Whats rustling your jimmies?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
People who use God as an excuse for their own laziness or incompetence, because they know you can't come up with any rebuttal that doesn't make you look like an anti-theist.

"It's in God's hands now."
"It wasn't God's will that this would get there in time."
"God willing, I'll finish this by 5 PM."
My father went on contract to Iraq to teach air traffic control to the Iraqis there. Their response when asked why there wasn't 5-mile separation on aircraft? "Insha'allah." Yeah, I don't think it works that way.

Tummysticks

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm just curious...what part of the subject starts the rustling ? Is it the issue, the way people react, the shitstorm the media has made? etc. Could you elaborate a little more on your jimmy-distress?
The idea that banning guns or limiting magazine capacity or restricting any law abiding civilian from owning or carrying a gun - specifically the people who think that will eliminate gun crime - serious, goes-to-eleven levels of jimmy rustling. That kind of mentality is naive and supremely dangerous.

Tummysticks

Lord Nagafen Raider
People who use God as an excuse for their own laziness or incompetence, because they know you can't come up with any rebuttal that doesn't make you look like an anti-theist.

"It's in God's hands now."
"It wasn't God's will that this would get there in time."
"God willing, I'll finish this by 5 PM."
+2

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
The idea that banning guns or limiting magazine capacity or restricting any law abiding civilian from owning or carrying a gun - specifically the people who think that will eliminate gun crime - serious, goes-to-eleven levels of jimmy rustling. That kind of mentality is naive and supremely dangerous.
Are you for or against eliminating drug laws? Since banning drugs doesnt stop the addiction.

Homeless people really rustle my Jimmies, working downtown and fuckers will walk into my work to ask me for money or sleep in our lot. Some guy was laying under a car jacking off not too long ago.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
People who think they are allergic to gluten. I know around 5 people who have decided they are allergic to gluten over the past year. Drives me fucking nuts.

Malice_sl

shitlord
People who think they are allergic to gluten. I know around 5 people who have decided they are allergic to gluten over the past year. Drives me fucking nuts.
Both my mom and my sister are actually gluten intolerant; makes me roll my eyes like a motherfucker when the hipsters in town ask for gluten free shit because they think it's some kind of new age trend. Bunch of retards, gluten-free food is terrible, no idea why anyone would do that shit by choice.

Tummysticks

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are you for or against eliminating drug laws? Since banning drugs doesnt stop the addiction.
At the risk of causing a derail, I'm for decriminalization of drugs. Not eliminating drug related laws, just treating it as a health issue instead of a criminal one.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I want to re-legitimize duels as being legal. You know sign a contract thow 'em in an arena and let them handle it. There's probably at least 3 people I would duel right now.

errf the gluten free thing is not jimmie jamming but annoying, 3 people I know who claim to have it I have asked 'what is the test they run to show it', answer "oh, I didn't go to the doctor I just know it". wish they had a peanut allergy so I could take em out for Thai food.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
The self-diagnosis is what rustles my jimmies. My sister-in-law is allergic to fructose. Her doctor thought she had GERD for a long time but PPI's and H2 blockers weren't helping and she began having severe nausea, endoscopy was negative so he tested her for allergies and found out she had a fructose allergy. What bugs the shit out of me is people who decide they have an "allergy" to gluten but can't provide any kind of history to the illness. Like my fucking patient's that have pseudoseizures. I want to say, "Bitch, I've been an RN for 5 years. I've seen plenty of real seizures and you sure as shit aren't having one."

Fadaar

That guy
Damn Tummy, something I can agree with you on!

The one thing that really rustles my jimmies is people with thin skin and people who think that their beliefs are infallible and shouldn't be touched/can't be wrong. Thin skin people being the large crowd that political correctness has to appease in every fucking facet, seriously fuck those people. As far as the hypocritical self righteous assholes, they're the same people who for instance hate Muslims because they aren't Christian, or say PC users are all idiots because they refuse to use a Mac. Basically unwaivering rabid fanboys if you had to pick a few words for it.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Rustles my Jimmies: People who lane weave in heavy traffic. I drive to and from work on a 4 lane Highway, you see these idiots weave from lane to lane trying to get to work quicker as they're running late. Too stupid to work out that all the lane weaving on a 15 minute trip will only get you a result of only a minute (if that). And yet they're being a fucken traffic hazard. Set your alarm for 5 minutes earlier and sort your shit out.

- - - - - - - -

Also: Yeah I have a mild sensitivity to gluten, I can eat some things fine. But then other types of bread or bread rolls can give me a sore bloated feeling. I just have a basic idea of what works and what doesn't so I'm fine, get caught out every now and then but even then it's no biggie.

. . . gluten-free food is terrible, no idea why anyone would do that shit by choice.
So true, I tried to buy some stuff from the supermarket (wanted to trial a gluten free diet) and all the food I bought was terrible. I threw it out, which goes against my principles, but it was that bad. There were chocolate biscuits that were terrible. Made me wonder how a company can produce this stuff for mass sale and no-one has tried it and realised how bad it is.

Rustles my Jimmies: People who lane weave in heavy traffic. I drive to and from work on a 4 lane Highway, you see these idiots weave from lane to lane trying to get to work quicker as they're running late. Too stupid to work out that all the lane weaving on a 15 minute trip will only get you a result of only a minute (if that). And yet they're being a fucken traffic hazard. Set your alarm for 5 minutes earlier and sort your shit out.

- - - - - - - -

Also: Yeah I have a mild sensitivity to gluten, I can eat some things fine. But then other types of bread or bread rolls can give me a sore bloated feeling. I just have a basic idea of what works and what doesn't so I'm fine, get caught out every now and then but even then it's no biggie.

So true, I tried to buy some stuff from the supermarket (wanted to trial a gluten free diet) and all the food I bought was terrible. I threw it out, which goes against my principles, but it was that bad. There were chocolate biscuits that were terrible. Made me wonder how a company can produce this stuff for mass sale and no-one has tried it and realised how bad it is.
gluten free bisquick, folks I know swear by it, I have made gravy with it and can't tell the difference. the betty crocker yellow cake mix wasn't bad either. all that shit is 2X the price of more.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Gluten isn't great for the body anyway and most foods that contain it contribute to our lardassery as a country (US). I don't avoid it but I avoid carbs like the plague.

That "gluten allergy self diagnosis" shit is just a new way for those attention whoring hypochondriac faggots to wallow in self absorption and excuse peddling. Hated those assholes in college.

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_13848.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is the way I imagine at least half of the people in this thread drive who are bitching about "slow people in the left lane". So many impatient ADD motherfuckers out there who consider a "bad driver" to mean "guy in front of me right now preventing me from doing more than 20 MPH over the speed limit". Then they proceed to ride six inches off your ass at fucking 70 MPH because they are such "good drivers".

Also dumb women drivers who get behind someone and scream "the speed limit is 45 asshole!!!" Well, we are going 40, at at least one car length behind him, so he's doing at least 45.... Same sort of aggressive driving bimbo who will race up on a car to tail gate them at high speeds as if reckless dangerous behavior is justified by the fact that he's not going as fast as you would like and is currently in front of you.