Whats rustling your jimmies?

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
I'm the same way about ADHD. I have so many friends who claim to have ADHD, when in reality they're just fucking stupid. I should also add that they self-diagnosed.
ADHD is a doctor's professional way of saying "You're fucking stupid".
It's a "catch all" diagnoses. It's not a real disease, illness, or condition. Well, I guess extreme stupidity could be considered a condition.

But yeah, most people use it as an excuse more than anything. Especially parents, just an excuse to make them feel better about their shitty kids.

iannis

Musty Nester
ADHD is grossly over diagnosed for various reasons, but that doesn't mean the disorder itself is fake.

If only Soma wasn't sodamn tasty.

Those friends are pretty dumb BUT at least they're not self-diagnosing assburgers. Brightside... You could have stupider friends!

iannis

Musty Nester
Retards who believe you can cure any cancer by smoking enough weed, but the government doesn't allow it bc it wants us to all be sick.
Along this line... people who claim we'll never cure cancer because "there's no money in it for big pharma. THINK". And they seriously 100% believe this shit.

It mostly makes me sad, but it rustles the jimmies too.

Jaded_sl

shitlord
My Jimmies are currently being rustled by the Department of Public Safety in Plano TX. Screw this state... Id rather pay state income tax then wait at the DMV for 4 hours for a replacment liscence. Two of those hours were spent outside starting at 6am and there were already 80 some odd people there... fuck Texass.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
People that won't turn right on red and thus trigger the sensor light, causing me to brake going right to left on the intersecting road.

Sensor lights with no minimum wait times. New car shows up at red light? LETS CHANGE THE LIGHTS!!!

Havent Killed Since 1984

Golden Knight of the Realm
My Jimmies are currently being rustled by the Department of Public Safety in Plano TX. Screw this state... Id rather pay state income tax then wait at the DMV for 4 hours for a replacment liscence. Two of those hours were spent outside starting at 6am and there were already 80 some odd people there... fuck Texass.
Yeah, no better in Carrollton the last time I was at their DMV. Three hours of waiting to spend less than 5 minutes giving a thumb print and staring at a camera.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When people take a final swig of their cig and exhale while in the building they've just entered.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
...when you're playing a puzzle game and everyone wants to lend their assistance to yours instead of playing one of their own.

Ben_sl

shitlord
People who drive with their turn signal on but never turn.

Getting a hamburger with a bite taken out of it, never been back to that McDonalds.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That would be the first time in 24 years that my jimmies were completely free...rustle-free.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I agree with Haradek and Soygen. Fucking double edged sword. Mine of 10 years...split year before last. She had a very tight pussy that I miss.
frown.png
She was also a cunt. I don't miss that.

- Golddiggers - 4 dates in and had the "so how much do you make so I can see if the logistics work for the lifestyle I want, you should probably be over 6 figures" Oh I'm sorry, if I knew I was paying for the pussy I'd gone with a 22 year old. Now take a fucking hike with your kid too. I hadn't even taken sip of my beer when I walked out.

- Personality-less girls

- Paterllar tendinitis - a thorn in my side lately. Makes running, even doing pose method, a pain. My posture is probably fucked from overcompensating for it.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When I lived their renewals came via mail and lost ones could be ordered via mail.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I lived their renewals came via mail and lost ones could be ordered via mail.
There, Their, They're.

When I lived, their renewals came via mail.
When I lived there, renewals came via mail.

Someone mentioned this rustled their jimmies earlier in the thread. It stands out to me, but doesn't bother me too much since I've been reading epub and mobi which are chock full of spelling and grammar issues from whomever typed them up.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
There, Their, They're.

When I lived, their renewals came via mail.
When I lived there, renewals came via mail.

Someone mentioned this rustled their jimmies earlier in the thread. It stands out to me, but doesn't bother me too much since I've been reading epub and mobi which are chock full of spelling and grammar issues from whomever typed them up.
Sorry you caught me. I know the usage of each, but the older I get the more often I seem to leave out a word or part of a sentence.

Will try to do better in the future.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Sorry you caught me. I know the usage of each, but the older I get the more often I seem to leave out a word or part of a sentence.

Will try to do better in the future.
Rustles my jimmies you handled this like an adult and didn't flip the fuck out and e-stalk him. Fuck bro you're doing it wrong

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
1)
3) Idiots who completely over exagerate
Idiots who use oxymorons or redundancies.

But, in all seriousness, old Asian women drivers rustle my jimmies. It's like the trifecta of bad. Old. Asian. Women.

- Paterllar tendinitis - a thorn in my side lately. Makes running, even doing pose method, a pain. My posture is probably fucked from overcompensating for it.
Are you using ice and compression for it? Any anti-inflammatories? What about cortisone shots?