Poll When you go food shopping do you the pick the checkout isle with the cutest jailbait?

When you go food shopping do you the pick the checkout isle with the cutest jailbait?

• Total voters

trex

Queen Bee
What kind of small town with ample jobs do you all live in? The economy is such shit in Portland that the people bagging my groceries also probably taught me my ABCs

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I always gauge my line-standing antics to the relative speed of the line given the items people are carrying. I'm sure there's some innate formula I'm applying to each person, but if it takes 5 minutes to handle one dude with a bottle of wine and a pack of smokes, I'm changing lines. Jailbait/black/other or not.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I asked my old boss and two buddies today, and they all agree hottest chick line wins.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
I pick the shortest line that doesn't have someone with 100 things in their cart in it because I can see hot/hotter chicks elsewhere and I want to get away from the mutants shopping at the store.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Someone needs to do the math here. I think a hot jailbait piece of ass is probably worth standing behind a bitch with some bananas and coffee, but not worth standing behind the soccer mom with a months worth of groceries and coupons and shit.

For those saying that skip lines with dindus. What if it's a young hot dindu. I know I know super fucking rare but we are talking hypothetical. Do they cancel each other out?

• 1Brony

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Depends on the vernacular used with the customers in front of you, I would imagine. If she speaks actual english instead of the pidgin that is ebonics, if that's why you go shopping then go for it. If you hear "acks" at any point, I would say it is probably worth changing lines. You never know what shenanigans could occur in that type of environment. Dogs and cats... living together.

There's a reasonable amount of cancellation going on, but there's also some clear warning signs.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Soon thanks to Amazon cute jailbait casheers will be a thing of the past! :(

[video]

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, sounds nice, but I don't even have Amazon Fresh where I live yet, so I'm not holding my breath.