Whats rustling your jimmies?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Questions at the register. So many fucking questions.

Hot or iced? Paper or plastic? Zip code? Want a straw? Want your receipt? Want to donate to Kevin's kids? Want to round up for cats with cancer? Want a pickle with that? What's your plans today? Got a club card? Got an email?

Shut the fuck up, take my money, give me my change and my turkey sandwich.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Clown world began on the day people decided carrying a little suitcase was OMG so hard so they installed tiny wheels on every suitcase and now everyone walks around pretending that carrying 10 lbs is really difficult dragging these little wheeled shits.

This post brought to you by the relaization that even seeing people do this in an ad rustles my jimmies

Pick up your goddam suitcase like a normal person you weak ass skinny jeans freak.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Questions at the register. So many fucking questions.

Hot or iced? Paper or plastic? Zip code? Want a straw? Want your receipt? Want to donate to Kevin's kids? Want to round up for cats with cancer? Want a pickle with that? What's your plans today? Got a club card? Got an email?

Shut the fuck up, take my money, give me my change and my turkey sandwich.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Everywhere I go, men age 20-30 are fags or at best effeminate. There is nothing masculine about how they carry themselves, the clothes they wear, their voices, their mannerisms, their haircuts. It’s gross.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Everywhere I go, men age 20-30 are fags or at best effeminate. There is nothing masculine about how they carry themselves, the clothes they wear, their voices, their mannerisms, their haircuts. It’s gross.
Well then stay out of gay bars

artworks-000028792919-1z0tg3-t500x500.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

You can tell that's old, because they only asked about the warranty and address. Now on top of that they ask if you want to join their rewards program, then if you want a store credit card, so annoying. Not really the cashier's fault they're working a shitty retail job and some MBA figured it'll get them a few free bucks. Then they give the guy making 12$ an hour a fucking warranty / rewards quota to meet lol

joz123

Potato del Grande
You can tell that's old, because they only asked about the warranty and address. Now on top of that they ask if you want to join their rewards program, then if you want a store credit card, so annoying. Not really the cashier's fault they're working a shitty retail job and some MBA figured it'll get them a few free bucks. Then they give the guy making 12$ an hour a fucking warranty / rewards quota to meet lol

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Wife is typical female ruled by feelings vagina that treats animals like babies. Still talks to dogs like they understand rather than using the 5 commands they know.

Only gotten worse since getting a hobby farm. Doesn't have any knowledge or even common sense when dealing with most things so I'm always having to tell her why something is dumb.

The worst is get mini donkey. he's cover into his hormones and very aggressive jumping and biting but occasionally sweet. has had to be penned away from other animals until he drops and can geld him. id have got rid of him but for her crying about her sweet donkey.

She flounders and falls to fight him off with pathetic swats on his sides instead of just a good box to his ears that will run him off for a bit. She insists she's fine etc. I still end up pulling him away. Today she goes in alone while I'm at work because he broke back into the goat pen, and like most women that have no balance to bring pushed, gets knocked over and dislocated get shoulder.

Like it's a mini donkey, it doesn't take much force to manage him, but now this woman hurts herself because she can't do what's needed like those videos of countless other bimbos becoming victims in any number of other situations because they can't react, fight, do fucking anything.
But equality right?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
used cars listed on craigslist for like 20k-80k

seriously who the fuck out there is going "well, I need a new car, my budget is 80k. guess I'll check craigslist!"

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Will finally have to turn on my AC today.
Getting close here. Went from literally fucking freezing for months, to being 75 inside the other day. It’s been the most ass winter in like 40 years and I can only assume the summer will fuck us by being overly hot.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But equality right?
What's funny is she is actually for repealing the 19th, agree's women too emotion driven etc, but be damned if that awareness actually allows her to overcome it in any actual moment.

• 1Worf

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
used cars listed on craigslist for like 20k-80k

seriously who the fuck out there is going "well, I need a new car, my budget is 80k. guess I'll check craigslist!"

12 years ago sold my house on craigslist. Small town. College professor bought it. Talked to a few agents and they always throw the same lines out "I don't see how you can charge extra for that". Gee 3 phase power and a 40'x80' shop and I'm just going to throw it in for free.

Guy sent an email and told me who he was. Came and looked at house with wife and less than 2 weeks closed at the title company. Easy peasy. Large towns you would probably get all kind of shit responses.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
12 years ago sold my house on craigslist. Small town. College professor bought it. Talked to a few agents and they always throw the same lines out "I don't see how you can charge extra for that". Gee 3 phase power and a 40'x80' shop and I'm just going to throw it in for free.

Guy sent an email and told me who he was. Came and looked at house with wife and less than 2 weeks closed at the title company. Easy peasy. Large towns you would probably get all kind of shit responses.

"craigslist." Just curious, did you manage to avoid realtor fees?

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
When you ask someone a multichoice question and they respond as if it’s a yes or no question.

EG: “You want your order for delivery or carry out?

“Yes.”

Also:

IMG_4007.jpeg

ENOUGH WITH THE SPRING TIME SNOW ALREADY!!!

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Is that from today? It's 85 degrees in Connecticut. Played golf this morning and was sweating my nuts off by the end (I walk and carry like an actual person).

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
"craigslist." Just curious, did you manage to avoid realtor fees?
If the seller doesn't have a seller's rep and the buyer does have a buyer's rep (the only way I can imagine there would be realtor fees in this case), then the buyer has to pay the fees outside of the contract. Same as any FSBO. Craigslist is just the advertising medium.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Drove from Dallas to Arkansas for a work event over the weekend. Nice drive, I enjoy it, good scenery if you can ignore the speed limit shenanigans a lot of small Oklahoma towns roll out.

It's going to be a long Saturday, the event is 7:30am - 5pm and I'm going to be standing, talking, shaking hands, and meeting people the whole time. But it's what I do, and honestly I enjoy it enough to deal with some sore feet from time to time...

2 hours before the event is over all the phones in the place start going off. Severe Thunderstorm warnings. One guy comes in from outside and shows pics... quarter+ sized hail piling up. And my wonderful Caddy V-sport it out in it.

Now I get to deal with insurance claims..... And my favorite child has dings all over her.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers