Whats rustling your jimmies?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
It's not the pay it forward people's fault that you're a dumbass. When you start something like that, you know full well that eventually someone will break the chain. Just break the fucking chain and enjoy your free meal. It's not as if gnomes will break into your house and rape you. It's a pay it forward chain, not an email chain.
I'd rather make a point and just not let them buy my lunch and piss them off so they stop doing it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought we were talking about drive through lines. Either way, it would be better if you told them you'll use the money you just saved on your favorite smack whore. That way you still get free lunch and they no longer feel good about what they did.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
People who can't fucking stay in their lane when you have double turn lanes. Inside lane does not have fucking access to the outside lane assholes.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
People who can't fucking stay in their lane when you have double turn lanes. Inside lane does not have fucking access to the outside lane assholes.
Depends on the State. In CA someone making a left turn has access to any lane. We cray like that.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Depends on the State. In CA someone making a left turn has access to any lane. We cray like that.
No dumbass. A double turn lane. Irony for this photo coming from the "CA Drivers Handbook."

rrr_img_134003.gif

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Missed the double. Apparently I also sent Cad through the roof or he shit himself in excitement because he got to call someone dumbass.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Missed the double. Apparently I also sent Cad through the roof or he shit himself in excitement because he got to call someone dumbass.
Well in his defense I shit myself too with rage. Fuck you for making me google California fucking driving laws!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Office computer mice not having side buttons. I either have to use keyboard shortcuts or move my mouse pointer to the back button to go back to the previous browser page in stead of just using my thumb. I would argue for the productivity decrease this entails, if it weren't for the fact that I mostly need the button when I'm fucking about on the net and not working...

Office computer mice not having side buttons. I either have to use keyboard shortcuts or move my mouse pointer to the back button to go back to the previous browser page in stead of just using my thumb. I would argue for the productivity decrease this entails, if it weren't for the fact that I mostly need the button when I'm fucking about on the net and not working...
But you could be fucking around much more efficiently and getting back to doing real work faster (not that you would anyway).

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
buying flushable wipes to help with clean-up, only to find out i am allergic to them, been scratching my ass for days, jimmies rustled

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
No dumbass. A double turn lane. Irony for this photo coming from the "CA Drivers Handbook."

rrr_img_134003.gif
I deal with this every day going home from work. Idk if this is racist, but white suburban pricks do not know how to drive. Give me some black or latinos bumping some hood shit and they'll get around in their civic way better than Preston in his fucking Audi.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
People are stupid as fuck on the roads right around my office, but I can't honk or shoot them the bird because half the people on the road work in my office. Fortunately, there's only been 2 idiots who turned out to work in my office so far. One of them I actually tried to catch up to so i could explain to her how to make a fucking left across a median, but she parked closer and was gone by the time I got over there.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
92% of the reason I watch the show So You Think You Can Dance is for the fit as fuck hot chicks they get on their show. 7% is for Cat Deely. 1% is for the occasional performance that makes me go wow.

This season they changed their format to be kids 8-13 or something like that (calling it "Next Generation"). I watched about 10 minutes, hoping eventually they'd bust out and tell me it was all a big joke, but nope. Sure, maybe it is a little gay that I watched previous seasons in the first place, but at least I was watching for purely pervy reasons.