Whats rustling your jimmies?

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
View attachment 390138
Calculate Figure It Out GIF

You're probably conflating the us/uk prints on the franchise soft drinks, like coke etc. with localalized decimal separators. Cheers.
Actually even more confused now :)

Looking at our stores prices we apparently use 100:00, 100.00, 100,00 in an unholy mix, what devilry is this!

In the 80s our schools taught us to use 100.00, Ill leave it at that, bah!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I move my hand out of the way after they put the bills in my hand and often get stunned looks. If they are too fast, I turn my hand and drop the coins on the floor on their side and make them pick them up. Then i tell them that wouldn't happen if they gave the coins first. This is not a nowadays thing. Idiots have been doing that for as long as I can remember. When I was a cashier I always gave the coins first.

Until I saw these 2 posts, I thought this VISA ad was 110% bullshiat, but now I'm having doubts lol

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I could speak all the languages in all the universes that will ever exist and I would still not be able to articulate my hatred of social media;

tldr; some stereotypical youtube clickbaiters finally might get a little of what they deserve because their insane levels of idiocy outweigh their ability to scam. They tried to acquire a house under construction in the most idiotic way possible and its come back to bite them in the ass.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled

Sevens

Log Wizard
I hate the way people hand your change back to you nowadays. Coins on top of bills on top of receipt and handed to me like a fucking club sandwich that I have to disassemble at the same time they're handing me my coffee. There's no better evidence that the world has descended into retardery than watching this practice become the norm. I'd rather have them put everything in their hand and then just throw it through my fucking car window.

Remember the good old days, back when people used to hand your your bills and your change separately?
I remember when people use to count your change back to you, instead of just dumping it in my hand and expecting me to accept the word of someone who pretty much couldn't care less if it was correct or not.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I could likely crosspost this in the fast food thread, but it truly belongs here. If I had the ability to kill with my mind, there would be an entire Arby's dead yesterday.

Get an email a few days ago that the mac n cheese is back at Arby's, and it is part of the 2 for $6 deal, so I'm pretty excited to go again. It is a long drive from work for lunch, but I say fuck it and go anyway, knowing it might take forever with holiday lunch traffic. And that Arby's has always been slow as fuck. There are no others within 30 mins driving distance either.

I pull up after making good time, only 2 cars in front of me, jackpot! I order a lot, because I love having leftover regular roast beefs for other meals, and I don't plan on being at this Arby's again anytime soon. French dip combo with large curlies, mozarella sticks, 2 mac n cheese (1 for later), and 4 reg roast beef. No display for me to check that they got it right, and no total given before they tell me to pull forward, but they did repeat it correctly so I pull up.

I figure I'm in luck too, because the lady at the window is an older asian lady, as opposed to the goat fucking durka durka that is usually there when I go on the weekend. Hand her my card at the same time they tell me the total. I immediately start thinking, that's way too fucking expensive. Get the receipt, look at it, and yep, the roast beefs are all $4.79, not 2 for $6. So I wave at the window until I get her attention and ask why they are so much. "We changed our sign on Monday (this is Wednesday), they are no longer part of that deal." Motherfucker. Ok, fuck it, lesson learned, and not worth the huge fucking hassle I know it would be if I tried to get them to credit me back the amount for just the roast beefs.

Eventually she hands me a bunch of small bags and one big one (already had my drink). I ALWAYS ask them now, "Is this everything?" I have driven off in a drive-thru before without an entire bag because they never said shit like hey, another bag is coming, and they shut the window making you think you're done, so how would you know? She says yes, that is everything. I press X for Doubt, because there's no fucking way. I start looking through, and I'm clearly missing several things. I turn back to the window, and she's waving at me like yes, hold on, she forgot something. Doesn't open the fucking window to say anything, or in case I were starting to drive away she might catch me. Just a vague motion like hold on. So I wait. She gives me another bag with 2 roast beef, because there were only 2 in the other bags. I say again, "Is this everything now?" Yes yes, you go now stupid white boy, is how I took her annoyed answer. I start checking through again, because I doubt her, and sure enough, no fucking moz sticks and no large curlies. So I wave again, she's clearly trying to ignore me, but I'm not moving so eventually she opens it. I tell her what I'm missing, she says no, they are in those bags there (the small ones). I say no, she says let me see them, instead of just stopping to think for a sec if she put some those fucking items in the bags. Or believing the customer she already fucked up with. So I hand ALL the shit back so they can take it all out and look at it. It apparently takes 4 people to look through my order. Sure enough, I'm fucking right.

Eventually she hands it all back, and then a bag with the curlies and moz sticks. Not a fucking sorry for messing it up, not a single attempt at an apology, not even a have a nice day. Just a look like I've taken up way too much of her time and patience and I should get the fuck out. I think of how it was just Baby Jesus' birthday, with him in his little diaper in the manger, and I decide to just let it go and not come back and firebomb the place later.

Mac n cheese was cold too. Was very tasty after I nuked it, but yeah, just icing on the cake there. Needless to say, it will be a cold day in Hell before I go back.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I could likely crosspost this in the fast food thread, but it truly belongs here. If I had the ability to kill with my mind, there would be an entire Arby's dead yesterday.

Get an email a few days ago that the mac n cheese is back at Arby's, and it is part of the 2 for $6 deal, so I'm pretty excited to go again. It is a long drive from work for lunch, but I say fuck it and go anyway, knowing it might take forever with holiday lunch traffic. And that Arby's has always been slow as fuck. There are no others within 30 mins driving distance either.

I pull up after making good time, only 2 cars in front of me, jackpot! I order a lot, because I love having leftover regular roast beefs for other meals, and I don't plan on being at this Arby's again anytime soon. French dip combo with large curlies, mozarella sticks, 2 mac n cheese (1 for later), and 4 reg roast beef. No display for me to check that they got it right, and no total given before they tell me to pull forward, but they did repeat it correctly so I pull up.

I figure I'm in luck too, because the lady at the window is an older asian lady, as opposed to the goat fucking durka durka that is usually there when I go on the weekend. Hand her my card at the same time they tell me the total. I immediately start thinking, that's way too fucking expensive. Get the receipt, look at it, and yep, the roast beefs are all $4.79, not 2 for $6. So I wave at the window until I get her attention and ask why they are so much. "We changed our sign on Monday (this is Wednesday), they are no longer part of that deal." Motherfucker. Ok, fuck it, lesson learned, and not worth the huge fucking hassle I know it would be if I tried to get them to credit me back the amount for just the roast beefs.

Eventually she hands me a bunch of small bags and one big one (already had my drink). I ALWAYS ask them now, "Is this everything?" I have driven off in a drive-thru before without an entire bag because they never said shit like hey, another bag is coming, and they shut the window making you think you're done, so how would you know? She says yes, that is everything. I press X for Doubt, because there's no fucking way. I start looking through, and I'm clearly missing several things. I turn back to the window, and she's waving at me like yes, hold on, she forgot something. Doesn't open the fucking window to say anything, or in case I were starting to drive away she might catch me. Just a vague motion like hold on. So I wait. She gives me another bag with 2 roast beef, because there were only 2 in the other bags. I say again, "Is this everything now?" Yes yes, you go now stupid white boy, is how I took her annoyed answer. I start checking through again, because I doubt her, and sure enough, no fucking moz sticks and no large curlies. So I wave again, she's clearly trying to ignore me, but I'm not moving so eventually she opens it. I tell her what I'm missing, she says no, they are in those bags there (the small ones). I say no, she says let me see them, instead of just stopping to think for a sec if she put some those fucking items in the bags. Or believing the customer she already fucked up with. So I hand ALL the shit back so they can take it all out and look at it. It apparently takes 4 people to look through my order. Sure enough, I'm fucking right.

Eventually she hands it all back, and then a bag with the curlies and moz sticks. Not a fucking sorry for messing it up, not a single attempt at an apology, not even a have a nice day. Just a look like I've taken up way too much of her time and patience and I should get the fuck out. I think of how it was just Baby Jesus' birthday, with him in his little diaper in the manger, and I decide to just let it go and not come back and firebomb the place later.

Mac n cheese was cold too. Was very tasty after I nuked it, but yeah, just icing on the cake there. Needless to say, it will be a cold day in Hell before I go back.
As a veteran of the fast food thread, you should know by now to use the lobby instead especially when already dealing with a known dicey location.

Unless they changed the recipe, last i knew their mac n cheese was puke flavored.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
The reasons to visit Arbys are, in order of importance
1. Gyros, the only fast food Gyros available and while not authentic street food still damn tasty
2. the new crinkle cut fries, one of the only fast food fries out there that is still properly seasoned
3. Jamocha or Creamsicle milkshakes depending on the time of year

Those warmed up lunchmeat sandwiches - the mainstay of their menu - blow, I dont understand the market for them. Then again we live in a world where the Filet O Fish stays on the McDonalds menu, year after year, despite the fact I've never met anyone who eats them or witnessed anyone ordering one

• 1Solidarity

Sevens

Log Wizard
1. Gyros, the only fast food Gyros available and while not authentic street food still damn tasty
2. the new crinkle cut fries, one of the only fast food fries out there that is still properly seasoned

Those warmed up lunchmeat sandwiches - the mainstay of their menu - blow, I dont understand the market for them. Then again we live in a world where the Filet O Fish stays on the McDonalds menu, year after year, despite the fact I've never met anyone who eats them or witnessed anyone ordering one
The only reasons to go to Arbys

1) Reuben sandwich on marbled rye bread
2) French dip sub

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Didn't Donkey work at Arbys?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
As a veteran of the fast food thread, you should know by now to use the lobby instead especially when already dealing with a known dicey location.

Unless they changed the recipe, last i knew their mac n cheese was puke flavored.
Lobby is closed, has been for over a year, even when indoor seating was reopened. I'm pretty sure the durka durka owners prefer it that way, less employees to pay to clean and shit.

They are probably the same owners (or related to) the other goatfuckers that owned like 5 Arby's in town and just ghosted on their debts. One day they were all open, the next all locations were shut down with a note on the door about the owners disappearing with huge debts. Was like 10 years ago, so who knows, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Either way, won't be going back anytime soon.

• 1Rustled

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 390138
Calculate Figure It Out GIF

You're probably conflating the us/uk prints on the franchise soft drinks, like coke etc. with localalized decimal separators. Cheers.
That right there, welcome to Canada. When I write official documents in both languages I have to use a different decimal separator depending on the language I'm using. Fun.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I sold my house a couple weeks back, looking to buy one in that place I'm moving to. Apparently a lot of fucksticks around here put their house on the market just to feel things out or to extend their exposure or whatever the fuck.

First house I bid on, seller has a condition that is whether his job gets transferred to another city at the end of April. Like we could agree to close in May and dude could pull out of the deal in April because he didn't get the transfer he wants. Hey buddy, how about you sell your house when you know you're moving.

I bid on another one today. Seller wants an undefined closing date and a condition pending on them finding a new place. So I'm supposed to just sit on my hands for an undefined amount of time and they could cancel the deal any time because they decided not to move.

Oh and they disclose this shit only to actual bidders. Somehow they manage to find realtors as retarded as they are.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I sold my house a couple weeks back, looking to buy one in that place I'm moving to. Apparently a lot of fucksticks around here put their house on the market just to feel things out or to extend their exposure or whatever the fuck.

First house I bid on, seller has a condition that is whether his job gets transferred to another city at the end of April. Like we could agree to close in May and dude could pull out of the deal in April because he didn't get the transfer he wants. Hey buddy, how about you sell your house when you know you're moving.

I bid on another one today. Seller wants an undefined closing date and a condition pending on them finding a new place. So I'm supposed to just sit on my hands for an undefined amount of time and they could cancel the deal any time because they decided not to move.

Oh and they disclose this shit only to actual bidders. Somehow they manage to find realtors as retarded as they are.
If they disclosed that crap in advance nobody would bid. When I bought this house the previous owner had a condition that he would rent the house from me for 3 months after close so he could find a place. My agent did an official rental agreement and it had a time limit so I agreed. That open ended stuff is purely retarded.

Last edited:
  • 1Rustled