Whats rustling your jimmies?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Automotive bitching? Good. Need a new clutch. It's $3,395 in parts and another who-the-fuck-knows in labor. Might go with something less aggressive just to save 2k.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Music playing on hold. I don't need that bullshit.
Hearing every instruction in both english and spanish, instead of just "press 5 now to hear these instructions in illegal"

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hearing every instruction in both english and spanish, instead of just "press 5 now to hear these instructions in illegal"
How are you supposed to know when they hang up on you?

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I get really pissed if they hang up before I can call them dumb cunts.

• 1Solidarity

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
What about this one? I've gotten my jimmies rustled on occasion as I was just getting into it and someone finally picked up.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I won an item in an auction on tuesday. It was an online live auction. I tried to contact them with shipping info on tuesday and wednesday with no response. Today I call and get a live person and I'm told that item was sold to an onsite bidder for $50 less than I bid. The website still shows I won the item though. She's checking into it, but I just fucking know they're going to tell me the onsite bidder already took possession and I'm going to be pissed.

Does anyone know how to file a complaint on an auction house? Just in case.

Last edited:

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm

Adding to this: repetitive "Please continue to hold" messages, especially those that are programmed to go off like once a minute. Drives me insane after hearing it a dozen or more times.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Adding to this: repetitive "Please continue to hold" messages, especially those that are programmed to go off like once a minute. Drives me insane after hearing it a dozen or more times.
And that is 100% by design, they know exactly how to nudge you into hanging up.

• 1Blown

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Boss: Can you stay an extra hour this morning? You might be able to go after 30 minutes or we might need you for an additional hour.

Me: /sigh. Fine, it's all OT anyway.

Boss: Are you in the office or are you working from home?

Me: I wasn't informed that I had the option to work from home this weekend...

• 1Rustled

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Memos being sent as .doc of .pdf so now I have to launch another application on the slow ass office laptop just to read it, and half the time their shitty pdf reader application doesn't work right so you can't zoom in and have to squint to even read it. Not to mention that's another 500 bytes worth of plaintext that is blossoming into a multi-megabyte data sponge that will forever hog space on company email servers.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
First time in CommieCuckville they've started opening up theatres, went to watch Quiet Place 2.

Theatre is empty except for us, a couple more people walk in, probably 8-10 people total. Movie ends, immediately the group that got in late scampers out, lights come on, entire floor is covered in Popcorn and shit.

• 1Rustled

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Thanos is one of the dumbest villians in the history of cinema though.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Thanos is one of the dumbest villians in the history of cinema though.
1622855628057.png

1622855642858.png
1622855707675.jpeg
1622855723761.png
1622855737374.png

Sure.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
We are talking about a guy who didnt comprehend people would just have more children and they would be back to square one within a few decades.

The solution to his supposed problem is simply idiotic beyond measure, especially when he had the power to reshape reality to his whim.
Might be that the to be breeders got got. In any case, Thanos did nothing wrong.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We are talking about a guy who didnt comprehend people would just have more children and they would be back to square one within a few decades.

The solution to his supposed problem is simply idiotic beyond measure, especially when he had the power to reshape reality to his whim.
Still better than the comics where he kills half the universe to simp for some pussy.

• 1Like