Whats rustling your jimmies?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You can turn all that crap off in Edge and start with just a nature picture of the day or nothing. Use the settings button on the top right of a new tab. Specifically Content=Off

Whoa, turning that off instantly replaced it with a motion-picture of a windy lake. Pretty awesome. I wish I could set that kind of motion image as a desktop background.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
"How will this woman's subliminal mustache help us sell more Prime subscriptions?"

"...Sell more Prime subscriptions?"

So glad I canceled Prime and got 12 months of refunds.
That's not a woman, it is a Troon
That is the whole point of the commercial

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Whoa, turning that off instantly replaced it with a motion-picture of a windy lake. Pretty awesome. I wish I could set that kind of motion image as a desktop background.
You can. I picked up Wallpaper Engine when it was on sale on Steam, probably like $5 or less. It has tons of already made animated scenes, and in theory you can make your own if you're into trying to figure that shit out (I'm not).

The best part about buying shit like that through Steam instead of other methods (including direct from the manufacturer) is that any computer you install Steam on can use it. I don't know if this one has a device limit, but many do. It doesn't matter one bit if you install it through Steam. I currently have it, and another program called DisplayFusion, on 4 different computers, one of which is this one at work. Not once has it ever told me I can't have them all running at once.

Shit, just looked, and normal price is only $3.99. It's like you almost HAVE to buy it for that cheap!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You can. I picked up Wallpaper Engine when it was on sale on Steam, probably like $5 or less. It has tons of already made animated scenes, and in theory you can make your own if you're into trying to figure that shit out (I'm not).

The best part about buying shit like that through Steam instead of other methods (including direct from the manufacturer) is that any computer you install Steam on can use it. I don't know if this one has a device limit, but many do. It doesn't matter one bit if you install it through Steam. I currently have it, and another program called DisplayFusion, on 4 different computers, one of which is this one at work. Not once has it ever told me I can't have them all running at once.

Shit, just looked, and normal price is only $3.99. It's like you almost HAVE to buy it for that cheap!
How many $2 ringtones did you buy in the early 2000s?

• 4Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How many $2 ringtones did you buy in the early 2000s?
1680551780877.png

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
YouTube: 5 second commercials are now 7 seconds and 15 seconds commercials are now 17 seconds. Ublock Origin doesn't seem to work on my phone for YT like it does on my computers.

• 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
That's not a woman, it is a Troon
That is the whole point of the commercial

Women sometimes have mustaches.

Or maybe it's a troon.

IDGAF. Either way it's borderline-subliminal pushing of gender confusion.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What rustles my jimmies today: Friend of mine died, their S.O. put up a gofundme to pay for the funeral, then just absconded with the money and used it to make other purchases. Claims they used it for the cremation. People gave them almost $6k, cremation costs like $600. No funeral, no headstone, no nothing.

That's gotta be illegal, right? Using someone's death to raise money and then spending it on rent and personal purchases? And it was over $5k so I assume it's some kind of felony. Gonna do everything I can to make sure they're exposed.

Even if they pay for doing this, my friend still isn't getting any kind of funeral. Pisses me off

• 2Like
  • 2Rustled

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
What rustles my jimmies today: Friend of mine died, their S.O. put up a gofundme to pay for the funeral, then just absconded with the money and used it to make other purchases. Claims they used it for the cremation. People gave them almost $6k, cremation costs like $600. No funeral, no headstone, no nothing.

That's gotta be illegal, right? Using someone's death to raise money and then spending it on rent and personal purchases? And it was over $5k so I assume it's some kind of felony. Gonna do everything I can to make sure they're exposed.

Even if they pay for doing this, my friend still isn't getting any kind of funeral. Pisses me off
Submit a claim, they will investigate. Tell people you know to do the same.

Goatface

guy i knew and worked a few jobs with passed away the other day. his adult kid rushed to his house and looted his work truck which belongs to a friend of mine.

• 3Rustled
  • 1Picard

Fucker

Log Wizard
Sounds like the Police need to visit that dirt bag.
Death brings out the dirt bags. My dad died and people I never heard of called to offer condolences but really some of them were looking for handouts. Siblings openly wondered what money they were due.

I told all of them the only people getting anything would be the people who helped my mom take care of dad when he was sick...which was exactly none of them. The calls stopped after that, funny how that works.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Finally got around to doing my taxes. For the first time in ages I'm due a refund, and a pretty large one at that. However, one of the forms I got is supposed to have an extra schedule attached to it. The schedule wasn't included. I called them and they won't have it available until the end of June. I had to file an extension and now wait until after June to get over $9k. To top it off, this form affects my tax return by a whopping $3.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wife is typical female ruled by feelings vagina that treats animals like babies. Still talks to dogs like they understand rather than using the 5 commands they know.

Only gotten worse since getting a hobby farm. Doesn't have any knowledge or even common sense when dealing with most things so I'm always having to tell her why something is dumb.

The worst is get mini donkey. he's cover into his hormones and very aggressive jumping and biting but occasionally sweet. has had to be penned away from other animals until he drops and can geld him. id have got rid of him but for her crying about her sweet donkey.

She flounders and falls to fight him off with pathetic swats on his sides instead of just a good box to his ears that will run him off for a bit. She insists she's fine etc. I still end up pulling him away. Today she goes in alone while I'm at work because he broke back into the goat pen, and like most women that have no balance to bring pushed, gets knocked over and dislocated get shoulder.

Like it's a mini donkey, it doesn't take much force to manage him, but now this woman hurts herself because she can't do what's needed like those videos of countless other bimbos becoming victims in any number of other situations because they can't react, fight, do fucking anything.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My worked blocked Discord program and web version. Yet I can still go to any other website.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers