Whats rustling your jimmies?

Sevens

Log Wizard
Try the mens department next time?
Sorry, dont follow. All 3 shirts were bought in the same department.
If this is some Euro attempt at humor I must say it failed spectacularly, or maybe I'm just not sharp enough to get it. Oh well, have a nice day.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Sorry, dont follow. All 3 shirts were bought in the same department.
If this is some Euro attempt at humor I must say it failed spectacularly, or maybe I'm just not sharp enough to get it. Oh well, have a nice day.
Getting Ready Going Out GIF by Hrithik Roshan

Was seting you up for a win and you missed the ball. Don't be a cunt about it, mate. Cheers.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Getting Ready Going Out GIF by Hrithik Roshan

Was seting you up for a win and you missed the ball. Don't be a cunt about it, mate. Cheers.
Honestly wasn't trying to be a cunt, as I said I am too sleepy / stoned / dumb and didnt get what you were driving at.
Again, have a nice day.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wife is fairly loyal employee, from age 18 until last year she was at the same company for like 15 years. Probably longer than she should have.

New company hired her as an accountant. Was mostly great, do shots with owners at work kind of deal. Good raise after first year. 80k or so with bonuses without having her actual accounting whatever cert but in school for it.

Grew very quickly, just bought out by a bigger energy company, then they had a death and another accident in the field and deal canceled. Layoffs abound, and i bet they fold in a year.

Wife was a casualty and we closed on 5 acres 5 days ago and were moving in 2 weeks. So rather than complete school and casually look for better jobs over the next few years. Moving very rural forcing the job search to be only for remote work as nothing in the area can pay that much. Probably just float on sale of house money so she can accelerate school and at least finish bachelor's by summer end to expand her job qualifications despite having extensive experience but not the schooling.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
fire up vrchat
waltz into a bathroom in a public world
stumble on an 18 year old guy who says he is a stripper taking photos of a 16 year old girl who has full body tracking in various bdsm poses
call the guy a degenerate and tell the girl she shouldnt be doing such things and walk away
over hear the guy telling the girl to remove the 16 year old bit from her bio so it doesnt raise anymore suspicion

This game is groomer fucking paradise.

1653563597987.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This is about the 37th report Big P has given like this. He's in deep, deep cover.
I wish you had to put in effort to find this stuff but you dont. You dont need to really befriend anyone or get involved in groups to see this stuff, they do it blatantly out in the open;

1653636150364.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
People that push the crosswalk button but then jaywalk anyway. I don't give a shit about the jaywalking, but now I have to sit in my car and wait for the fucking crosswalk, just as if they were fucking crossing anyway.

Unsurprisingly, this is also perpetrated quite often by motherfucking cyclists. You knew you were going to run the fucking light the moment you put on your lycra shorts this morning, why press the fucking button??

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
My wife may or may not be retarded. Over the last few years, we've established that my kids, as most do, forget to bring stuff home from school. Whenever I used to pick the kids up, I would do a quick inventory of their stuff, and nothing got left behind, ever. My wife picks the kids up now and just asks them if they have everything. As a result, stuff gets left behind occasionally.

What rustles my jimmies today is that it's the last day of school. Naturally, something got left behind today. Out of all the fucking days to not triple check that your kids have everything, you don't do it on the last fucking day of school.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't be surprised if that happened one day. We're talking about someone who forgets to lock their car almost every day because 'I had a lot to carry in' or 'I was on auto pilot'. I finally had to tell her to stop using the autopilot excuse because she used it for everything.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't be surprised if that happened one day. We're talking about someone who forgets to lock their car almost every day because 'I had a lot to carry in' or 'I was on auto pilot'. I finally had to tell her to stop using the autopilot excuse because she used it for everything.
....yeah, have her use something like Waze, and enable that 'Check for yo kid' alerts everytime she stops or you may end up with a cooked kiddo :*(

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
....yeah, have her use something like Waze, and enable that 'Check for yo kid' alerts everytime she stops or you may end up with a cooked kiddo :*(
She quit her job and now works at our kid’s school. If she forgot one, they would just exit the car and walk in Lolol.

• 2Worf