Whats rustling your jimmies?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Because everyone you don't like always has to endlessly reproduce just to make more of them. -_-

"Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding, the cretins cloning and feeding."

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK, new entry...

Fast food burger places which have almost all switched the normal combos from Hamburgers to Cheeseburgers (so they can automatically charge you for that cheese, even if you don't want it. Case in point. Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus was in the mood for chili cheese fries today. In fast food terms that means picking up Braum's (A southern second tier fast food burger place in case you don't know). Now, some time ago they did the "all combos are cheeseburgers now" crap. I drive through to order and I don't like cheese on my burgers. So I tell the girl "NO CHEESE" , I even make her repeat it back.. no cheese. Get to the window to pay and she looks like she's a few chromosones over the normal set so I am afraid.. Get to the second window. Manager is there. I ask him "they got no cheese on that burger, right?" and he asks, and then assures me they got that... Then :

A) Get order and , of course, there's cheese on it....
B) Not just one slice, but TWO slices...
C) Receipt shows "Hamburger combo", but then they explicitly ADDED "Cheese" to it.
D) This makes that combo actually cost MORE than the other combo (for her) which was a cheeseburger combo..

I go back in, the manager sees me and asks "Was something wrong?" I stare back and say "What do you THINK they got wrong?" Only positive was that they fixed it and gave me ice cream to try to placate me.

I'm at the point I'm going to ask the people at Whataburger if they can just come up with some way to do chili cheese fries so I never have to go back there again.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Was running late to make my plane this afternoon. Grabbed my wired headphones so I could listen to music on the flight since I couldn’t remember where I put my Bluetooth ones. Get up in the air, go to plug in my headphones only to remember that Apple fucking sucks and my phone has no audio jack.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My 15 year old Logitech MX510 mouse finally broke. It no longer registers when I scroll up. Not surprisingly, they're going for a ridiculous amount on eBay. I wanna say I paid $35 for it new. Really kinna makes me sad... thing has been with me for a long time. Wanna say I replaced one of those old classic Microsoft ball mice for this one just before World of Warcraft came out. Kept that PS/2 mouse for a long time as mouse software for USB mice hadn't included the ability to change the polling rate, which you could do with PS/2.

In memoriam...

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

418E7H3ZYHL._SX425_.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I had a similar experience with the wired Logitech thumbwheel mouse I like to use. I had a few because once I started using them and saw how awesome they were I ordered them for all of my computers. Then they started dying after they had been discontinued. The only replacements I could find cost hundreds of dollars. So I tried other thumbwheels, none were as good. Everytime I started thinking I'd bite the bullet and pay, the prices were higher. I finally found a wireless version that doesn't suck. The only reason I hated wireless was because I had wireless batteries die on me in the middle of fights a few times. But since I don't game anymore I decided it didn't really matter.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
My 15 year old Logitech MX510 mouse finally broke. It no longer registers when I scroll up. Not surprisingly, they're going for a ridiculous amount on eBay. I wanna say I paid $35 for it new. Really kinna makes me sad... thing has been with me for a long time. Wanna say I replaced one of those old classic Microsoft ball mice for this one just before World of Warcraft came out. Kept that PS/2 mouse for a long time as mouse software for USB mice hadn't included the ability to change the polling rate, which you could do with PS/2.

In memoriam...

View attachment 200103

View attachment 200102

View attachment 200101
those were so good that I bought two. one for pc and other for laptop - also over a decade ago. They're still working like pros and my dad took over one and is still using it from like 09. exact red and black

Edit: My rustle, when four legged animals are animated/drawn to have their front arms bent reverse like legs. irks the hell into me.

• 1Worf

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whoever it was, is a complete idiot. It's dead cats you're supposed to swing around by the tail to ward off evil spirits, not live cats.

For what it's worth, if you swing a live cat hard enough and long enough, it becomes a dead cat, but I get what you're sayin...

• 1Worf

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Twitter has ads for Sekir: Shadows die twice and some people actually take offense to the whole thing, because it's about killing and honour.

It's a fucking game you idiots.

And I still can't stab someone in the eye over TCP/IP. Maximum rustle.

• 1Like

Sahryx

Trakanon Raider
Watching a video on board games and find one thinking “Oh that sounds really good! I will have to pick that up.” Only to find said game is out of print and pretty scarce - rustled.

• 1Worf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Ordered an Arris CM8200a off eBay, motherfucker sent me an Arris SB6121. Didn't realize this until the cable guy came and I was looking up info on the 6121... "127Mbps... wait a good God damn minute." Fortunately the cable guy came with a modem just in case, but now I have to deal with a return and possible claim on eBay. In the process of trying to save money, I'm spending more. Such bullshit.

From the listing:
Screenshot_20190323-181413_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20190323-180920_eBay.jpg

What I actually received...
Screenshot_20190323-181755_eBay.jpg

20190323_181703.jpg

• 3Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Google is killing inbox in 8 days and still hasn't added features from it to gmail like they said they would.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm a Heroscape junkie. It's basically a dead game and there aren't that many of us, but yet I keep finding Facebook groups (of less than 100 members) for Heroscape. It'd be fine if they were specialized, such as by time zone. But no, they're just splintered for no apparent reason and it rustles my jim jams.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'm a Heroscape junkie. It's basically a dead game and there aren't that many of us, but yet I keep finding Facebook groups (of less than 100 members) for Heroscape. It'd be fine if they were specialized, such as by time zone. But no, they're just splintered for no apparent reason and it rustles my jim jams.
Start one?

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Nothing rustling me at the moment, but I saw this street sign this morning and it made me think of this thread.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users