Whats rustling your jimmies?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
How was the blowjob?
This girl set a new bar for me, in terms of what I consider "crazy". She ain't gettin none of this.
south park cartman GIF

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

went to give blood at the mobile bus (closest b&m location is an hour away), starts at noon, get there a little before. bus can do 2 interviews at a time and has 4 beds. i am 6th in line outside. 2 people go in just before 12, 5 mins later 2 more and then 5 mins later 1 more, then 20 mins of nothing. finally a tech comes out saying it will be at least another 45 mins. for me, the whole process takes under 15 mins as i make sure i am fully hydrated. now annoyed will have to drank shit ton of water again next week when the bus comes back.

NOSYMPATHY

Golden Squire
Well, at the moment it would be the hospital location that I work at.

Blessed to be in this line of work (easy to move around once your in a hospital to other ones), but this one's got a lot of quirks.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'd rather keep my hospital location as irrelevant information to the story.

With how sensitive people are, I'd rather not have to make a witch hunt of myself by revealing the name of the facility.
Not location, I mean the system. I've been working with a few for the past few years on the tech end.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I work in the Sterile Processing Department, if that was the answer to your original question.
I work with OHSU, Providence, etc. They're all fuckin quirky as hell in varying degrees, especially the non-city locations. Example: The folks in several Providence locations literally have priests come in and bless + anoint thier computers and tech with holy water every week. AKA dumping water on and inside them. Super fuckin rustling.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

NOSYMPATHY

Golden Squire
I work with OHSU, Providence, etc. They're all fuckin quirky as hell in varying degrees, especially the non-city locations. Example: The folks in several Providence locations literally have priests come in and bless + anoint thier computers and tech with holy water every week. AKA dumping water on and inside them. Super fuckin rustling.

So, you're a fellow Oregonian?

I am not sure how much of a reach Providence has outside my area and OHSU is in Portland, so I am just assuming - don't know OHSU's reach either.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So, you're a fellow Oregonian?

I am not sure how much of a reach Providence has outside my area and OHSU is in Portland, so I am just assuming - don't know OHSU's reach either.
OHSU not so much reach outside Oregon. West coast Prov covers 6 states, there's an east coast end as well that covers around 15. I can understand why your jimmies are rustled in any case lol.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Old retired neighbors sit outside with their dog that barks off and on till midnight or so when the complex has a no noise curfew after 10pm.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Dairy queen filling their blizzards above the top lip of the cup.

Bitch, it's 105 degrees out and I just ordered 3 blizzards to take home. You think I want that shit dripping all over my car by the time I get home? Who the fuck appreciates that extra 3 spoonfuls above the top of the container for liquids? Who the fuck does this impress? Fatbodies that scarf it down before leaving the parking lot?
God i hate these people. Still. I hate them all.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Tobefair.jpg

Maybe they are just 38000 years too soon?

36856682.jpeg

7f49a30493063ded6f0987af9e137eb7--warhammer-k-memes-best-memes.jpg

2916c91d82cb81e3557859d64515bd97-warhammer-k-prayer.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Gym:

8 out of 10 people there have no idea what they are doing and are doing things wrong to the point of potentially dangerous

Of those 8 people doing things wrong, 6 are on their phones 75% of the time or greater, taking up space and lying to themselves

I have yet to see one personal trainer who's not fat and out of shape