Whats rustling your jimmies?

Fadaar

That guy
Only two I recognized were that faggot pewdiepie and Lindsey Stirling. At least one of those two has talent. Think I watched one of his videos for about 30 seconds and shut that shit off. I just don't get the internet these days.

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Only two I recognized were that faggot pewdiepie and Lindsey Stirling. At least one of those two has talent. Think I watched one of his videos for about 30 seconds and shut that shit off. I just don't get the internet these days.
I would gladly have people hate me and not get me in exchange for millions of dollars.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Saw some cheap rice burner painted all kewl with the plate "BUY YALL"

So I expanded my portfolio with 250 shares of Y'all.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Aquaintance of mine died. He had been a long time gun writer and editor for some of the largest magazines in the day having known worked with the legends in the business like P.O. Ackley and Elmer Keith. He worked on the series Victory at Sea way back when.

Sad.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I stub my toe on a baby toy.

My wife asks me "Are you alright?"

I say "No, I'm not."

My wife continues to browse Facebook or shop for tights or whatever it is she was doing right before I stubbed my toe as if nothing happened. Why fucking bother even asking me if I'm alright?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Aquaintance of mine died. He had been a long time gun writer and editor for some of the largest magazines in the day having known worked with the legends in the business like P.O. Ackley and Elmer Keith. He worked on the series Victory at Sea way back when.

Sad.
I'm sorry for your loss, but am also curious what about this situation causes jimmie rustling for you?

My maximum jimmie rustling of the week:

Some bitches at work are either having perfume wars are are just ignorant cunts. A week after the office supervisor had to send out another email telling people to stop spritzing themselves at their desks or any common areas they're back at it. Particularly annoying is I work in a courthouse and it seems to me about the least professional thing in the world to go into someone's trial or a hearing smelling like a french whore. Like literally a few dumb bitches will say 'time to go back into court' and spritz themselves like they're trying to find a man from the fucking divorce cases or something.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Just rustled that people I know are dying left and right. I really don't hang out with people my age or less. I know quite a few 70+ year olds and do stuff quite often. Just sad.

Guys who to me actually did something. Victory at sea is known as one of the best series documentaries on the way and such.

Grew up as a little kid reading his stff about Elmer Keith and such, then to grow up and meet the man. Eat lunch, shoot with him. Just rustles my jimmies that the old guys are dropping left and right.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Grandparents who deserted me and my brother by siding with our piece of shit father (alcoholic, thief, druggy, cheated on our mom, etc.) over our mother when we were very young just happened to send me a letter now because they are 80+ and dying. I hope they rot in hell.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Are they well off? Never to late to get into the will.
Well since they had a savings account for us to cash out when we turned 18 for college but they pulled all our money out of it and left us with a penny in each of them, they never told us they took our money and we only found out when we went to the bank for it. So no clue really.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Well then now that you've got their address, you can send them something to let them know how you feel.

There's packages of shit you can send ( I do mean actual shit - animal excrement )

There's other types of packages that sort of burst open when you go to open them, filling the room with very fine glitter.

might be worth a thought.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
People who use my email address as their own, I get that there is 7 billion people on this planet and it's not crazy that you have same last name and first initial as me. I guess you should have signed up for gmail faster if you wanted to use that combo.

Right now I get all this ladies hair appointment reminders Which is 3 reminders per appointment every 3 weeks, her spartan race updates, some republican candidates newsletter and 2 years ago her granny sent me a list of family recipes for her wedding ( ok that was neat and non rustling and I did email granny back and redirect her and told her I would try the soup recipie)

The hair appointments would not rustle me so much if it was not a reminder of my baldness...