the price and then I will decide if I want to pay it but dont try and guilt or embarrass me into paying more afterwards.
God damn I wish Covid had been more effective in wiping out most of humanity.

You tip your barber man. That has always been on my receipt for years now. WTF you getting your hair cut? Super Cuts?

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
White folk don’t care about their barbers.

LOL. Apparently not! My haircut/beard trim used to cost 15 bucks. Tip was...15 bucks. (Now I am bald). So 30 bucks a cut. How much we talking your peeps pay for a cut. Genuinely curious.

• 1Harrow

Sevens

Log Wizard
You tip your barber man. That has always been on my receipt for years now. WTF you getting your hair cut? Super Cuts?
Im not tipping my barber
Im not tipping at a fast food place
Im not tipping at a buffet or other place where you server yourself (except they hide the soda machines in the back so you have to ask your server for a refill so you will guilted into tipping)
And if I have a large party where they add a tip into the total you bet your ass I am not adding more on the table
Pizza hut has a delivery charge, they dont get a tip
Pizza Inn has no delivery charge, they DO get a tip
Im not tipping you fuckers twice. Kiss my ass

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Im not tipping my barber
Im not tipping at a fast food place
Im not tipping at a buffet or other place where you server yourself (except they hide the soda machines in the back so you have to ask your server for a refill so you will guilted into tipping)
And if I have a large party where they add a tip into the total you bet your ass I am not adding more on the table
Pizza hut has a delivery charge, they dont get a tip
Pizza Inn has no delivery charge, they DO get a tip
Im not tipping you fuckers twice. Kiss my ass
Tip your barber man!! Remember barbers have to pay for "rent" for that chair.
Correct. I look at them like they are on crack.
Buffet? Who is there to tip? Again, look at them like they are on crack.
I have an issue with this also. This is a recent trend in the last few years. Unless the service is five star you get what I want to give.
Ya, I don't get this one either. WTF is the delivery charge for? I do tip though if it's a shitty night in New England. Like Blizzard type shit.
Not sure what you mean with Pizza Inn

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Tip your barber man!! Remember barbers have to pay for "rent" for that chair.
Correct. I look at them like they are on crack.
Buffet? Who is there to tip? Again, look at them like they are on crack.
I have an issue with this also. Unless the service is five star.
Ya, I don't get this one either. WTF is the delivery charge for? I do tip though if it's a shitty night in New England. Like Blizzard type shit.
Not sure what you mean with Pizza Inn
Pizza Inn is a local pizza place, its pretty good
I am just sick of places trying to needle me to death with tips. Okay you have to pay rent, then charge a price you can live with.
I mean I go to a chines buffet and they have a sushi bar and they too have a fucking tip jar out? wtaf
Its just too god damn much anymore.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
LOL. Apparently not! My haircut/beard trim used to cost 15 bucks. Tip was...15 bucks. (Now I am bald). So 30 bucks a cut. How much we talking your peeps pay for a cut. Genuinely curious.
I don’t really know. My hair gets poofy once it gets over an inch long, so I just cut it myself once a month with a 5/8”, wife trims it when I’m done. $40 clippers last 7-8 years. I trim my own beard too.

I have gone a few times in the past ten years and it was $26 plus tip. I also had to listen to this girl complain about her bills cause she has some dog on expensive medicine, and her bf dumped her. I only go when wife gets me a gift card or something, she knows I hate it. It only takes them like ten minutes to do my hair and they don’t do shit with scissors, they just shave it down like I do myself. Not worth $30 once a month.

• 1Harrow

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I don’t really know. My hair gets poofy once it gets over an inch long, so I just cut it myself once a month with a 5/8”, wife trims it when I’m done. $40 clippers last 7-8 years. I trim my own beard too.

I have gone a few times in the past ten years and it was $26 plus tip. I also had to listen to this girl complain about her bills cause she has some dog on expensive medicine, and her bf dumped her. I only go when wife gets me a gift card or something, she knows I hate it. It only takes them like ten minutes to do my hair and they don’t do shit with scissors, they just shave it down like I do myself. Not worth $30 once a month.

Um. 30 a WEEK man if you're like me and care about looking decent. A month? I look like this (Covid. No barber shops open for a couple months):

WTF1.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users