Wheel of Time

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking LOL. What a flaming faggot this guy is. I know it's old but I just saw it in that r/whitecloaks page.

1639186774004.png

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
almost everything in this episode was just made up shit, right? I don't remember the gang heading to the Eye of the World to kill a weak dark one. Was Tar Valon even in book 1? All just seems so bizarre and bad. Won't any of the Aes Sedai wonder where the fuck "the most powerful channeler in 1000 years" vanished to? I hope the next episode is nothing but Matt banging aes sedai novices while two fisting Two Rivers brandy.

now we enter the phase of the bad TV show where we just try to guess whether the next episode will be as bad or worse than this weeks. The end has arrived when there is nothing but worse to worse every week, but you can never reach absolute worst. I'm predicting next episode will be great, then a bad finale. I predict at least one more gay kissing/ass scene, but zero lesbian scenes. Zero tranny scenes this season but next year a popular character will be trans.

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
almost everything in this episode was just made up shit, right? I don't remember the gang heading to the Eye of the World to kill a weak dark one. Was Tar Valon even in book 1? All just seems so bizarre and bad. Won't any of the Aes Sedai wonder where the fuck "the most powerful channeler in 1000 years" vanished to? I hope the next episode is nothing but Matt banging aes sedai novices while two fisting Two Rivers brandy.

now we enter the phase of the bad TV show where we just try to guess whether the next episode will be as bad or worse than this weeks. The end has arrived when there is nothing but worse to worse every week, but you can never reach absolute worst. I'm predicting next episode will be great, then a bad finale. I predict at least one more gay kissing/ass scene, but zero lesbian scenes. Zero tranny scenes this season but next year a popular character will be trans.
None of the main characters go to Tar Valon in the first book. Some of the main character stuff that happens in Tar Valon in the show happens in Caemlyn in the book.

• 2Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I hope the next episode is nothing but Matt banging aes sedai novices while two fisting Two Rivers brandy.

Nope, no such luck. From what I've been able to gather, ep 6 was the last episode before some covid lockdown that shut down shooting for a bit, and it was during this break that the Mat actor had some kind of mental breakdown and ended up leaving the show and so wasn't there for the filming of the last 2 episodes of the season.

Edit: Forgot to add, this is also the reason why Mat stays behind and doesn't go into the Ways.

• 3Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Just finished the 6th episode. The pacing is absolutely horrible. The development of the story is like a fucking snail. I mirror everything said before in this thread. I want to like this (haven't read the books), but can't.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I look forward to him buying a cool horn from some peddler in Tar Valon.

Which would probably be Fain, since at this point in the travesty, he's still just a fucking peddler...with a voyeurism fetish.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Which would probably be Fain, since at this point in the travesty, he's still just a fucking peddler...with a voyeurism fetish.
If he trades the dagger for it we've neatly eliminated like 800 pages of story!

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Raes

Vyemm Raider
More content better than the show. Probably the best one is from the comments: "Waste of Time" Not the funniest, but the truest.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This cannot come out fast enough....

1639230299796.png

I enjoy fantasy based stories. I want to enjoy Wheel of Time but it is very difficult. Witcher needs to come out so I can stop watching Wheel.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
Witcher season 2 drops all episodes this friday, and early reviews are super positive although that is meaningless nowadays and in fact critics liking stuff usually means it sucks lol (i think critics like WoT)

• 2Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My dad for some reason keeps on wanting me to watch this to see if it’s good. I told him not to bother based on all the shit here. I get the feeling he’s just going to go watch it anyway and think it’s cool. I don’t remember super much from the books I read, but I remember enough that most of this show sounds retarded. Of course I feel like a moron now since I just donated a shit of books, including all my WoT books and now I just want to read them again instead of watching this.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

I forgot Moriane had not been back to Tar Valon in 20 years. That little detail gets dumber with her being in lesbians in the show.

I don't understand why the dagger thing was even in the show, when nothing came of it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I forgot Moriane had not been back to Tar Valon in 20 years. That little detail gets dumber with her being in lesbians in the show.

I don't understand why the dagger thing was even in the show, when nothing came of it.
i mean those characters had an in lesbians relationship in the past in the books, but yeah 20 years and all that.