Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why are all women under 50 always on the cusp or in the midst of a mental breakdown?

You gotta fuck the crazy out of them bro. At 50 they're not getting the regular vitamin D injections they became accustomed to in their youth.

I changed jobs, quit my last one in June. I decided to take the entire rest of the year off because I'm good with money and don't really have to work again...BUT I want more toy money lol.

It kind of ruined me to be honest. All summer just hanging out, spending the day with family at water parks or wherever I feel like that day. Now even my 40ish hour a week job annoys me. Doing those hours is ok short term I suppose, but don't miss out on life :*(

I just had a month off because I'm doing rotational work and we had a hitch swap. I think it ruined me too. Every fucking day I didn't do shit except play games till noon. Didn't even log into foh to shit post. Now I'm back at work. Five goddamn thirty is when they expect me to start doing shit.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ready for game night on Friday and then somebody suggests having it at somebody else's house to be fair. But my house is closest to everyone but that one place and they make 90k a year. That's a $60 f'n gas price you just tagged onto my Friday, and their place stinks of animal. Ranting here instead of on messenger, but my f' it all is past midnight right now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Ready for game night on Friday and then somebody suggests having it at somebody else's house to be fair. But my house is closest to everyone but that one place and they make 90k a year. That's a $60 f'n gas price you just tagged onto my Friday, and their place stinks of animal. Ranting here instead of on messenger, but my f' it all is past midnight right now.
I'm allergic to cats so I understand the pain and the gas cost is no joke. That should affect everyone. To be fair it's reasonable to give other people's places a place in the rotation, even if it sucks, just so everyone can wake up to that.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
My butthole is itching. Last time it did this I figured out I was allergic to some new tea I had been drinking. Can't even remember what it was, but it was red so I don't drink red tea anymore. The only new thing I've been eating lately is cashews. I'd had cashews before, but I'd never just had a can and been straight snacking on them. I just hope I caught it soon enough that it doesn't get as bad as last time. There was about a 2 day lag between eating the thing and the itching. I have 2 more days of increasing itchiness to look forward to.

So cashews are rustling my butthole which is close enough to jimmies for government work. Spare me your bullshit suggestions about washing my ass better. We went through it all last time because I mentioned it here that time too.

Also, the fucking DME industry that requires a fucking prescription for replacing accessories. I get that for some things you should need a script to get the device initially. But once you have it, it should be no fucking problem to replace accessories when they break or get lost. fucking bullshit. Fucking doctors offices don't respond because "I don't think you should need a prescription for that" I DONT EITHER BUT WOULD THE FUCKING COMPANY BE FUCKING CALLING YOU IF THEY DIDN'T FUCKING NEED ONE JUST SEND IT OVER AND DONT MAKE ME FUCKING CALL YOU OVER THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT. Is what I wanted to say.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Are you inserting the cashews into your rectum? This makes no sense for an allergy to manifest at the absolute last place a substance would interact with your body.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
My butthole is itching. Last time it did this I figured out I was allergic to some new tea I had been drinking. Can't even remember what it was, but it was red so I don't drink red tea anymore. The only new thing I've been eating lately is cashews. I'd had cashews before, but I'd never just had a can and been straight snacking on them. I just hope I caught it soon enough that it doesn't get as bad as last time. There was about a 2 day lag between eating the thing and the itching. I have 2 more days of increasing itchiness to look forward to.

So cashews are rustling my butthole which is close enough to jimmies for government work. Spare me your bullshit suggestions about washing my ass better. We went through it all last time because I mentioned it here that time too.

Also, the fucking DME industry that requires a fucking prescription for replacing accessories. I get that for some things you should need a script to get the device initially. But once you have it, it should be no fucking problem to replace accessories when they break or get lost. fucking bullshit. Fucking doctors offices don't respond because "I don't think you should need a prescription for that" I DONT EITHER BUT WOULD THE FUCKING COMPANY BE FUCKING CALLING YOU IF THEY DIDN'T FUCKING NEED ONE JUST SEND IT OVER AND DONT MAKE ME FUCKING CALL YOU OVER THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT. Is what I wanted to say.
Just saying, whenever my butthole itches I wipe. I don't know if it's seepage or fart graffiti - but does the trick

Fucker

Log Wizard

ryt.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Are you inserting the cashews into your rectum? This makes no sense for an allergy to manifest at the absolute last place a substance would interact with your body.

Is there another way to eat cashews? It's sensitive skin. I'm not saying it didn't manifest anywhere else in my guts, but maybe I didn't notice it. If my guts ever got itchy, first thing I'd do is stop dropping acid.

Oh shit. Maybe I could use the ivermectin I bought in case I got the hoax flu.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there another way to eat cashews? It's sensitive skin. I'm not saying it didn't manifest anywhere else in my guts, but maybe I didn't notice it. If my guts ever got itchy, first thing I'd do is stop dropping acid.

Oh shit. Maybe I could use the ivermectin I bought in case I got the hoax flu.

The fruit of the Cashew is actually highly reactive/poisonous. Maybe buy better quality cashews that have been processed better, or change to a different fucking nut.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The fruit of the Cashew is actually highly reactive/poisonous. Maybe buy better quality cashews that have been processed better, or change to a different fucking nut.

Really? Interesting. Planters doesn't process them correctly? Who does? Because they are fucking tasty.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really? Interesting. Planters doesn't process them correctly? Who does? Because they are fucking tasty.

Some probably sneak through with such bulk processing by a company like Planters. Maybe try Emerald brand? It may just be a legit allergy. Your body is too weak for the delicious danger of Cashews

Edit:

The true fruit of the cashew tree is a kidney– or boxing-glove–shaped drupe that grows at the end of the cashew apple.[1] The drupe develops first on the tree, and then the pedicel expands to become the cashew apple.[1] The true fruit contains a single seed, which is often considered a nut in the culinary sense.[1][3] The seed is surrounded by a double shell that contains an allergenic phenolic resin,[3] anacardic acid—which is a potent skin irritant[13] chemically related to the better-known and also toxic allergenic oil urushiol, which is found in the related poison ivy and lacquer tree.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>

Try dragging it across the carpet.

• 3Worf
  • 3Bullshit
Reactions: 5 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Try dragging it across the carpet.
Little known fact, most times dogs drag their ass across the ground its not because of itching...more likely it is impacted or blocked anal glands (this is actually what dogs are smelling when they stick their nose in another dogs ass). If your dog is scooting (as it is called) it is best to have a Vet look at him as anal gland troubles can be quite painful for the pup.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ordered 2 large pizzas from the local "good" place. $64.95. Thanks Biden.

• 2Barf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 5 users