What's the worst movie you've seen at the theatre?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Probably Battlefield Earth. The movie was free and I almost walked out 3 times. I still waited for something good to happen and...it didn't. Only redeeming factor was how hilarious Travolta and Whitaker looked. Most of the movies mentioned I would have never watched even if free.

On the top 100 bad movies I've only watched 2 and a partial. I feel pretty good about that.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This movie was just dreadful.

qhyUJpc.jpg
that movie was fucking awesome. it also helps if it was filmed right down the block from your high school and you got to meet joe piscopo, danny devito, captain lou etc.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Star Wars Episode 1

Expectations were so high and the let down was so huge. I didn't believe it was as bad as it was at first, but soon I realized what I had witnessed.

Made Prometheus look like the Godfather
girlfriend at the time realized how shit it was about 5 minutes in, stood up next to me in the sold out theater and yells "this isnt star wars!" I thought we were gonna get fucking lynched, thank god it was all star wars nerds.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Spawn (1997) - IMDb

Anaconda (1997) - IMDb

Only 2 movies I have ever walked out of in a theater. To be fair though, I was around 20 when those came out, and I'd go see almost ANYTHING outside of chick flicks and kid movies. I don't go to 1/10th as many movies now as I did back then, I'm a lot more discerning witch what I choose to spend my heard earned money on in a theater. I haven't seen a truly bad movie in a theater in probably a decade or more. If some random friend suggests going to the newest Adam Sandler or Tyler Perry movie, I just don't go. I've got better ways to waste time(& money).

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
X-Men 3 has to be up there on everyone's list. I didn't walk out, but I wished that I had.
Yeah, as soon as Juggernaut and his awful prosthetics showed up you knew. Then when they had him quoting an internet meme that was funny for 5 minutes a year before the movie....fuck...ruined such a cool character/actor.

I mean, everything else was total shit too, but I think that's what hurt the most,

joz123

Potato del Grande
The Spirit was the biggest let down ever for me. The trailers and hype was great. Movie turned out to be boring as shit and I walked out about 30 minutes in.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know, I rented The Spirit some years back and I can't for the life of me remember anything about the movie. Not even what the main characters deal was.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Batman & Robin was easily the worst movie I ever watched in a theater. Bat Nipples! Ahnold! Just awful from beginning to end. Battlefield Earth was a close second, though.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I laughed during Batman & Robin. Shit was so dumb. But that's why we got the dark reboot man. Silver lining.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just remembered the actual worst movie I've ever seen in a theater. It was called Pride and Glory.Pride and Glory (2008) - IMDb

I was on a first date with a girl, so I didn't get up and walk out. The most memorable thing about the movie was how many times they said fuck. The movie was so boring that I started counting and got up to 99. In fact, there was one scene that really stood out because the actor shouted freaking (or friggin) instead of fuck, and I was wondering why the fuck he was trying to clean up his language all of a sudden. At the end when I realized my fuck count was 99 it made me wonder if 100 fucks was some kind of trigger that would have kept the movie from getting an R rating.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hrm.. Batman & Robin may beat out Eragon.

I've never walked out of a movie though. I was a little salty when I found out the only reason we were at Eragon was because she wanted to see how terrible it was, having read the book and knowing it would be crap. But I made the best of it in a MST3K sort of way.

But Batman.. god, the ice puns.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Batman & Robin was easily the worst movie I ever watched in a theater. Bat Nipples! Ahnold! Just awful from beginning to end. Battlefield Earth was a close second, though.
Saw BnR in the dollar theater with a bunch of friends. We MST3K'd the shit out of it.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Soldier is awesome! It just takes a few viewings.

Did you know that Blade Runner and Soldier take place in the same universe? The same person wrote (at least one version) of both scripts and confirmed it. Todd even fought at the Tanhauser Gate! TODD AND ROY BATTY BOTH FOUGHT AT THE TANHAUSER GATE!!! Maybe they were on the same side! Maybe they foughtagainsteach other? How cool would that be! It's all right there on the screen when the officer goes over his combat history.

I've gotten a great deal of enjoyment teasing super fans of Blade Runner about it. Literally the best part of Soldier is that you can link it to Blade Runner for teasing purposes. I do still like it on its own merits though.

The Quick and the Dead was another one that grew on me over time. When I figured out that it was a live screen adaptation of Feng Shui The Action Roleplaying Game I really came around to it. Headcanon saved the whole thing.
Seriously half the movie is close ups of kurt russels dead dead eyes and the other half is walking back and forth along a trail of junk in a dust storm. The few fight scenes are pretty bad and basically the only "deaths" when people fall from very modest heights onto their backs. Apparently that is the super soldier weak spot.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hrm.. Batman & Robin may beat out Eragon.

I've never walked out of a movie though. I was a little salty when I found out the only reason we were at Eragon was because she wanted to see how terrible it was, having read the book and knowing it would be crap. But I made the best of it in a MST3K sort of way.

But Batman.. god, the ice puns.
HOLY RUSTED GRATE BATMAN!