Whats rustling your jimmies?

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
This medication I'm taking is fucking with my sex drive. Like, last weekend I got a haircut from this super hot mid 20s chick in a miniskirt. I couldn't even be bothered to jerk off after. My ex invited me over to fuck on Tuesday and instead I just left after dinner.

At some cognitive level, I'm aware of hot girls but can't be bothered to do anything about it. Physically, everything works fine but I'm just...meh. It is very weird and the opposite of how I've lived my life until now.

I guess file this one under Jimmies Not Rustled. Hah. But you get my point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
This medication I'm taking is fucking with my sex drive. Like, last weekend I got a haircut from this super hot mid 20s chick in a miniskirt. I couldn't even be bothered to jerk off after. My ex invited me over to fuck on Tuesday and instead I just left after dinner.

At some cognitive level, I'm aware of hot girls but can't be bothered to do anything about it. Physically, everything works fine but I'm just...meh. It is very weird and the opposite of how I've lived my life until now.

I guess file this one under Jimmies Not Rustled. Hah. But you get my point.

Depression meds? They all do that to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
My grandpa died 4 months ago and just found out my grandma died earlier this week.. shitty year.

• 7Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Mandriana

Got the memo from management, we have to make sure we've completed our online aboriginal/first nations cultural/sensitivity/white-man bad modules, all seven of them, each one takes 30 minutes.

Thankfully, when they're admitted to the hospital, they have to fill out the "If the white-man is so bad, why the fuck do you keep coming to get evil insensitive white-man medical treatment?" form.

I jest, only one of the above is required, guess which one.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Playing WOW classic prime time, one of the most crowded servers. Leave the room for 3 minutes, 18 month old proceeds to press power button. I come back to 3360 in the que. Guess that's all I'm playing tonight :p

• 1Worf

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
There was a massive traffic jam 2 days ago that significantly delayed my trip home. An enormous amount of road-construction, coupled with the opening of schools, I thought, created a perfect storm that I could not get around using my usual side-road alternatives. I assumed an accident completed the trifecta. But I was wrong. What actually caused the massive bottleneck, I just found out today, was a hoard of people trying to get the last of Popeye's chicken sandwich.

No. Seriously. That was the catalyst to a massive bottleneck that made my ride home pretty awful.

• 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
There was a massive traffic jam 2 days ago that significantly delayed my trip home. An enormous amount of road-construction, coupled with the opening of schools, I thought, created a perfect storm that I could not get around using my usual side-road alternatives. I assumed an accident completed the trifecta. But I was wrong. What actually caused the massive bottleneck, I just found out today, was a hoard of people trying to get the last of Popeye's chicken sandwich.

No. Seriously. That was the catalyst to a massive bottleneck that made my ride home pretty awful.

Fuck do you live down the street from me?

The popeyes near my house was sold out of their sandwiches and had signs posted. I had one on a business trip before all the hype and they are a good fucking sandwich, but sheeeeit.

• 1Like

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Depression meds? They all do that to me.
Yah. Been taking them for years with no issues. But when I started taking additional, totally un-related meds (Mazavant), boom, something triggered that side effect. Sucks.

• 1Solidarity

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

I remember in the late 90s being hopeful that the new Internet Thingy's free flow of information would make the world a better place, help get rid of silly stupid superstitions and general idiocy. I severely underestimated human nature.

• 1Worf

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Coworkers with families getting fired under basically no tolerance no second chances type system, but at the same time was for doing or failing to do some pretty basic shit. Like you want to see them get suspended and another chance. Want to help but it's not like I can just jump in and pay their bills or something. Torn between sad and angry that they knew better and it's self inflicted. Even worse the one I'm speaking of is a 3rd in the last year for the same shit and at briefing had been reminded/warned.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I have a hobby I'm obsessed with, saltwater aquariums. Trading and selling in this hobby is very decentralized; you can buy from individual hobbyists, wholesalers, retailers, or directly from aquaculture or collectors. So a part of the fun and challenge is finding new sources for fish and corals.

But increasingly these motherfuckers are only on Facebook. I really like this hobby, but not that much!

Its 2019, you have a product to sell, and you decide setting up a store on Fucking Facebook is a good idea? You don't show up on a fucking google search, your customers can literally not view your store even if you directly send them the link unless theyre already on this retarded cancer of a website?

Whats next, selling aquarium lights but only through Pokemon Go? Selling water chemistry tests but only through a store set up on Ashley Madison.com or what the fuck ever?

It probably takes an hour to set up a basic ecommerce site. A site that would show up on searches and could be viewed by anyone. But you, Mr Aquarium Entrepreneur, you decided to set up a store on fucking Facebook.

I hate the internet in 2019.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have a hobby I'm obsessed with, saltwater aquariums. Trading and selling in this hobby is very decentralized; you can buy from individual hobbyists, wholesalers, retailers, or directly from aquaculture or collectors. So a part of the fun and challenge is finding new sources for fish and corals.

But increasingly these motherfuckers are only on Facebook. I really like this hobby, but not that much!

Its 2019, you have a product to sell, and you decide setting up a store on Fucking Facebook is a good idea? You don't show up on a fucking google search, your customers can literally not view your store even if you directly send them the link unless theyre already on this retarded cancer of a website?

Whats next, selling aquarium lights but only through Pokemon Go? Selling water chemistry tests but only through a store set up on Ashley Madison.com or what the fuck ever?

It probably takes an hour to set up a basic ecommerce site. A site that would show up on searches and could be viewed by anyone. But you, Mr Aquarium Entrepreneur, you decided to set up a store on fucking Facebook.

I hate the internet in 2019.
I refused to buy coral online except from very established sellers. The micro site/facebook crowd are nothing but touched up and outright manipulated photo's. I was fortunate Gonzo's corals was local until he moved states and I could see in person. And even some of those I was a little disapointed changes going from his led strip + halogens to my led only tank despite blues cranked up. Was usually pretty happy with liveaquaria's wysiwg sections though more for fish.

CO is wierd and seems to have a pretty high number of stores which is a blessing. Course I sold my inhabitants a year ago when starting w/ sheriff because my 300g was already becoming a bit much to keep up with. (Final days selling finally saw after over a year of it happening it was my fucking blue tang I took out of pity that was taking coral frags and tossing them into other corals)

I'm plotting my return. Still have the 300 I need to sell before I use it. Currently planning a 40b or one of those cool newer super big footprint/low depth 50/60g tanks (Some sold as frag flats others are basically meant to be just odd shaped tanks) But Idea is to try Sepia Bandensis cuttle fish. Local scientific supply place actually has live mysis which is just about mandatory since they can't hatch and thrive off brine shrimp and I'm unclear if they'll actually go after amphipods.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bro since 9th grade is getting married, he foolishly quit his job in the spring over some drama and didn't have much savings before then. So he wants to keep everything tight. Another friend is hosting, wedding is going to be at his house and service on his yard. Groom bro has stated he wants to save money first while getting close to the wife-to-be's wishes instead of getting it exact and paying a premium. There's a suit shop just down the street from me that can get us legit outfitted for 50-$75 each. But the house owner wants to use a place that's closer to him (my place is closer to Groom also). That place rents suits starting at $150, and they're poorly fitted - I used them before when the house owner got married.

I don't understand why people have to be so hard-headed. This place is cheap and passable. Your place is obscenely expensive and temporary. Seems like a no-brainer.

Out of the blue the home-owner texted me with an ultimatum. Come to his place Monday from 11-6 for fitting, bring my kid because schools are out. No questions, there's no more time to beat around the bush on this.
Dude, I've been trying to get ya'll to my place for over a month. At first the Groom was onboard but then the "best man" said we can't do it separately, that we have to do it together. He's the reason for the delay, yet he comes at me hard.

And last week, he tried to do it softer, asked what were good days. I said "any day but Sunday" Dude was like. I can only do Sunday. wtf. why even ask what days are good if you can literally only do one. He got his wife involved and she sent me a text telling, not asking, telling me to do it on Sunday. I had family reunion that day, some of them I hadn't seen in years. I was about ready to scrap that whole friend triangle, good times of past be damned.

Shit ain't difficult. (Groom's kids got sick so didn't go to box suit store anyway)

----

Here's a more universal rustle that more can relate to:

I'm running late, but made good time so should arrive just within margins, only having one light remaining and it's a right turn.
The singular car in front of me is stopped at the red. There are two empty straight-only lanes to our left.
Light turns green. She delays long enough to start that I consider beeping. But she does move before the hovering-hand grace period ends.
She turns right .......... .........
and does so so impossibly slow that there could be no way her foot was on the accelerator
So pissed I'm laughing. Is she trolling me? I pass her ass the first straight-away I could.
Fuck

Last edited:
  • 1Rustled

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anonymously complaining on the Internet worked!

Party agreed with me after further thought

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I've probably said this before, but people who have their sound turned on on their phone in public. Get fucked, you asshole. I don't want to hear what dumb shit you're listening to.

• 5Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Dealing with aging family members, wills, DNR, inheritance. Dementia. Fuck. It's stupid how money and who people determine "worthy" of it can ruin family relationships. I'm looking to be the sole person to inherit an estate and it's making people in my family exceedingly ugly. I didn't ask for this, and I'm especially not going to "share" with folks being ridiculous and butt hurt.

• 5Solidarity

Siliconemelons

Not to rustle a jimminity - but why are you sole? Where you to be the one to divide up the estate? And now you are not? Then..yeah expect some rage and perhaps legal action.

Are you sole because the family members preparation was old and out dated? See above... was it because they just got passed at Janet on Monday and forgot to fix it on Thursday? See above.

Or was it because of true and proper intent of the 'estate'

Then... well just expect butthurt and feigned legal resource but know- the point of it all... "proper" or not... Is to do what the person who is passing wants.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>

The entire purpose of this NYT opinion piece is to trigger... Consider me so. Most people cannot care for themselves, let alone their own children or animals. Don't spay and neuter? Seriously, until we start eating dogs, a policy of judicious spaying and neutering (or not neutering at all) will have us drowning in cats and dogs.

I wish there were more responsible pet owners. Then the shelters would not be bursting and millions (yes, millions) of animals would not be euthanized annually.

Or, controversially, we could do like they do in Italy and Greece-- drown thousands of dogs and cats. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

The entire purpose of this NYT opinion piece is to trigger... Consider me so. Most people cannot care for themselves, let alone their own children or animals. Don't spay and neuter? Seriously, until we start eating dogs, a policy of judicious spaying and neutering (or not neutering at all) will have us drowning in cats and dogs.

I wish there were more responsible pet owners. Then the shelters would not be bursting and millions (yes, millions) of animals would not be euthanized annually.

Or, controversially, we could do like they do in Italy and Greece-- drown thousands of dogs and cats. Ridiculous.
It's possible the piece is also written by a retard who doesn't understand a lot of these things. The same thing happens when you talk to people about hunting and they're like "omg killing animals is so evil" even though the animals will have to be killed, one way or another, because we can't let their populations grow without having severe impact on agriculture. From what I've read lately, there's some big issues in Texas and other southern states with the boars population getting out of control for example and them now being classified as pests or whatever classification the US use, which means you can literally shoot them legally and as many as you want without an issue, and even then the population grows. But even when the population aren't exploding like that, you have to keep them under control and that's why the state allows certain amounts of animals to be killed every year and the numbers depends on how bad it gets and shit(well that's how it works in France).

Mind, I don't hunt myself but my father was a hunter, my step father is a hunter, I've met many others who hunt, but I've also met many park and forest officials over the years(since they were friends of friends or direct friends and so on) and the reality is if you don't shoot the 6deers you got permits for this season for your property, they're gonna get shot regardless. So might as well let people who enjoy hunting shoot them, rather than have some guy shoot 6 in a day as part of his job, hell you even have to pay for the permits to shoot them here(not sure how it is elsewhere) and the money goes to the park and forest maintenance funds. It's just a win win.