Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
people who pronounce species like it has an sh in it. yes some dictionaries list that as an acceptable alternative pronunciation. doesnt change how retarded it sounds. just stop

related, people who stumble around trying to invent a new word "specie" to describe a single species

i just want you to know that while I will still be spelling the word correctly, anytime you see me use species, I am saying it shpeesheesh.

As an added bonus, I think i will start pronouncing specious as speseyus

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Ordered my moving truck and scheduled my movers a month ago for my move tomorrow morning. Yesterday evening get a text saying my truck is now delayed, fucking over my morning movers and potentially my evening movers at my new house. There is 0 other availability for trucks from Uhaul near me now, because we’re in prime moving season. I can try to get one from another company early in the morning, but it’ll cost me an extra $400. Fun.

• 1Solidarity

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ordered my moving truck and scheduled my movers a month ago for my move tomorrow morning. Yesterday evening get a text saying my truck is now delayed, fucking over my morning movers and potentially my evening movers at my new house. There is 0 other availability for trucks from Uhaul near me now, because we’re in prime moving season. I can try to get one from another company early in the morning, but it’ll cost me an extra $400. Fun.
Could have warned you, really have to stay on top of those self move companies, uhaul and budget notorious having no truck day of. Can try calling their traffic a few days b4 to confirm. But if I'm right on time, pony up for a penske, more likely to survive a long trip and at least it will be there even if pricier.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Could have warned you, really have to stay on top of those self move companies, uhaul and budget notorious having no truck day of. Can try calling their traffic a few days b4 to confirm. But if I'm right on time, pony up for a penske, more likely to survive a long trip and at least it will be there even if pricier.

Yeah, lesson learned. Had no problem the one other time I’ve done a big self move, but that was also in the middle of winter. Luckily we were able to get our movers in the morning a few hours later, but of course now we’re moving at peak heat. Bleh.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Same exact thing happened to friends of mine who moved a few weeks back. Luckily they were able to find another same day. Could have really made things sketchy if they hadn’t, they had to be out of their house by the next day.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
i bet the guy who hired you says the same thing.
LOL. I actually just got off the phone with him 5 minutes ago. First time we've talked in 2 months. He did say "You are such an asshole. You're lucky you're useful and kinda funny".

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Everything else the same, what if he was an attractive female instead?
You mean the guy I hired? Uh, then I guess I would be saying that she's a moron? I don't know what you're getting at. As one of my coworkers said, "my sexual preference is people that are good at their job".

Attractive morons are ok in jpg format. In real life, they're just a moron with a logical origin story.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Why'd you guys move, Kous?

• 1Smuggly

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Meteorologists in Houston are absolutely useless. Correct 5% of the time, at best. We were supposed to get almost a week of heavy rain and got 35 minutes....

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Meteorologists in Houston are absolutely useless. Correct 5% of the time, at best. We were supposed to get almost a week of heavy rain and got 35 minutes....
About the same accuracy nationwide. It blows when trying to decide to commute on a motorcycle etc.

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Discovering that during the summer in Utah, wasps and yellow jackets take over the outdoors.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
1656946274673.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just gave some antifa cunt a ride. Dropped her off at a shitty motel 5m ago.

I was on my way home from the office, just doing a few things to make sure my job was ready for me to start working on it tomorrow. Saw a car broke down in the middle of nowhere and pulled over to see if they needed help. They said they needed a jump, but the battery sounded fine when turning it over. Ended up giving this girl a ride to a motel. When she got in, I noticed she had "ACAB" tattooed on her left thigh, right above a fucking coat hanger. Lol.

We hardly talked on the drive and when we pulled into the motel, she asked if she could use my phone to ca her friend because she didn't see his car. That whole phone call was an experience in and of itself, but she pulled out a notepad while on the phone to right down "Bobby" phone number and I was peeking at the thing.

Dude. Fucking crazy person. Full of scribbles and psychopath sketches.
"I AM BITTER. IS THIS THE GUY?"
"EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING"
"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK"
The cover had the antifa "A" sketched on it and she had a black bandana tied to her right ankle.
Lol, I'm texting my cop friend to go check out their car right now

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just gave some antifa cunt a ride. Dropped her off at a shitty motel 5m ago.

I was on my way home from the office, just doing a few things to make sure my job was ready for me to start working on it tomorrow. Saw a car broke down in the middle of nowhere and pulled over to see if they needed help. They said they needed a jump, but the battery sounded fine when turning it over. Ended up giving this girl a ride to a motel. When she got in, I noticed she had "ACAB" tattooed on her left thigh, right above a fucking coat hanger. Lol.

We hardly talked on the drive and when we pulled into the motel, she asked if she could use my phone to ca her friend because she didn't see his car. That whole phone call was an experience in and of itself, but she pulled out a notepad while on the phone to right down "Bobby" phone number and I was peeking at the thing.

Dude. Fucking crazy person. Full of scribbles and psychopath sketches.
"I AM BITTER. IS THIS THE GUY?"
"EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING"
"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK"
The cover had the antifa "A" sketched on it and she had a black bandana tied to her right ankle.
Lol, I'm texting my cop friend to go check out their car right now

How was the blowjob?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users