Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
People stop at red lights in your area? Fuckers just speed through intersections here like they're starring in a fast & furious movie. I've almost been clipped by cars going 100+kph half a dozen times this year alone. Probably safer for people to cross down the road instead of relying on the lights to provide any sort of safety.

I was thinking of getting the cheapo version of the Model 3, but so many bad drivers here I don't want to risk a new car. Navy drivers are also the worst, there's tons of them in VA. I've got one on dash cam rear ending a poor family, and another one, well, .

Everyone needs a dash cam, cheap entertainment and insurance.

• 2Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why is the Sony ps4 store such a piece of shit. Can't even watch one video preview because it queues after 5 seconds of playing, with other games not even having videos of the gameplay.

God damnit Sony, get your shit together.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
ULkqCIg.gif

• 2Blown
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Neato cheap chinese led lumen strips for motorcycle helmet to make you look like tron. Fun silly for right price..... ship the mother fucker in one of those shipping plastic bags. battery case is of course busted up. GG china.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I woke up yesterday at 4:30 and puked my guts out. Today my upper back and chest are sore, I guess from the action of puking? Getting old if I can't puke without feeling sore.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The other day I watched 2 shows where someone was shooting a rifle, taking careful aim, had a rest readily available, and instead shot freehand and missed.

I know they were both entertainment and the person was going to miss either way but I was still warblegarbling at the screen. Use the rest motherfucker!

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Got a bit too drunk on Friday night and managed to knock my mouse off the table directly into a cup of water. Tried to use it this morning and left click is dead. Very rustled currently.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Got a bit too drunk on Friday night and managed to knock my mouse off the table directly into a cup of water. Tried to use it this morning and left click is dead. Very rustled currently.
Fuckin a. I knocked over a glass of coke directly on mine on Friday. Completely cleaned mine off and now the thumb button now has to be pressed twice as hard for it to click.

• 1Solidarity

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
some fat fuck complaining about our ad on facebook despite CLEAR sign that says, "no, this item does not qualify. it is for advertising only" ON THE AD ITSELF IN BIG FUCKING FONT THREE**** DIFFERENT WAYS.

Seriously fat. fucking magic gathering fat.

I can't even respond to this fucking fat fuck because "CUSTOMER ALWAYS RIGHTT"

now I gotta redo all my shit just for this fucking insane moron who can't fucking differentiate between misleading and brand presentation.

• 1Picard

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Stuck in the seat behind this dumb bitch and her “emotional support dog” drooling all over the fucking place. Between that and the 50 million babies, fuck this flight. Fucking dog better not piss all over my laptop bag.

• 1Rustled

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We have a stray friendly cat at the feed mill. She has been here almost 10 years. Feed her every day and give her a heated cat bed in a shed for winter.

Someone must have picked her up by the tail and broke it because she's skittish towards everyone but the people who feed her now and her tail is all floppy at the base.

If I find the person who did this I'm going to be locked up for life, I'm beyond fucking rustled.
20190319_155607.jpg

Last edited:
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 7 users

Crimson

Peasant
Someone I am highly annoyed by, don't respect or like at all, wants to have babies this year and is super excited about it.

Because everyone you don't like always has to endlessly reproduce just to make more of them. -_-

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Someone must have picked her up by the tail and broke it because she's skittish towards everyone but the people who feed her now and her tail is all floppy at the base.

Whoever it was, is a complete idiot. It's dead cats you're supposed to swing around by the tail to ward off evil spirits, not live cats.

Someone I am highly annoyed by, don't respect or like at all, wants to have babies this year and is super excited about it.

Because everyone you don't like always has to endlessly reproduce just to make more of them. -_-

Start making endless idiocracy references around her.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Crimson

Peasant
Whoever it was, is a complete idiot. It's dead cats you're supposed to swing around by the tail to ward off evil spirits, not live cats.

Start making endless idiocracy references around her.

I don't actually know her past something online where I just started ignoring her when she got on my nerves. But I still have to see her far too much for my liking and I roll my eyes every time.

Good catch that it was a female though. A little obvious, right?

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
I don't actually know her past something online where I just started ignoring her when she got on my nerves. But I still have to see her far too much for my liking and I roll my eyes every time.

Good catch that it was a female though. A little obvious, right?
Is she hot

• 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users