Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
ISO Abs boys. Trust a 43 year old fat ass that squatted nearly 900 lbs in college and has no back issues.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I seem to have lost all my personal pictures. The pics when they were not digital. I started looking a couple of weeks ago. I moved a couple of times. I looked at the new house, my old house, my grandmothers house which accumulates some of my junk at times in her old business shop at the house. Starting to tick me off.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I seem to have lost all my personal pictures. The pics when they were not digital. I started looking a couple of weeks ago. I moved a couple of times. I looked at the new house, my old house, my grandmothers house which accumulates some of my junk at times in her old business shop at the house. Starting to tick me off.

Wow- I had a really old team picture-- black and white; professionally done. I know exactly where it was. It was an irreplaceable relic (for me) from back in the predigital days. It got thrown out... I know who did it and about when. As to why-- well, it was just old junk to the person who chucked it.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I have a lot of older pictures I'd like to find. Mostly team sports, scouting, up to and including dance pictures with a date I had taken up till the end of high school including my prom picture. I'm really bummed. I understand it would mean nothing to someone else. I found a sleeve of college pics but anything pre-end of high school is gone. The prom pictures were in a fold out book of just them. It's not like it was a single pic I would have thrown out easily. They were all together last I looked.

Just venting. I have boxes of just junk that should have been thrown out and were not, and no pics.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Think I have some small slice of hoarder DNA. Got so much crap in my attic that has been there, unused, for 20 years but that I never get around to throwing away, mostly because it's already been there for 20 years. Almost seems like a waste to start throwing it away now. You've held on to this book from high school for this long, why throw it away now?

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Ex’s idea of cleaning was organizing her clutter of bullshit. “Look I cleaned!” while there’s still dirt crumbs dust grime filth still there. One time I told her she earned 2 Picards for her effort. “What’s a Picard?”

1578851905086.gif

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm rustled by myself atm. I guess this range could go in any of these threads. First world problems, you know your getting old when...but mainly I'm rustled.

I'm the type of person that eats the thing i like the least first and saves the best for last. I do this with everything from Starburst to mixed popcorn. i just realized that for the last six years, basically since we became empty nesters, I've been eating my least favorite sliced meats first and saving the best for last. The problem is my wife still buys like we have kids in the house. The good stuff spoils before i get to it. Fuck. Now i have to convince my wife to buy for two and break my lifetime habit. Almost worse than that I'll have to occasionally eat the stuff i like the least last.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm rustled by myself atm. I guess this range could go in any of these threads. First world problems, you know your getting old when...but mainly I'm rustled.

I'm the type of person that eats the thing i like the least first and saves the best for last. I do this with everything from Starburst to mixed popcorn. i just realized that for the last six years, basically since we became empty nesters, I've been eating my least favorite sliced meats first and saving the best for last. The problem is my wife still buys like we have kids in the house. The good stuff spoils before i get to it. Fuck. Now i have to convince my wife to buy for two and break my lifetime habit. Almost worse than that I'll have to occasionally eat the stuff i like the least last.

Stop buying shit you don't like, FFS. Now I'm rustled.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Can you motherfuckers PLEASE STOP putting salt on my fucking chocolate and caramel!??! Jesus fucking christ. Salt is for the sea.

• 6Salty
  • 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Can you motherfuckers PLEASE STOP putting salt on my fucking chocolate and caramel!??! Jesus fucking christ. Salt is for the sea.

Complaining about christmas gifts is cheesy, but goddamn it, why do people think I like DARK chocolate. That shit is almost as bad as white chocolate! I'd take a lightly salted caramel over either.

• 3Supertaster
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Thing is, theres dark chocolate and then theres pure fucking cacao that is disgusting.

Whiskey makers don't advertise "OMG my brand has more alcohol, buy it". Coffee makers don't advertise "OMG more caffeine, buy it".

But for some reason chocolate makers think 86% cacao is a selling point.

No, fuck that, its disgusting. Chocolate should be sweet, not as bitter as Aspirin.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Can't eat sugar like I used to. Need to exercise more and eat healthier. Fuck.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user