Whats rustling your jimmies?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wow surprised you haven’t been locked up in prison yet you child abusing faggot pedophile.

It rustles my jimmies that you are allowed to continue to walk free and abuse kids.
I've seen this come up several times in the past few days, am I missing out on some drama somewhere? Point me to a thread maybe? I need something new to read.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I've seen this come up several times in the past few days, am I missing out on some drama somewhere? Point me to a thread maybe? I need something new to read.
It’s just as I said.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Low effort podcasts.

Been doing some house projects with the wife and it seems her bar for "background noise" is far lower than mine. She suggested a podcast on some of the seedier stuff Edison did. I thought that could be interesting, so I agreed to listen to it while we sanded and painted. It was 50 minutes and felt like someone was just reading a loose conglomeration of wikipedia articles to me.

I'm genuinely enjoying the extra time spent around the house with my wife, but it was a real struggle to bite my tongue on this one. This isn't a no name "content creator", but the effort does not match their popularity.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Other IT guy at work who does more of the server admin duties decided to randomly turn on 2fa on our remoting solution. No warning, no emails no hey this is what you will need to do to set it up just literally enabled it in the middle of the work day so people randomly started getting the setup prompt when logging in.

Of course people are bitching about it now so I mention to him he should probably send out an email explaining why it was turned on. He just says it doesnt matter people will still complain. I just wanna be like yeah dude this is exactly why people complain half the time because of big changes randomly done like this that should never be randomly done.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I was about to call my mom and figured I needed a stiff drink to help me through the call, so I made a hefty rum n coke first. Then I knocked the fucking thing over 2 minutes into the phone call.
I got one of those mixed drinks in a can...forgot what it was. Mostly sugar with some cheap booze in there. I fell asleep in my computer chair and dumped the whole thing between my legs. I changed my underwear and went to bed sticky. Just like Foler!

• 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure I just blew out a speaker in my car listening to Wrecking Ball and Goodbye Horses at max volume.

I'm never admitting this to anyone other than FOH

• 3Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Other IT guy at work who does more of the server admin duties decided to randomly turn on 2fa on our remoting solution. No warning, no emails no hey this is what you will need to do to set it up just literally enabled it in the middle of the work day so people randomly started getting the setup prompt when logging in.

Of course people are bitching about it now so I mention to him he should probably send out an email explaining why it was turned on. He just says it doesnt matter people will still complain. I just wanna be like yeah dude this is exactly why people complain half the time because of big changes randomly done like this that should never be randomly done.
This is what happens when IT forgets that their function is to support the company doing whatever it is that the company does and instead thinks their department is the central department.

• 1Solidarity

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
$18.00 for 10 hot wings..........fuck you if you voted for this current administration...cannot even blame Pedo-Joe, he is just a puppet. the Democratic Party of today is not your mothers democratic party

• 1Harrow

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
“Are you sure?”
Oh fuck, you got me I just randomly pick responses. Thanks for questioning my response no more than 4 seconds after it left my mouth.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

It's just low effort trolling by our resident slurper of dicks, Foler. I have him on ignore now, so be a dove and don't reply to him ;)

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It's just low effort trolling by our resident slurper of dicks, Foler. I have him on ignore now, so be a dove and don't reply to him ;)
Lmao it’s not a troll. EVERYONE saw that fucked up picture of your kids locked in your tesla as you bragged about it with a laugh. Fucking toddler roasting in the back seat. You are an absolutely vile human and I can’t wait till CPS saves those kids from you, you sick American hating faggot pedophile child abuser

• 1Harrow

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Lmao it’s not a troll. EVERYONE saw that fucked up picture of your kids locked in your tesla as you bragged about it with a laugh. Fucking toddler roasting in the back seat. You are an absolutely vile human and I can’t wait till CPS saves those kids from you, you sick American hating faggot pedophile child abuser
Sad troll is sad. Sorry that you're jealous, maybe one day you'll have a happy family too! Just lose some of the anger. Or keep being an incel hitting up trannies on grindr. I don't care, welcome back to ignore. Mods please let me know if he tries to dox me again, thanks!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Sad troll is sad. Sorry that you're jealous, maybe one day you'll have a happy family too! Just lose some of the anger. Or keep being an incel hitting up trannies on grindr. I don't care, welcome back to ignore. Mods please let me know if he tries to dox me again, thanks!
Lmao look at this pedo lying saying he had me on ignore.

Bro I haven’t attempted to dox you. You’re the one who posted pics all over the forum of you abusing your kids in a tesla. Shit is FUCKED UP dawg.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Went out to lunch with my father to a place that just opened up called "Knockouts", which is essentially a tamer version of Hooters I guess? Our waitress introduced herself as Miley, but when I got the check, I guess we had actually been served by Chun-Li's sister, even though she was clearly hispanic:

Bubba 9-29-21.jpg

On the plus side, they had knock 'em sock 'em robots at a good portion of the tables to go with the theme.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The school buses here will not let a kid off the bus without an adult coming to get them. They will hold up traffic forever until the dumbass finally notices the bus outside.

Even worse is that they stop at every goddamn house, backing up traffic more and more. Back in my day the buses stopped every few blocks to pick you up if you were lucky enough to live far enough away to qualify to ride it.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users