Whats rustling your jimmies?

Molten Core Raider
Stepping in dog shit in someone elses yard, who THEN warns you to watch out for dog shit.

EFFECTIVELY FUCKING RUSTLED.
Stepping in dog shit in MY yard, and I don't have a fucking dog because I don't want to clean up dog shit. Should be legal to shoot owners who are too stupid to leash their dogs, clean up after them, or figure out not everyone likes the smell of dog shit.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Now for the rustling. When im taking a shit and start to wipe i have to move forward on the toilet seat to get access which causes my johnson to stick out over the front of the toilet seat. 50% of the time this motion cause a little pee to push out and onto the floor. I have completely no control over it and my bladder feels completely empty. fucking rustled.
I may have already said this, but nearly the same situation, except that its hot as hell and I'm sweating, and I slip on the porcelain and my balls get caught between the bowl and my leg on my way off the toilet. And no, I don't use seats because those fuckers move a lot and this would happen a lot more often.

Anyway, on to today's rustle. If you're going to take the time to make a fucking sign and laminate it, do a damned spell check. Misspelled signs all over this fucking place and I'm developing a serious eye twitch. For example "Your responsible for signing the log everyday", "Dirty Boothes" and "Clean Booths" They mean Booties in the last two signs.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wait. Did you just say you don't use the toilet seat? Am I reading that right? You sit directly on the bowl? WTF?

I can say with supreme confidence that I have never, ever caught my balls between the bowl/seat and my leg. Maybe I have small balls, or they don't hang low enough, but I never even conceived of that as a problem. And I've worked in a warehouse that had a bathroom the size of a broom closet, no fan or cooling of any sort, 110 degree days during the summer here in Sacramento, so I know about sweating my ass off on a toilet seat, trust me.

Not rustled, but confused as fuck.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I may have already said this, but nearly the same situation, except that its hot as hell and I'm sweating, and I slip on the porcelain and my balls get caught between the bowl and my leg on my way off the toilet. And no, I don't use seats because those fuckers move a lot and this would happen a lot more often.
haha that doesn't sound anything like my rustle except they both take place on the shitter. I can't even comprehend how it's possible to get your balls stuck between your leg and the bowl on the way off the shitter, even when considering the possibility of low hanging and/or massive balls.

Fedor

<Banned>
Exercise-loving mom Maria Kang branded a 'bully' | Mail Online

Fitness-trainer mom called out for "fat-shaming" - Video on TODAY.com

article-2461752-18C2D72B00000578-985_634x780.jpg

My once great country is becoming full of fat fucking crybabies who think being offended is headline news. You're fucking fat and I'm supposed to feel bad that I'm not fat? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK? WORSE YET YOU MAKE ATHLETES FEEL BAD ABOUT THEIR BODIES??! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, YOU FAT UGLY FUCKING MONSTERS.

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCK YOUUUUUUUUUU YOU GIANT FLABBY OILY-FACED HEAVY-BREATHING CAN'T-WASH-YOURSELVES-PROPERLY FUCKING ANCHORS ON SOCIETY.

MY FUCKING JIMMIESSSSSSSSSSSS. MY FUCKING JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

MY MOTHER FUCKING JIMMMIESSSSSSSSSSS ARE SO FUCKING RUSTLED RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWW.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My once great country is becoming full of fat fucking crybabies who think being offended is headline news. You're fucking fat and I'm supposed to feel bad that I'm not fat? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK? WORSE YET YOU MAKE ATHLETES FEEL BAD ABOUT THEIR BODIES??! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, YOU FAT UGLY FUCKING MONSTERS.

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCK YOUUUUUUUUUU YOU GIANT FLABBY OILY-FACED HEAVY-BREATHING CAN'T-WASH-YOURSELVES-PROPERLY FUCKING ANCHORS ON SOCIETY.

MY FUCKING JIMMIESSSSSSSSSSSS. MY FUCKING JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

MY MOTHER FUCKING JIMMMIESSSSSSSSSSS ARE SO FUCKING RUSTLED RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWW.
good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

btw,i'm with you about the crybabies thing.

How old are you that the USA was great while you were alive? It's better than a lot of countries, yeah, but it's been full of a bunch of offense taking pussies for a long time.
I never said I was alive when it was great, doesn't mean that it was not once great and is still my place of birth. And you're right: it has been this way for awhile, but the gap has been widening severely in the recent years. There's so many obese people and all of them seem to think it's completely okay and not only that, but that it's NOT okay to be healthy. That's the part that seems to be the recent trend... now more than ever.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
haha that doesn't sound anything like my rustle except they both take place on the shitter. I can't even comprehend how it's possible to get your balls stuck between your leg and the bowl on the way off the shitter, even when considering the possibility of low hanging and/or massive balls.
I may have said it wrong, not when I'm getting up. I'm talking about when my ass is sweaty and I nearly slide off (if not for the wall being right there, I probably would have fallen off at least once by now).

And no to toilet seats. I only needed one near castration experience when the seat wasn't screwed down well enough to tell me that wasn't worth it. Plus, since I've stopped using them, I've noticed that people tend to piss on the seats more often than the lip of the toilet, so it's cleaner if I actually have to drop a deuce in a public toilet.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I may have said it wrong, not when I'm getting up. I'm talking about when my ass is sweaty and I nearly slide off (if not for the wall being right there, I probably would have fallen off at least once by now).

And no to toilet seats. I only needed one near castration experience when the seat wasn't screwed down well enough to tell me that wasn't worth it. Plus, since I've stopped using them, I've noticed that people tend to piss on the seats more often than the lip of the toilet, so it's cleaner if I actually have to drop a deuce in a public toilet.
Jesus dude...I mean....I don't even....

blumpster_sl

shitlord
There's a HUGE difference between "being healthy" and "in tremendous shape." The perpetrators of fat shaming are usually insanely fit people who spend a large amount of energy on attaining and maintaining that physique. It takes a ton of time and effort to achieve that. And usually the images people use to posterize fatties are fitness models. It's unrealistic for the vast majority of people to be in similar shape. It's also none of anybody's business what another person looks like. You can talk all you want about our enabling society, but the fact is it's our over-pressurized, in your face, this is how you should be section of society that is wrong. This may seem like some liberal hippy bullshit, and maybe it is, but this shit is as ridiculous as republicans vs democrats. Give me a break. We're all human beings, why do we have to be something BEYOND that? Why do you feel it necessary to push your definition of life onto another? There are already tons of institutions that shame you into conformity: religion, education, politics, fashion etc etc the list could go on and on. There are a lot more important issues than whether you're attractive or not. And that brings me to another point: who the fuck decided skinny chicks with abs were attractive? You realize the only reason you feel that way is because all your life the sex symbols have had a certain shape, namely small waists and big tits. Men and women can both decide for themselves what's attractive, and if you've made your decision what the fuck does it matter to you what somebody else decided? You sound like a bunch of Nazis being persuaded by a bunch of advertising propaganda. And ya, tin foil hat time here dudes, but let's be real, you're all sheep wanting to fit in. Watch American Psycho, do some independent thinking, read a fucking philosophy book instead of programming your brain with "quality paying" engineering, accounting, and science jobs. Ya'll got my jimmies at maximum rustle, because you're probably not in any kind of shape and just spewing shit over the anonymous net. You are the problem with our society, not fat people. Get the fuck out.

inb4 "fatty spotted." I'm 5'9 150 lbs.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
There's a HUGE difference between "being healthy" and "in tremendous shape." The perpetrators of fat shaming are usually insanely fit people who spend a large amount of energy on attaining and maintaining that physique. It takes a ton of time and effort to achieve that. And usually the images people use to posterize fatties are fitness models. It's unrealistic for the vast majority of people to be in similar shape. It's also none of anybody's business what another person looks like. You can talk all you want about our enabling society, but the fact is it's our over-pressurized, in your face, this is how you should be section of society that is wrong. This may seem like some liberal hippy bullshit, and maybe it is, but this shit is as ridiculous as republicans vs democrats. Give me a break. We're all human beings, why do we have to be something BEYOND that? Why do you feel it necessary to push your definition of life onto another? There are already tons of institutions that shame you into conformity: religion, education, politics, fashion etc etc the list could go on and on. There are a lot more important issues than whether you're attractive or not. And that brings me to another point: who the fuck decided skinny chicks with abs were attractive? You realize the only reason you feel that way is because all your life the sex symbols have had a certain shape, namely small waists and big tits. Men and women can both decide for themselves what's attractive, and if you've made your decision what the fuck does it matter to you what somebody else decided? You sound like a bunch of Nazis being persuaded by a bunch of advertising propaganda. And ya, tin foil hat time here dudes, but let's be real, you're all sheep wanting to fit in. Watch American Psycho, do some independent thinking, read a fucking philosophy book instead of programming your brain with "quality paying" engineering, accounting, and science jobs. Ya'll got my jimmies at maximum rustle, because you're probably not in any kind of shape and just spewing shit over the anonymous net. You are the problem with our society, not fat people. Get the fuck out.

wow

EDIT: forgot to say fuck you.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider

Pics or it didnt happen, fatty until proven otherwise.

Also that shit is motivation, not shaming.