Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just found out we're going to use this company for HR and Payroll now
View attachment 416441

My company uses them and holy shit this explains how I got aids.

There is so much stupidity in the user interface. I would say the backend must be awesome but I've had expense checks get lost and we realized months later I was never paid. Not lost out of the system, just lost from the workflow stream and it took HR a week to figure it out.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Why the fuck can't you just cut the bagel all the way in half?
Why must you always leave a taint size bit uncut?
I know its minor but its one of those things that just drives me fucking nuts!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Unnecessary. I have no doubt there is tons of degenerate shit going on there and have no need to see it for myself.
baaca0eb0e33dc4f9d45910b8c86623f0144cea0fe0c2093c546d17d535752eb.jpg

Just once bro.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Presumably you can kill this by not letting it connect to the internet?
I could, but I have access to most streaming platforms for free and the apps themselves are good enough since its an Android based. But still, top of the line Sony A85J and this is the retarded shit blasted to me just turning the thing on;

1655214452608.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I could, but I have access to most streaming platforms for free and the apps themselves are good enough since its an Android based. But still, top of the line Sony A85J and this is the retarded shit blasted to me just turning the thing on;

View attachment 417047
Blame all of that on AndroidTV. I'm pretty sure that everyone that uses it on their device has to include that shit as of a year or so ago. That's what happened to the Shield, they specifically kept it off until Google told them include it or stop using it.

The only way to get rid of it (and keep internet connection) is to install a different launcher, but I'm usually not on this screen more than 5 seconds ever, so not worth my time.

By the way, just as a general AndroidTV comment for anyone that doesn't want to bother with blocking shit at the router level or a Pi, I recommend SmartTube for replacing YouTube. Skips all the ads, and even gives you prompts to skip stuff like video sponsors, like and subscribe segments, etc. Takes some getting used to over the standard YT app, but once you do, you won't want to go back. Not having Ublock Origin on a device was killing me with all the fucking YT ads, now they are gone.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider

View attachment 417047
If it's a samsung, go into settings and turn off SmartHub for when you turn on the Tv. That way it will be on whatever you had the TV set to last time without the wall of ads or streaming services. Otherwise look into Settings

• 1Like

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got my new energy rates in the mail.

Electricity €0.42/kwh (up from €0.24/kwh a year ago)
Nat Gas €1,88/m³ (up from €0,84 a year ago)

Probably looking at at least an extra €2500 for the year.

• 1Solidarity

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
people who pronounce species like it has an sh in it. yes some dictionaries list that as an acceptable alternative pronunciation. doesnt change how retarded it sounds. just stop

related, people who stumble around trying to invent a new word "specie" to describe a single species

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have to get out the door. Under a time crunch. But, have to shit. It's summer and really hot (AC vent in this bathroom is too small) so I'm sweaty and stressed. Bad combo.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Have to get out the door. Under a time crunch. But, have to shit. It's summer and really hot (AC vent in this bathroom is too small) so I'm sweaty and stressed. Bad combo.
HVAC vent in man cave toilet is about 8 feet away from HVAC unit. For some reason they didn't put a damper on it. Took me...5 minutes to install one. Before that, you'd either get flash cooked or flash frozen when it came on.

• 2Worf

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Sitting in a hot tub and two cute ladies and 1 rather large friend are talking. The larger lady says she got a tattoo of each food she ate in Japan last year and that’s all her tattoos. There is about 400 square yards of human skin with ink on it. I spit out my whiskey and laugh so fucking loud I drop my drink into the tub and look like a drunk. Lol the fuck man

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just went to the bank to get cash for a CNC machine and the fucking banks are closed for Juneteenth.

I fucking hate the left and every single little detail of my life they affect.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just went to the bank to get cash for a CNC machine and the fucking banks are closed for Juneteenth.

I fucking hate the left and every single little detail of my life they affect.

They're closed for what? Is this a joke some millennials made up? Since when do banks close for made up reasons?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Quick Queues at water parks / theme parks. I'm a fan of capitalism as much as the next guy, but the parks always have shit designs. Water park today only had 1 of 2 tubes open for a ride, yet they kept alternating one person from the peasant line, then another from the quick que line. So basically the line took 4x longer than it should've

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
They're closed for what? Is this a joke some millennials made up? Since when do banks close for made up reasons?

I work for a bank now, and I got paid double time for working today. Hurray for (the abolishment of) slavery

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Summer colds. Nothing like feeling as if my sinuses are exploding and snot running everywhere while it is 105 fucking degrees all week.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users