Whats rustling your jimmies?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I get really rustled when the preview has scenes or quotes that aren't in the movie at all.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Fucking doctors.

You have an appointment at 3:30? SEE YOU AT 6.
Shame on them for taking their time with every patient before you. How dare they do a thorough job! Oh the humanity
biggrin.png

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Advertising during sporting events these days has me super rustled. It's ridiculous and out of control.

Watching a simple Arizona Diamondbacks baseball game on TV a couple weeks ago resulted in all this:

Before the game - DBacks pregame brought to you by Nissan
Welcome to the game at Chase Field
Arizona Ford starting pitcher
AZ DBacks lineup brought to you by Scottsdale Health Care
After an inning we get Century Link to what's next
At the end of the game we get APS Energy All Star Player
Midway through the game they highlight a player who is doing well with the Dodge Ram Tools of the Trade
They also call the pool in the outfield the Ramtrucks.com pool. It's pretty awkward when someone hits a homer into the pool and they try to casually say "wow that was a really nice homer into the Ramtrucks.com pool! I'd sure like to go take a swim in that Ramtrucks.com pool!"
If someone hits a home run it's a Fulton Homes Home Run
GEICO quote of the game
Chas Roberts Air Conditioning Cool Play of the Game
Taco Bell - if they score 6 runs you get 3 tacos for free if you buy a large drink. They mentioned this like 4 times during the game
Between innings - the Chevron upcoming matchup
If they are winning - DBacks taking care of business brought to you by National Bank of Arizona
Need a relief pitcher? Call to the bullpen brought to you by Verizon
Several times during the game (and commercials) they beg you to like them on Facebook and follow on Twitter

This is all on top of regular commercial breaks. Also, did I mention that they have ad banners plastered all over the field (especially the walls in the outfield and behind the catcher) and they zoom in on them frequently? The little digital scoreboard on the upper left of the screen also has random ad banners popping out of it, I saw Bank of America, Jack in the Box, Supercuts and Chili's and I'm sure there's more.

It's really kind of hilarious in a way how much they have milked every possible opportunity to shove an ad in your face. I guess I admire their restraint in not plastering ads all over the players uniforms yet. I'm sure that is coming though. Expect to see the Arizona Doritos Diamondbacks soon, with a Doritos logo on their jerseys.

Yeah, pretty rustled. We'll see how ridiculous football gets with ads when the season starts this year (spoiler: it's going to be worse).

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I never understood that type of sponsoring. Anyone that can explain the science behind it(serious question)?

DMK_sl

shitlord
Chicks that act likes sluts then cry they can't find a good guy. Kill yourself or get on my dick and then kill yourself.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
As long as I can view/use the product for free then I have no problem with advertising. It rustles my jimmies when I pay for something and STILL have to suffer through advertisements (hello commercials before movies).

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love how Comcast has Comcast commercials, even though I can't get anything but Comcast in my area. (Cable wise)

Commercials for ADHD "Do you have trouble remembering where you left something? Are you often bored? Depressed? Do you often procrastinate? Then you may have adult ADHD" Seriously? Maybe I just have a bad memory, I'm bored and depressed because I hate my job and nothing really grabs my attention anymore, and I procrastinate because I can.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've been stuck in San Diego Intl airport for 8 hours, because they have to replace a window on the cockpit. I have another 3 hours to go. The part that rustles my jimmies the most, however, are the 10 dollar beers! If you're here, come join me at gate 35 bar. I won't buy you a beer though.

ezcw_sl

shitlord
People who get sick that easily. Evolution used to take care of those pussies, now I got to deal with people who get sick once a month and who get nauseous after every third meal.