Whats rustling your jimmies?

Goatface

don't know who to hate more.
ups, fedex, and usps keep mixing up mail with a house 5 doors down the road, same house number but i am North they are South, even-though part of the same block.
in last couple of years, they have brought 1 package to me, while i had to fetch about 2 with 5 "gone missing". also i have brought them about 5. i am not out anything as the senders have all just reshipped.

joz123

Potato del Grande
ups, fedex, and usps keep mixing up mail with a house 5 doors down the road, same house number but i am North they are South, even-though part of the same block.
in last couple of years, they have brought 1 package to me, while i had to fetch about 2 with 5 "gone missing". also i have brought them about 5. i am not out anything as the senders have all just reshipped.
This is why if I buy anything online it's usually through Amazon. I will have packages "delivered" and nothing came but they are good about re-shipping stuff quick. Sometimes they show a picture of the package at the door and one time the picture showed no package and said delivered. Amazing stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Fedex here is a joke. Never on time. Not once. They've taken a "when we get around to it" attitude towards their business.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Okay-- I am making some renovations. I am using a bunch of glass and tile and aluminum. I have had TONS (literally) of stuff shipped, mostly by UPS and USPS.

Here's the thing: ANYTHING that is labeled as FRAGILE has the ever-living shit crushed out of it. If it isn't labeled as such, it's fine. I had to replace one piece SEVEN TIMES! Considering the thousands of pounds of materials and elements I have recently had shipped to me, I am beyond incredulous that if it is labeled to handle it with caution, all that does is trigger the handlers and delivery personnel to beat the ever-living shit out of it.

These mishaps have put me 3 weeks behind schedule. Nothing plainly labeled was broken or damaged.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Writers who define an abbreviation then never fucking use it again the article. Its like opening a quotation or parenthesis and never closing it. Fucking maddening.

e.g. "In this article I'm gonna explain the concept of What the Fuck (WTF)" ... and then the abbreviation WTF never appears even once in the article.

Its like telling your audience "I have three main points here" and then only making a single point and walking away. The literate, awake reader is waiting for something that never comes.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I think my birthday is my least favorite day of the year. It's one of the only days where a bunch of people try to make me do whatever they want me to do all day.

It's the first weekend with zero wind and zero rain in like 4 months and all I want to do is spray roundup, but I've got a bunch of cheesedicks whining that I don't want to go get fucking pancakes at a place that always has a hour long wait to get a table.

Any other day of the year, they would just shrug and ask if I want them to bring anything home.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Writers who define an abbreviation then never fucking use it again the article. Its like opening a quotation or parenthesis and never closing it. Fucking maddening.

e.g. "In this article I'm gonna explain the concept of What the Fuck (WTF)" ... and then the abbreviation WTF never appears even once in the article.

Its like telling your audience "I have three main points here" and then only making a single point and walking away. The literate, awake reader is waiting for something that never comes.
Always leave them wanting more...

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Always leave them wanting more...

My dad always said there were 2 rules to being successful in any suation. Rule #1, never tell anyone everything you know.

• 1Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
If the Qilin in "Secrets of Dumbledore" is just going to choose the next leader of the wizarding world, why is there even a vote?!?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
If the Qilin in "Secrets of Dumbledore" is just going to choose the next leader of the wizarding world, why is there even a vote?!?

I haven't seen the movie, but is it kinda like choosing the pope? God chooses the pope but there is a vote amongst the cardinals to make sure they all agree he chose the same person.

Brad2770

Just got stung 10+ times from a sizable wasp nest just inside a gate.

FF9C0812-16AB-44AA-8C1C-C4638FB0943D.jpeg

• 3Rustled
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Brad2770

Fuck wasps. Constantly catching those fuckers building nests. Most recent one was in my grapfruit tree. Was big enough that they had nearly ready to hatch brood in them.

View attachment 415945

I get stung all the time doing pest control, but this was the first time it was this much. I was kind of freaked out. My heart rate was elevated after about 30 minutes. My left arm was numb (stung 5 or 6 times). The customer gave me some chips, an apple and some soda and I took a dual action Advil, but it took about an hour and a half or so for my heart rate to go down. I did have a little shortness of breath.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I get stung all the time doing pest control, but this was the first time it was this much. I was kind of freaked out. My heart rate was elevated after about 30 minutes. My left arm was numb (stung 5 or 6 times). The customer gave me some chips, an apple and some soda and I took a dual action Advil, but it took about an hour and a half or so for my heart rate to go down. I did have a little shortness of breath.

I got hit bad when I was a kid by something that nested in the ground. I was mowing and apparently the noise from the engine pissed them off. I took off running for the house swatting at them. Me and my dog sat there and battled the ones that had followed. We didn't even try to count the number of stings, but all we did for it was my granny spit some snuff on the stings and covered it all with a bandage and the next day I was fine. The mower didn't shut off automatically so it got left out there until it ran out of gas.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
2 rustles.

#1 since I started losing weight I'm way more sensitive to jalapenos. Sucks because I really like how they taste. This might be a case of 'correlation does not equal causation', all I know is that my asshole is currently on fire because of this.

#2 people who use something up and don't replace it. The other crew is eating up my blue cheese dressing and replacing it with fat free blue cheese. Here's how it goes. I start working here few months ago and all they had was fat free garbage. So I ordered the good stuff. I use it, the other crew uses it, then it runs out and they go back to using the fat free shit. So I have to order more of the good stuff. Everyone eats it until it's gone again. Eventually the fat free shit expires and gets tossed so they make a double order of fat free dressing and there's no room for mine in the cabinets. Lets leave aside the fact that if you purposely eat anything fat free I think less of you. It's almost like these cock suckers are trying to force everyone to eat fat free. I have a hard time believing they simply don't know the difference.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2 rustles.

#1 since I started losing weight I'm way more sensitive to jalapenos. Sucks because I really like how they taste. This might be a case of 'correlation does not equal causation', all I know is that my asshole is currently on fire because of this.

#2 people who use something up and don't replace it. The other crew is eating up my blue cheese dressing and replacing it with fat free blue cheese. Here's how it goes. I start working here few months ago and all they had was fat free garbage. So I ordered the good stuff. I use it, the other crew uses it, then it runs out and they go back to using the fat free shit. So I have to order more of the good stuff. Everyone eats it until it's gone again. Eventually the fat free shit expires and gets tossed so they make a double order of fat free dressing and there's no room for mine in the cabinets. Lets leave aside the fact that if you purposely eat anything fat free I think less of you. It's almost like these cock suckers are trying to force everyone to eat fat free. I have a hard time believing they simply don't know the difference.

Why would you allow anyone else to use it, especially if they act that way and are unappreciative and inconsiderate?

• 1Like

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
You reminded me of a rustle. The cafe at my office makes fresh personal pizzas. They have shakers for extra stuff like parm cheese, peppers, garlic, etc. I like pepper flakes on my pizza but the stupid shaker won't output any. Their resolution was to just put out bowls of the stuff with spoons. Trying to spread out pepper flakes using a spoon doesn't work so I end up with larger patches of pepper flakes on the pizza. When this happens I end up with a burning asshole that evening or next day. I've had to stop using their peppers.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Why would you allow anyone else to use it, especially if they act that way and are unappreciative and inconsiderate?

The company pays for it so the other crew has a right to it too. I just have to keep ordering it. And I'm not here so unless I lock it up or take it home there's no way to stop them.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You reminded me of a rustle. The cafe at my office makes fresh personal pizzas. They have shakers for extra stuff like parm cheese, peppers, garlic, etc. I like pepper flakes on my pizza but the stupid shaker won't output any. Their resolution was to just put out bowls of the stuff with spoons. Trying to spread out pepper flakes using a spoon doesn't work so I end up with larger patches of pepper flakes on the pizza. When this happens I end up with a burning asshole that evening or next day. I've had to stop using their peppers.

Just pinch that shit on there like salt bae

1654696797456.png

• 1Like