Whats rustling your jimmies?

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I remember my parents sitting through a microwave cooking class at Sears or whatever when they bought their first one.

My mom has no memory of this at all.
I remember sitting in one or two of those courses with my wife after we bought our first microwave at Friedman's Microwave in the early 80s. That thing set us back several hundred dollars. I'm old.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking cops blocked off 2 lanes of 75 yesterday at Mockingbird (MY EXIT) because of a stalled car on the shoulder.

Way to turn an 8 minute drive into 45 minutes ASSHOLES!

Should have exited and gone on McKinney but didn't.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
One of the reasons I like my 4wd. Several times the interstate has been closed off for whatever reason and have to sit 45 minutes just to get to an exit. I just turn aroun don the medium and out in 5 minutes.

Fadaar

That guy
One of the reasons I like my 4wd. Several times the interstate has been closed off for whatever reason and have to sit 45 minutes just to get to an exit. I just turn aroun don themediumand out in 5 minutes.
*median

You are forgiven if it was phone auto correct

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
One of the reasons I like my 4wd. Several times the interstate has been closed off for whatever reason and have to sit 45 minutes just to get to an exit. I just turn aroun don the medium and out in 5 minutes.
This is what US 75 looks like between downtown and ~635. Good luck with your "4wd" bro, really.

rrr_img_123583.jpg

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I normally don't drive in that kind of interstate. The worst I have to deal with is section so elevated I-10 where there's no exit for 20+ miles. But I35 and 10 has been no major issue to turn around on if needed.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Fucking cops blocked off 2 lanes of 75 yesterday at Mockingbird (MY EXIT) because of a stalled car on the shoulder.

Way to turn an 8 minute drive into 45 minutes ASSHOLES!

Should have exited and gone on McKinney but didn't.
Always think Greenville would be faster and end up taking it, but my God by the time I'm passed the wreck I want to kill myself.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
SUTank in front of me slowly drifted into the right hand shoulder, then over corrected and crossed both lanes into the ditch that made up the median, then over corrected again into a spectacular 180 and sadly did not ram a telephone pole, me, another car, or flip and eject any bodies through the windshield. Just four shredded tires and possibly a heart attack.

I'm pretty sure I got some dirt thrown on top of the rest of the dirt on the front of my car. Hard to say, snow flurries have made it really muddy.

On the plus side, after he spun out of my way I was able to reach the speed limit. A rare treat for that stretch of road. It was like I had executed a perfect PIT with my mind.

joz123

Potato del Grande
KFC advertises "5 dollar fillups" on tv and online. Go to KFC and the 5 dollar fillups are actually 5.25 each.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
All these god damned pussies in the DC area who are terrified of 1 inch of snow. fuck every last one of these assholes with their snow-phobia.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
All these god damned pussies in the DC area who are terrified of 1 inch of snow. fuck every last one of these assholes with their snow-phobia.
Living in Bethesda as a kid was fucking awesome. Loved the tiniest dusting of snow closing down schools. I definitely don't miss the area's idiot fucking drivers, though.

mr208

N00b
Living in Bethesda as a kid was fucking awesome. Loved the tiniest dusting of snow closing down schools. I definitely don't miss the area's idiot fucking drivers, though.
I grew up in Rockville and now live in the PNW. I loved the minuscule amount of snow it took to close Montgomery county schools. It got so bad that we once closed the school system for a day due to the threat of the snow and it actually never did. @uncognito - its not exactly people being scared, its that this happens everytime there is 1" of snow on the ground - taken from today -

rrr_img_123604.jpg

mr208

N00b
It rustles my Roomate's jimmies that I call them "accidents" since technically someone is at fault and could have been avoided. He refers to them as collisions. He rustles my jimmies cause fuck that - accidents are a subset of collisions.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Renters pipes froze and busted but they didn't shut off the water because they needed to take showers and shit

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
"Yeah, there's water dripping from the ceiling, and my floor is wrecked. You need to come fix this right now!"

"When did you first notice this occurring? Has it been happening for awhile?"

"Oh yeah, since last week. But we were too busy to call you until 4pm on a Friday before a long weekend. You guys will be here right away, right?"