Whats rustling your jimmies?

mr208

N00b
That's some fresh hell man, I'm sorry.
The shitty hybrid Ford C Max I have to drive for work has a compass you can display on the instrument panel, but the way it shows is oriented like you're walking North backwards. Going North, it shows East on your left, and West on your right. Then if you're going South, it shows West on the left, but also part of the W is cut off so it looks like an N to the right. Thing drives me crazy. Like irrationally. I put it up to help some of the old farts I work with who take twice as long to get anywhere and will get lost and not know which direction they're going so it's hard to talk them back into the right direction. I'm waiting for the panicked phone call from someone who was going North, turned left to follow the compass East, and get even more lost when they ended up going West.

And it's absolutely the most uncomfortable vehicle I've ever had to be in. Keep wanting to accidentally crash the thing to see if we get a different model.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
I don't kill anywhere near that many, but here in California they are really no big deal. Black widows are all over the fucking place, and I don't know anyone that has been bitten by one, let alone had any serious complications due to being bitten. He said around his house, so I'm not sure if he actually means inside or just anywhere inside or outside, because inside that number would be extremely high, but outside you pretty much can't have a garage or a garden without seeing them everywhere. Typically they don't fuck with people much.
Yep, poor phrasing; black widow are almost exclusively in the garage or in nooks and crannies outside the house. The one place they set up camp that really bothers me is the patio furniture. If we haven't used it in a few weeks is guaranteed there are at least a couple living under the seat cushions and in the hollow metal table/chair legs. The drain holes in the metal are perfect little nests for them.

Unlike brown recluses, the widows are in their nests almost exclusively so they are easy to find.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yep, poor phrasing; black widow are almost exclusively in the garage or in nooks and crannies outside the house. The one place they set up camp that really bothers me is the patio furniture. If we haven't used it in a few weeks is guaranteed there are at least a couple living under the seat cushions and in the hollow metal table/chair legs. The drain holes in the metal are perfect little nests for them.

Unlike brown recluses, the widows are in their nests almost exclusively so they are easy to find.
I'd have the Orkin man come and spray the furniture, for peace of mind.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I'm with Nester on this one. Fuck using free movie passes on cheap night.
He'll save them until he loses them or they expire.
Jewest shit I've read in a while.
I'm with Nester if the night they go to the movies is usually random and this just happened to be a Tuesday.

I'm with Picasso if they always go on Tuesday night and it was just about the "principle" of the matter.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Fucking employees shit me, got a kid (30) who thinks he is gods gift to the world.

Won't do what he's asked to do and when someone else does the job he tears up.... Just has a bad attitude. It's had to sack people here in Oz.

It's coming though so I just need to wait it out.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Car tries its hardest to pass me on a shoulder, I'm going 45 in a 35. After car passes, it slows to 30mph for the entirety of my trip.

My toddler son takes out my bookmark whenever he can.

First world problem: Mouth of street has a "Homes for sale" sign and after exploring every arm on the street find there are none posted for sale.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want to ask 'Why is a man approaching his second divorce handing out relationship advice' in the Marriage thread but I can't because of some shitty mod who infracts anyone who dares sully his safe space.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
In the late 90s we got an executive admin at our job to make up a fake letter stating our coworker was being transfered overseas and that was an easy out for his gym contract.
That's what the internet is for these days.

I have to create fake invoices all the time to submit to Fannie Mae because the real ones don't meet their requirements. I just wind up using the same couple of templates that I found on the web.

Also, lots of MS Paint modifications.

Also, fuck the brainless monkeys that work for Fannie Mae.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so our party of 7 rafted the upper part of the river, beautiful weather, great water, for the majority of our trip we had a blast, we were ahead of the group, the lead boat most of the day, that way we do not get caught behind less experienced rafters, and get hung up on rocks, now the roles of the guides is to make sure that we have a safe and enjoyable experience, so i was perplexed that a guide "Debbie" decided to purposely push our raft onto a rock to hang us up, and slow us down, she was at the front of our boat, talking to my wife and my wife volunteered to have our crew back paddle, but "Debbie" shoved our boat onto a rock and laughed and rowed away....in order to dislodge our raft, my wife and youngest son had to jump up and down, dangerous while in the middle of rapids, when i confronted "Debbie" and asked her what would have happened if my wife or son got injured trying to dislodge our raft... her reply "oh i know first aid", SERIOUSLY, "Debbie" should no longer be entrusted with the safety of rafters, her actions put my family in danger, JIMMIES RUSTLED

Izo

Tranny Chaser
her actions put my family in danger, JIMMIES RUSTLED
Technically you do that too by raw dogging drug addicted street walkers, letting them shoot up in your wan, fucking them in your home, bringing them to job sites, screwing them in adult book stores, licking their ass' etc etc etc.

Debbie -5
J49 -5 quadrillions.

Let's call it a tie.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I fail to see how johnny's whormongering puts his kids in any real danger. I can get there with the possibility of infecting his wife again, but that's it.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Technically you do that too by raw dogging drug addicted street walkers, letting them shoot up in your wan, fucking them in your home, bringing them to job sites, screwing them in adult book stores, licking their ass' etc etc etc.

Debbie -5
J49 -5 quadrillions.

Let's call it a tie.
Way to step on someone's rustles, man! You really showed him! I bet his wife AND whores really do wish they had a big, strong, white-knight like you to save them all from their consensual relationships!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was feeling ill last night and slept fitfully for barely three hours. On my first night with my new sheets. I'm expecting to sleep better tonight, but it's just not the same. I was robbed of my chance to properly savor brand new bed sheets.

Jimmies rustled. Might be more of a first world problem though.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Driving home tonight from work and I noticed the street lamplights were hitting my windshield oddly.
The more I looked, the more I noticed. I had a foot long smudge on the outside of my windshield.
It was a greasy arm and hand print, left there by somebody not me because who the fuck leans on windshields?
Cursing out loud I noticed the other side had a similar smudge!
Two! People were leaning on my favorite car having a chat in the employee parking lot.
Rustled

No excuse

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Dickhead that is technically higher than me in the company (I've ranted about him before) and thinks he knows computers calls me to his office because he's sick and tired of this newer version of Office not working the way the old one used to, how is he supposed to get his work done, etc.

The problem itself is stupid to begin with, but that's not the rustled part. His problem is that he's adding a guy to his contacts from an email, and it seems to add, but when he searches for the name it doesn't find it. I make him take me step by step through the process. When he's done, and tells me how annoying this is, and rants for a minute or two, I say, "Search again, but this time spell his name right."

Fucking morons.