Whats rustling your jimmies?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I turn left onto a one way street and about 20 feet after I complete my turn, the car in front of me comes to an abrupt stop. I wait a couple seconds and honk my horn. Nothing. I wait for oncoming traffic to clear and go around the stopped vehicle and as I'm looking at them I realize the driver had stopped in the middle of the road, completely blocking traffic during rush hour, in order to take a picture of the sun rising.
The rage pouring forth from my soul at just reading this must have paled in comparison to what you felt while staring at that worthless meat sack.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Not wanting to work with nukes seems a bit redundant with PRP disqual. One is their perspective, the other is yours. Isn't everyone PRP disqualified until they enter a job they need to be qualified for?

Fadaar

That guy
Don't you get a TS from being at a PRP base too? I'd totally do it and then get out so I have an active TS in the civilian world. I could be wrong on that though I only worked at Shady J my four years.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finding out your wife has been cheating on you.

-_-
You're not alone. Happens all the damn time. I know that isn't much consolation, but I'd wager a very large percentage of us have gone through that; I certainly have.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That wouldn't rustle my jimmies as much as the fact that despite that you get to pay for it.

people touching my computer screen. invariably, whenever anyone is looking at something with me, instead of just saying "yeah, there...that's what I'm talking about"...they have to actually, physicallyTOUCHmy fucking screen and leave a smudge of whatever greasy shit they just had for breakfast. i think i audibly groaned last time it happened. and it's seemingly everyone. people i would have expected more from.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
people touching my computer screen. invariably, whenever anyone is looking at something with me, instead of just saying "yeah, there...that's what I'm talking about"...they have to actually, physicallyTOUCHmy fucking screen and leave a smudge of whatever greasy shit they just had for breakfast. i think i audibly groaned last time it happened. and it's seemingly everyone. people i would have expected more from.
Have you heard about the iPad? Shit will only get worse. My 2 yo daughter does this too.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Not wanting to work with nukes seems a bit redundant with PRP disqual. One is their perspective, the other is yours. Isn't everyone PRP disqualified until they enter a job they need to be qualified for?
Permanently PRP decertified, I think is my exact coding. I'd have to check vMPF. Either way, right after I joined up my AFSC made it mandatory to be qualified for PRP before they will even give you the job. I'll take Grand Forks as my punishment, it could be worse and I'm out in 2 years anyhow. Also, everyone gets a TS in my AFSC.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Just found out when you get a tracking number, you can log onto UPS.com or make an account and change the shipping method or upgrade it for a fee to avoid that shit.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, the FedEx to post office thing pisses me off. If I wanted our incompetent postal delivery scrubs handling my stuff I would have had it shipped that way. They regularly screw simple stuff up, cram packages too big into the mailbox so they don't have to walk the 10 yards down our driveway, and have the worst attitudes. Fuck the USPS.