Whats rustling your jimmies?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I don't mind when people don't seem to know it's their turn at a 4-way stop. I give them a solid 750ms to react and then I just go. I'm sure there's an expiration time on right-of-way written somewhere.

I do make sure I actually stop, though, Rolling into a 4-way is a total dick move.

Of course, if someone jumps their turn, I'll do a little fake-out start to make them flinch. It's my civic duty.

I don't bother honking - they likely have no clue that they did anything wrong, and would just be confused.

mr208

N00b
In fairness I don't mind the crunchy kind, but I only really care for it on PBJ while I can use creamy for:

Breakfast (English muffins)
Baking (PB cookies)
light desert (on caramel or apple rice cakes)
little bit for a dog treat
killing birds

etc.
You speak the truth. Oddly enough, I only like it standalone and in pbjs.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Need to bring up this again. Hot mustard. Why did they nerf it? Hot mustard used to burn your nostrils and give a rush. Now it's just fucking lame ass yellow mustard.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Need to bring up this again. Hot mustard. Why did they nerf it? Hot mustard used to burn your nostrils and give a rush. Now it's just fucking lame ass yellow mustard.
Get the "Hit and Run" from the National Mustard Museum (Middleton WI - they have a webstore). That ought to do it....Gave G "esophageal spasms" we thought it was a heart attack....not good for a man with cardiac issues but if you want hot - this is the mustard to get.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Dealing with shitty customer support, which is most of them these days?

Recently had one for a Canadian/Chinese company who was instantly argumentative, denied their product was capable of defects, who ended up eventually replying with pictures from "honest" customers admitting they were the cause of damage, then proceeded to email me two more times in a row with more pictures. Then when I asked her to stop spamming my email with pictures I didn't request she explained she was only trying to show how I was wrong and not telling the truth. For the record, I did damage the item, never denied that and was never asking for a new unit, but the bitch was instantly so defensive she never realized that... and of course the damage didn't even look anything like her pictures. When I requested she forward all our communication to a supervisor she finally apologized and said she'd send me a new unit, which is dumb, and it's going to an address I don't even live at because she took it off the invoice instead of asking me, but whatever.

Now Newegg, who is getting shitty. I bought a refurb PS3 so I could dick around with some old PS2 games as well. The unit came dirty as sin and shit the bed after a few months of very light use. Cracked it open and the refurb job was so shitty that the thermal paste looked like silly string shot into the unit. Way too much and so sloppy in places it was covering the main board. When I bought it there weren't many reviews, but later others were having the same issues. I noticed the refurb units go on sale, then when they get enough bad reviews are repackaged with a different color remote or something minor and given a fresh listing with no reviews. I saw one advertised with no reviews and left a review warning others to check out reviews on similar items before purchasing. The review got rejected, I argued with a Newegg rep who said "Product reviews should only discuss the performance of a fully functional item and should not include information about the service of the retailer or manufacturer, mail-in rebates, or defective products." Can only review the performance of a product, but not if it's defective and doesn't perform, then you can't review it? The fuck?

Chillz

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm sick and tired of hearing Twitch Dark Souls 3 streamers bitch and whine about backseat gaming and spoilers from chat while they STREAM THE GAME TO THE PUBLIC 3 WEEKS BEFORE RELEASE.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking stupid motherfuckers.

So in the condo I just moved out of that I lived in with my mom, huge hole in the upstairs bedroom. It really started developing probably a year ago due to non-existent weatherproofing on the sliding glass door in the room. As soon as I noticed the hole developing I informed the landlord which led to him coming out and taking a look. I was with him in my room kneeling right next to him as he pulled up the carpet and saw for himself the damage. His reaction? Literally nothing. No oh shit that needs to be repaired or anything.

Flash forward to today and absolutely nothing had been done about it between then and now. Lease is up on 5/1 so my mom was talking to him about it and mentioned the now huge hole up stairs and what he is going to do about it. His response? We caused it due to having a umbrella on the patio in front of the door.

Were the fuck does this motherfucker get off?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So my wife and I have one of our checking/savings account with PNC (it's open late so makes it easier for me sometimes). Anyway I go to deposit a couple people sent for the daughter's birthday so I can transfer to some other accounts (college saving, mutual fund).

Black lady behind the counter does the transaction and doesn't give me any kind of receipt or statement. I kindly ask her for one and she proceeds to hand me a post it note with the balance, to which I kindly ask for a proper one. She flips out (goes black) saying "you dont need that, I just gave you what you wanted", ect. At this point I ask to see someone else, so I can get my transaction receipt. The other woman next to her then chimes in "you out uh line, you need to go". A black man behind me also starts saying they don't need to do anything and I beed to leave.

At this point I'm in awe at what is going on at a bank and just leave.

Go back the next day and close my accounts with them and just put the money in the primary accoubts we use.

Tldr: what rustles my jimmies? Ghetto self entitled black people who work at banks.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
People that think "negative reinforcement" mean emailing your boss and your boss's boss on every perceived fuckup.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
So my wife and I have one of our checking/savings account with PNC (it's open late so makes it easier for me sometimes). Anyway I go to deposit a couple people sent for the daughter's birthday so I can transfer to some other accounts (college saving, mutual fund).

Black lady behind the counter does the transaction and doesn't give me any kind of receipt or statement. I kindly ask her for one and she proceeds to hand me a post it note with the balance, to which I kindly ask for a proper one. She flips out (goes black) saying "you dont need that, I just gave you what you wanted", ect. At this point I ask to see someone else, so I can get my transaction receipt. The other woman next to her then chimes in "you out uh line, you need to go". A black man behind me also starts saying they don't need to do anything and I beed to leave.

At this point I'm in awe at what is going on at a bank and just leave.

Go back the next day and close my accounts with them and just put the money in the primary accoubts we use.

Tldr: what rustles my jimmies? Ghetto self entitled black people who work at banks.
Uh oh, thats my bank. I didn't start there though, I used one of the first Internet banks (SFNB.com I think?) which was bought/sold out twice, so I landed with PNC.

KIND OF LIKE MY MORTGAGE. Used a reputable mortgage company, asked if they sell it to BoA (I hate BoA). Why no sir. If I was smart, I couldve snuck in something in the contracts margin that if transferred to Bank of America it zeros out the mortgage :p

Sure as shit, it's sold to BoA. 3 years later There's damage on the house, insurance sends checks for the contractors, I go into the BoA branch. NOPE, BoA is too big, the mortgage division doesn't talk to the local branches, I have to mail that check in to get approved before I can give it to the contractors. 3 weeks later they still havent gotten back to me. Saw it coming.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I get home to have some waffles and somebody put the maple syrup in the fucking refrigerator.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Fucking stupid motherfuckers.

So in the condo I just moved out of that I lived in with my mom, huge hole in the upstairs bedroom. It really started developing probably a year ago due to non-existent weatherproofing on the sliding glass door in the room. As soon as I noticed the hole developing I informed the landlord which led to him coming out and taking a look. I was with him in my room kneeling right next to him as he pulled up the carpet and saw for himself the damage. His reaction? Literally nothing. No oh shit that needs to be repaired or anything.

Flash forward to today and absolutely nothing had been done about it between then and now. Lease is up on 5/1 so my mom was talking to him about it and mentioned the now huge hole up stairs and what he is going to do about it. His response? We caused it due to having a umbrella on the patio in front of the door.

Were the fuck does this motherfucker get off?
Landlord are the biggest pos ever

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Toilet paper that begins to break down upon contact with anything wetter than a fart coupled with a toilet that acts like a poor man's bidet if you give a courtesy flush. Makes for a messy time. The toilet is literally rustling my jimmies but the TP is the worst part of it all.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I grew up with tough, recycled toilet paper. As a rejection of my upbringing I prided myself on the softest, whitest, most chemically treated tp possible to show how American I could be! Unfortunately, no matter how strong they claim it to be would still shred and leave tp residue/clingons. I'm back to using 100% recycled tp (Green Forest brand) and have never been happier. It's strong, clean, not all that rough, and sustainable and nontoxic if you care about that. Best part is the strong/clean part, though as I got sick of Charmin leaving tp residue and dingles.

Side note: have become a fan of similar recycled tissues, too. They don't have the weird tissue dust that started making me sneeze when I tried to use brands like Puffs which kinda defeated the point of sneezing into a tissue.