Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Lying political ads. I don't mind political ads in general, but the ones that are flat out lies really rustle my jimmies good. I know we can't pass any laws about it because of the first amendment, but dammit it ought not be legal to lie in a political ad. In a perfect world, we'd have real journalists who would out the liars and then their career would be over because the voters would have the moral fortitude to not vote for them.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Did they get the PIN too, or did you have one of those fake visa debit cards? If it was a fake Visa, then won't visa help out and do something quicker? I thought that was the point of banks being willing to use their network.

The woman from my bank who I talked to on the phone had a pretty strong Southeast Asian accent. Going to try stopping in to a branch later and see if someone in this country can't help me figure it out better.

Oh and it's a credit union even, not a bank. Supposed to avoid this kind of shit with CUs I thought. Sigh.

• 1Nationalist

DethBreth

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wife and i are pretty comfortable both working full time long term jobs bringing in a bit over 100k. She wants baby, I dont. Shes swung ok with it using her neices as surrogates and lots of pets with bouts of baby crazy. I have my reasons from various health things to inherit, hating/mistrusting kids in general. And big thing would be being near broke on childcare if we both continue working at a time when im getting more concerned about dumping money into retirement , she may be happy working a desk job into her 70s, but I dont think im going to last deep into my sixties doing any of the work I do.

Ive succeeded in getting some law enforcement job offers, the first i turned down being too far and a decent pay cut. But I'm pretty far in the process for some others I would take and now shes trying to give me ultimatums. I get my "dream" and she gets hers of having a baby......

She allowed logic to have us avoid a kid up until now, but now openly says fuck logic, feels before reals. I can't succeed in a way that helps us without her getting her boar anchor. I still firmly believe much of her balled up sentiment is of course hormones mixed with women looking at babies as cute pets ignoring the pain in the ass 8-18 age range if your lucky and they don't become basement losers. Losses her mind if i form nights now, but happily when debating kid is quick to volunteer that i would work nights and somehow sleep while watching kid....

So options: A, divorce, take half the big equity in house and return to glorious single life. B: Give up a career I wasted a bachelor's degree on, stay in my good but not amazing paying boring job and start jewing it up best I can for retirement.

Bro if she's this nuts about having kids (doesn't this get discussed before marriage?) Just wait until you're a LEO working nights, weekends, and holidays. Then she bitches because you don't make enough money, so you work overtime but that REALLY drives her nuts because "you're never home." Cut your loses before you get her knocked up and work the next 18 years to pay for her extravagant lifestyle while you live in a studio apartment and drive a 2001 Saturn.

• 1Solidarity

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
The woman from my bank who I talked to on the phone had a pretty strong Southeast Asian accent. Going to try stopping in to a branch later and see if someone in this country can't help me figure it out better.

Oh and it's a credit union even, not a bank. Supposed to avoid this kind of shit with CUs I thought. Sigh.

Disclaimer: I work for Chase

Usually they have to wait for the charge to post before they can dispute it. Some banks (like Chase) can delete the pending transaction, but it will come right back once it posts. At that point you can dispute it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
All this stupid fucking royal wedding coverage, in the United fucking States. Everything the royals and that wedding represents spits in the face of the values of this country. Fucking disgraceful the slack jawed retards of the country are drawn to it like moths to a flame.

• 7Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
All this stupid fucking royal wedding coverage, in the United fucking States. Everything the royals and that wedding represents spits in the face of the values of this country. Fucking disgraceful the slack jawed retards of the country are drawn to it like moths to a flame.

Reminds me of when I was in massatwoshits with my boss on a work trip. He talked me into visiting some old mansions in our free time. We got into the dining room of one and they were saying how back in its heyday you'd have to be 'old money' to have been allowed to this part of the house. Everyone oohed and ahhed and I was like Fuck this inbred bullshit. I couldn't believe I was the only one who wasn't enamored with the high class elitism. I got pissed and left the tour early. Not really pissed that the original owners only let 'old money' dine with them, because it was their house and they can do what they want. Pissed at everyone else's acceptance that old money was on a higher tier than new money.

All that to say, yes americans still seem to worship people who had lucky births.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Law enforcement polygraphs when you are already nervous and jittery when questioned in interviews/bosses that you've not worked with long enough with to be comfortable.

Having a false accusation in your past that was a big deal and stuck on your mind even though it's been covered already with interviewer and honestly answering no to a question and still feeling myself tense up. Will see how the results go.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Law enforcement polygraphs when you are already nervous and jittery when questioned in interviews/bosses that you've not worked with long enough with to be comfortable.

Having a false accusation in your past that was a big deal and stuck on your mind even though it's been covered already with interviewer and honestly answering no to a question and still feeling myself tense up. Will see how the results go.

Arbys is really stepping up their game on new hires huh?

I keeeed

• 1Like

Sludig

Was going to say I edited that so fast, you saw the shitty phone typo but by the time quote responded it was fixed ;p. Fucking s9+ keyboard is aids level worse than most other phones I've been on.

• 1Like

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
School shootings are bad enough, all the posturing rustles me. The latest being a Facebook post with a gif of "This is America" and a caption "No more thoughts and prayers."

Posting a FB gif is much more effective apparently.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Never got my tax return refund. My state has it so it can be sent on a prepaid card. 30+ days after when I was supposed to get it, queue being on the phone with the IRS for an hour. First lady claims her computer goes down, puts me on hold for 10 minutes, then disconnects the call. Second person picks up and hangs up immediately. Third lady tells me a straight-out-of-the-projects tone that the IRS can't help me and I have to go through TurboTax.

TurboTax does not let you speak to a leaving breathing person unless you upgrade to their 'deluxe' tax service. Otherwise you're stuck in a looped call with what has to be the smarmiest cunt robot I've heard in customer service, that'll spend 5 minutes babbling about customer services but never actually gives you the option to do anything. Fucking rustled.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You can't check the status on IRS.gov?

They made me take a paper check this year because my bank account had a red flag. My experience on the phone with them was pleasant, but then they have a special number to call specifically for people who get that letter.

Are you talking federal refunds or state? Cause sending it on a prepaid card sounds whack. What protections are there if the card is stolen from the mailbox? At least with a check they have to forge your signature and steal your identity (or have an accomplice at the bank who will pretend they are you).

Sludig

Why u no direct deposit. And does sound like state return so not an irs problem?

Sludig

Milf I liked though kids is of course the drawback, been in the office a few times. Left the kiddo to play 20 questions about all my equipment with me. Talked a bit with her but no flirting at all.

3rd visit today drops the i don't usually do this, here's my number line....

Jimmy rustle is that im married. Even if I was going to do something dumb, why do all the 30 yr old chicks have to have kids. (I know the responsible ones are dutifully married and the dumb problem ones are on the market.)

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
If only there was a way to get a milf with no kids.

And I guess zaara's state might call the state agency IRS too.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I should rephrase. She's not a MILF, though she seems to be for many here. I was speaking on behalf of the degenerate masses.

Wish i could say nice save .... but it really wasn't.

backpedaling34.jpg

• 1Like