Whats rustling your jimmies?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
do you know any specific estimate.

I don't even feel anything. I am too up there to be upset at this point.
Both times I was backed into (or so it seems) and the doors were pushed in pretty bad. The outer part of the door along with the hardware was replaced. Each was about $1,400 per door, but my deductible was $500 per incident. So, I was out of pocket a grand, instead of almost 3.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Pressing "Post Quick Reply" on a forum response from my phone but the screen readjusts between touching the screen, hiding the keyboard, and then actually registering a press and it has moved the "Cancel" button up and clicks it instead.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I can't tell if that is actually a couple of scratches on the rear quarter panel or just a reflection, but if the scratches are significant and on two separate body parts (door and panel), you're probably looking at significantly more. Sorry bro
frown.png

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I can't tell if that is actually a couple of scratches on the rear quarter panel or just a reflection, but if the scratches are significant and on two separate body parts (door and panel), you're probably looking at significantly more. Sorry bro
frown.png
I got 1.1k quote.

I am just gonna do nothing and trade it in 4 years later. they can fix it wutever.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I got hit in a parking lot. Unlike you, the idiot didn't notice and was still parked there where my front bumper was supposed to be. I thought seriously about calling the cops and filing a hit and run report. That would have been some righteous justice for those of you who never had the chance. But I didn't because I had my wife and daughter with me and we didn't wanna all wait 2 hours for the shit to get sorted out. Plus, when I backed out, the bumper popped back out almost as good as new. I did get pictures and their license plate and made their insurance company aware of it though. So nothing out of my pocket and I got paid for a new bumper that I never bothered to buy for my time.

The real justice here is what it probably did to their insurance rates.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Got hit in a walm-mart parking lot late last year. Was driving out near the edge of the lot in a lane that went both directions. A lady passed me on the right thru the parking lines where nobody was parked and then cut me off clipping my bumper to get back in line. She told the cop she didn't understand why shy couldn't pass on the right in a parking lot because there were no cars parked there. They actually gave her a ticket which suprised me.

It pretty much destroyed her rear quarter panel, rear door, and front door and a good dent in the fender. It scratched the plastic trim piece in the corner next to my bumper, you really can't tell unless you look hard and it's a truck I take offroad and to the plants so no big loss. She better be glad I had taken off my grille guard the week before or she wouldn't have been able to drive her car away and my truck wouldn' have taken any damage at all.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got hit in a walm-mart parking lot late last year. Was driving out near the edge of the lot in a lane that went both directions. A lady passed me on the right thru the parking lines where nobody was parked and then cut me off clipping my bumper to get back in line. She told the cop she didn't understand why shy couldn't pass on the right in a parking lot because there were no cars parked there. They actually gave her a ticket which suprised me.

It pretty much destroyed her rear quarter panel, rear door, and front door and a good dent in the fender. It scratched the plastic trim piece in the corner next to my bumper, you really can't tell unless you look hard and it's a truck I take offroad and to the plants so no big loss. She better be glad I had taken off my grille guard the week before or she wouldn't have been able to drive her car away and my truck wouldn' have taken any damage at all.
God damn that must have been satisfying.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate people driving across the parking lines in lots. Motherfucker, don't you realize that people using the actual travel lanes can't see you coming across that shit like an impatient asshole?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hate people driving across the parking lines in lots. Motherfucker, don't you realize that people using the actual travel lanes can't see you coming across that shit like an impatient asshole?
Not gonna lie, I do sometimes; but I'm always super cautious and check both ways 11 times because I know ppl are constantly nearly hitting me doing that shit. Actually now that I think about it, its really only one parking lot I do that because it has a pretty non-sensical layout.

Borzak

She was behind me going the same direction I was, just decided to pass and then cut me off to get back in line. Odd. She really thought it was all one way, which still doesn't mean you pass on the right. That part of the parking lot was basically empty and I normally park pretty far out.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
She was behind me going the same direction I was, just decided to pass and then cut me off to get back in line. Odd. She really thought it was all one way, which still doesn't mean you pass on the right. That part of the parking lot was basically empty and I normally park pretty far out.
rrr_img_93591.jpg

?

It doesn't really matter which side she was trying to pass you on, she shouldn't being trying to pass you at all if she was in a parking space. You can't just jostle between an inactive and an active lane.

Borzak

rrr_img_93591.jpg

?

It doesn't really matter which side she was trying to pass you on, she shouldn't being trying to pass you at all if she was in a parking space. You can't just jostle between an inactive and an active lane.
Similiar to that, but they had angled spots, the right lane could only turn in one way. The oncoming lane turns into the opposite side.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
walm-mart parking lot
As soon as I saw this I knew I was about to read a major jimmie rustler. Walmart parking lots are one of the worst places on the face of the earth. Around here it's nothing but a bunch of Nigerians and Ethiopians driving like they're in their own shithole no-traffic-laws countries while trying to avoid all the Hispanic families wandering through the parking lot on foot with their chubby kids. I almost never go to Walmart anymore because dealing with the 3rd world war zone that is the parking lot is too fucking stressful.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Finishing state taxes... getting refund of $287. W2, all consistent wages with withholding, no estimated taxes or 1099 nonsense to go through. HR Block is now telling me I may face underpayment penalty.

Dafuq you say? I paid my taxes biweekly, bitch.

Borzak

As soon as I saw this I knew I was about to read a major jimmie rustler. Walmart parking lots are one of the worst places on the face of the earth. Around here it's nothing but a bunch of Nigerians and Ethiopians driving like they're in their own shithole no-traffic-laws countries while trying to avoid all the Hispanic families wandering through the parking lot on foot with their chubby kids. I almost never go to Walmart anymore because dealing with the 3rd world war zone that is the parking lot is too fucking stressful.
That's why I park way the hell out and go only once a month. Their insulin is 1/4 the price of buying it at another pharmacy.

nuday

Golden Squire
Took a sealed game back to Walmart today with a receipt, just wanted my money back. The old lady behind the counter pried open the plastic on the front, bent the case open, and then told me that because the plastic was open she couldn't take it back.

I still got my money back, though, so I wasn't rustled for long.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Stocking up on massive amounts of juice and gatorade because you're sick.

Family drinks most of it.