Whats rustling your jimmies?

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
Our home owners insurance only offered to cover my wife's engagement ring if we kept it in the house locked up. Kind of defeats the purpose really..

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I would like to buy my jewelry at the store that offers free "hey I lost it, give me a new one" warranty's. Pm me info :)
Well it's been awhile but I had something like that for my few hundred $ class ring. I don't remember how much extra it cost because I paid with cash but if something were to cost thousands I wouldn't stop short on a replacement contract.

Also, if it were financed wouldn't they make you sign on some kind of plan?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
My son is a toddler and he is learning. Having an excuse to piss me off pisses me off, the more the legit, the ever more.
He's at this stage that if something is normally closed but is then opened, he feels the overwhelming need to close it.
* Hands and arms getting closed on when going through drawers.
* Fridge door crushing against my side as I'm looking in.
I keep my rustles inside, but sometimes I feel it in my sinuses. I do what I can and he'll learn eventually, but damn it man it's annoying now.

Siliconemelons

Well it's been awhile but I had something like that for my few hundred $ class ring. I don't remember how much extra it cost because I paid with cash but if something were to cost thousands I wouldn't stop short on a replacement contract.

Also, if it were financed wouldn't they make you sign on some kind of plan?
Class rings are 200-500$ for...honestly a really cheap piece of jewelry that has an actual cost of about 50$- the additional 20-50$ they gouge the kids for more than covers their one time replacement of said ring. They usually get it also because for many kids the class ring is the first piece of "real" jewelry that if you misplace it you don't just go to claire's or Walmart and buy a 10$ replacement- so the whole "keep something forever" thing is not engrained into kids yet...like wallets and watches- the first time kids get those thing they are all gone or lost within a month.

To have a replacement insurance on engagement ring the policy I am sure would be close to the actual replacement cost of the ring.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
To have a replacement insurance on engagement ring the policy I am sure would be close to the actual replacement cost of the ring.
Real jewelry sounds like an awful idea then.
frown.png

My class ring salesman must have been pretty legit though. The thief that sold mine went somewhere that melts everything and they got much more than it cost me to receive another.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Upgrading the PS3 HDD, bought a 2TB Samsung. HDD not supported. Gah. Apparently the largest supported drive is a nowhere to be found 1.5 HGST. Rustled!

Salshun_sl

shitlord
When a band posts to FB that they're doing a super rare, coming out of retirement show and then it's 50 million replies of "Y no luv for Argentina?" or "U should cum 2 South Africa".

People are illiterate, greedy motherfuckers

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
WTF, a loud sound woke me up. Got up and walked around my apartment to see if something had fallen somewhere (at first I thought it could be my ceiling mounted projector), but I didn't find any evidence of anything making such sound. Now I can't fuckin sleep.
Few months ago that happened to me. Sounded like a bird flew into a window or a deer ran into my house. Or someone banged on my door and ran.

Or my house is haunted.

Fadaar

That guy
Few months ago that happened to me. Sounded like a bird flew into a window or a deer ran into my house. Or someone banged on my door and ran.

Or my house is haunted.
Last year I heard what sounded like a person doing a really quick really loud whistle noise with their mouth. Woke me up and freaked me the fuck out. Grabbed my handcannon next to the bed and checked around the apartment, nothing. Took me at least an hour to fall back asleep.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Some years back, the pipes in the wall (a wet wall that runs up between pairs of units in a 3 floor unit building) got some weird pressure surge at 2:30am. Causing a loud rattling . . . at 2:30am

So I wake up with a panic at what sounded like someone trying to force their way in. Imagine grabbing the handle of a locked balcony sliding door and using the little play in it, to quickly jam it back and forth hoping to break the latch.

That's pretty much the noise that got me rushing around in a panic. Once I worked out where the noise was coming from, still wasn't good, because it was hard to sleep with that. After a while the problem settled quite a bit and the noise died down.

Plumbers came the next day and did something to fix it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Going to a play list on YouTube only to see a video has neb deleted. Doesn't even give me the title so I can go loom it back up.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I've been to 2 different Karate dojos around here (they were hosting a kids party, etc), and in both of them the black belt teaching/demonstrating to the kids is no less than 150lbs overweight. All while preaching focus and self discipline to the kids. WTF?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
In Canada the standard comprehensive policy includes mysterious disappearance, 90% of our clients end up with a comp policies unless they have some unique issues. Is that different in the USA or do you end up providing a lot of named perils cover? Do you find a lot of people "cheap out" and pick the lesser cover?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
In Canada the standard comprehensive policy includes mysterious disappearance, 90% of our clients end up with a comp policies unless they have some unique issues. Is that different in the USA or do you end up providing a lot of named perils cover? Do you find a lot of people "cheap out" and pick the lesser cover?
For property coverage? Most homeowners policies in the US are named peril for both structure and personal property, you generally have to specifically schedule property to get all peril coverage(adds mysterious loss, partial loss, and breakage). There's quite a few gaping holes in most standard homeowners policies in the United States, no coverage for flood/groundwater, none for earth movement/settling(sinkholes, foundation cracks, etc), no earthquake or volcano, etc. Some of those can be added with endorsements(earthquake and volcano), some the government provides coverage(at quite a premium) in the case of flood, and god forbid if your house falls into a sinkhole, you're just straight-up fucked, there's nothing.

Autos are a completely different beast though, comprehensive coverage is basically all-peril(outside of collision, which is separate coverage).