Poll When you go food shopping do you the pick the checkout isle with the cutest jailbait?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

When you go food shopping do you the pick the checkout isle with the cutest jailbait?

• Total voters

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Publix usually has older people at the registers these days, so I just go jerk off in the produce section. There's just something about heads of cabbage all stacked up.

Quote for your region homeboy. Miami's got old fuckers. We've got our share of old people working at Publix - but they're maybe 30-40% and usually on bagging duty up here.

Vaclav

all ya'll Dindus with the complaining about lack of 16 year old babes at the checkout isle need to start shopping at Wegmans

What region? Maryland/PA Wegman's I had an average hiring age of around 30-32 for front end staff. (a few kids, lots of middle aged, and a handful of ancients - last store literally had a 82 year old still not retired yet when my health turned) Unless hiring demographics have changed a ton while I was sick, but I'd be surprised if they did since back in my day Danny was still reviewing hiring data and such when he came through. [My career previous to my health screwing me over for a while was Wegman's HR focused on new openings - I'd usually stick with a store for it's first 1-2 years, don't think I made it to a 3rd anniversary for any location before moving onward]

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
What region? Maryland/PA Wegman's I had an average hiring age of around 30-32 for front end staff. (a few kids, lots of middle aged, and a handful of ancients - last store literally had a 82 year old still not retired yet when my health turned) Unless hiring demographics have changed a ton while I was sick, but I'd be surprised if they did since back in my day Danny was still reviewing hiring data and such when he came through. [My career previous to my health screwing me over for a while was Wegman's HR focused on new openings - I'd usually stick with a store for it's first 1-2 years, don't think I made it to a 3rd anniversary for any location before moving onward]
the one I go to is in Cherry Hill NJ

Vaclav

the one I go to is in Cherry Hill NJ

Ah, NFC for out there - think our first NJ store was going up right as I got sick. And I think the HR person who was handling that side is probably retired by now so likely someone I don't know handling that territory. (she'd be 75-80 now)

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Waltmart has some of the worst looking cashiers. I would say proper grocery stores have the juiciest cashier out in front.

In states that would be places like Whole Food.

But why do this when you can go to McDonald for complete experience 80% of the time.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Quote for your region homeboy. Miami's got old fuckers. We've got our share of old people working at Publix - but they're maybe 30-40% and usually on bagging duty up here.
My bad. I'll try and include more accurate age demographic information next time I make a post about jerking off to cabbage.

• 1Worf
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I haven't seen this meme in a long time but....

this-thread-is-useless-without-pictures-meme-9253.jpg

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Go to Chik Fil A they laugh at you old ass dad jokes, and say my pleasure a lot.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck Srathor, I was just gonna comment Chik Fil A, never seen an ugly bitch working there unless shes a manager.

Vaclav

Fuck Srathor, I was just gonna comment Chik Fil A, never seen an ugly bitch working there unless shes a manager.

Don't they have a virginity clause in working for CFA though? I know they're super religious and all...

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heh the stores are mostly franchises, and hire anyone. The owner of the corp was religious, and made it a rule to not be open on Sundays.
99.99% of the bullshit spread about the place is simply fake news.

People own the franchises because they make money. Lot's of money.

• 1SJW

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I like the gas station or comvenience store cashiers that are about 20 or so. Legal, and not worn out. And I can day dream about leaving my wife and child for them. I may be a fat alcoholic to women in their 30s, but to a 20 year old working the cash register at 7/11, im a catch. I can pay all their bills, put them in a nice car and house. And im old and lazy enough that I wont be all over them sexually like someone their age. just a few pumps a week is about all I have energy for.

We all win.

Banging a 19 year old cashier is a top day dream during my two hours of commute a day, along with getting cancer and how I could lose weight and avoid work, or my wife and kid getting killed by a drunk driver and how I could start a new life with the insurance money.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 6 users

Vaclav

Heh the stores are mostly franchises, and hire anyone. The owner of the corp was religious, and made it a rule to not be open on Sundays.
99.99% of the bullshit spread about the place is simply fake news.

People own the franchises because they make money. Lot's of money.

I guess I always end up living near non-franchise ones - I've always been to one's that have been owned by "CFA Enterprises" with a manager listed for the receipts I've bothered to check. I wonder what the ratio of franchises is for CFA.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Don't they have a virginity clause in working for CFA though? I know they're super religious and all...
you honestly think a fast food chain could get away with a virginity clause for it's employees?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
No, but I do pull over for any fundraiser car wash where the high school is pimping out their girls to raise money for a class / club trip. Last one had the cheerleaders doing stunts for tips. Hand stand with splits seemed to be the popular request.

14171470412_428516582f_b.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vaclav

you honestly think a fast food chain could get away with a virginity clause for it's employees?

LOL, no - just making a joke at all their "marriage christian camps", "orphan christian camps", Sundays off, etc stuff that they do. I went to Sunday School as a kid, and every time I go into a CFA only the management don't look plucked right out of Sunday School. (course first two girls I seriously dated were from such anyhow....)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Shortest line. Barely look at the cashier beyond a friendly hello, ain't nobody got time for that.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No, but I do pull over for any fundraiser car wash where the high school is pimping out their girls to raise money for a class / club trip. Last one had the cheerleaders doing stunts for tips. Hand stand with splits seemed to be the popular request.

14171470412_428516582f_b.jpg
Man I've done that plenty of times in the past! I mean, I run mine through an automated wash anyway, might as well stand around and look at jailbait.

As far as grocery stores, I might have even commented before that the Raley's near me has to be run by a man among men, because almost every bagger is a hot high school or college aged chick. And just recently I was washing clothes in the shitty fucking community laundry at my new apartments, and a hot young girl walked in and I was able to strike up a conversation without seeming creepy because I recognized her and yes, in fact, she works at that fucking Raley's and just got promoted to checker. I've since gone through her line a couple of times and chatted it up with her a bit. No, I have no delusions that I'll hit that, but I can look and get a smile, which is better than some old hag scowling at me because I bought Fireball and Pop Tarts at 7am.

So yeah, I've typically got nowhere I need to be that urgently that I can't spend 2 extra minutes waiting for the hottie.

• 1Solidarity