Whats rustling your jimmies?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The boss for some reason has taken him on like a pet project. He actually rents a house from the boss so there is no chance there.
Well, there you have it. Enjoy working with this lardass, until his heart gives out. There's no way your boss is going to fire a guy who is supplementing his income.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
On a course for the day on a new software. There's a few know better jerkoffs just exploring the software on their own and talking the entire time. Every now and then they try to get back on track but obviously have no idea how the instructor got to where she is, so they ask questions and instead to tell them to shut the fuck up and follow with the class, she just reteach the last 15min all over again. Fuck.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_63072.jpg

Fuckin' hipsters...
mad.png

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
1) Computer died. Hadn't backed up in several months. Felt like the time was coming to do so. Procrastinated. Self hate.

2) What's rustling my jimmies is Windows 8.
I expected it to be goofy. But it's noticeably slower, even though the system specs are way better than my previous computer and nothing has been added yet.
I lose internet connection constantly. It's only for a split second, but it's enough to force me to refresh/start over YouTube and prevents me from clicking ahead in videos.
I also get a failed connection frequently when opening links, new tabs/searches. If I hit refresh it will work and resume 'cause the connection is only down for a tiny moment.
(lost connection 4 times while typing this)

3) Searching internet for help on computer problems.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
^ They rustle my jimmies something fierce. Think of all the dates autogenously could have gone on w/ j49's hookers with $1500. Even if you're a dude in order to have a successful stream you need to have a set of tits occasionally walk by or sit in the background, fucking pathetic.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
^ They rustle my jimmies something fierce. Think of all the dates autogenously could have gone on w/ j49's hookers with $1500. Even if you're a dude in order to have a successful stream you need to have a set of tits occasionally walk by or sit in the background, fucking pathetic.
Men who are nothing but victims of slow, cruel muggings. Strip clubs are a great example of this same behavior taking place. "Bro, she totally wanted to bang me!". Sure she did, champ...sure she did. It's both hilarious and sad to watch.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Tailgaters and people driving like general fuckwits on snow and ice. Hi2u100carpileup.

Loud ass speakers blaring advertisements on gas pumps- especially with broken mute buttons.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Tailgaters and people driving like general fuckwits on snow and ice. Hi2u100carpileup.

Loud ass speakers blaring advertisements on gas pumps- especially with broken mute buttons.
Hey ima just roll through this intersection while staring down at my phone and not look to see if anyone is already crossing it.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
While walking my dog in the evening there is sometimes this girl in my neighborhood who goes for walks and she wears fucking flip-flops and doesn't pick her feet up. Thankfully the wife and I take a different route now so we walk opposite directions from this girl so we only have to put up with her loud ass flip flops dragging against the concrete for so long, the first time we were walking the same direction and the whole walk was the sound of dragging feet. Why the fuck would you a) go for a walk in flip-flops and b) not pick your fucking feet up on said walk.

Go drag your feet across your carpet and stick a metal object in an electrical outlet next time, please.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
There's nothing wrong with wearing flip flops to take a casual stroll, and not everyone needs to goose-step down the sidewalk like you. Slow your rustle!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
True, I'd prefer the clap though. Just not picking your feet up in general is a jimmy rustler of mine.