Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

dizzie

Triggered Happy
David Bellamy - Botanist and Broadcaster.

He's probably not well known in the US, but he was an absolute legend in the UK and presented a whole load of kids and adult TV shows about nature. Every child who grew up in the UK in the 1970s and 1980s knew him as they showed his TV shows as part of the school curriculum.

God Speed Sir!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
IMG_3741.JPG

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sinnes

Molten Core Raider
Can't believe she was 61 years old. That's a shame.

Met her once around 2012-2013, very nice lady. doing work on asphalt in the most exclusive mansion-ridden part stockholm on a very hot day she appeared with a pitcher of juice for us. apparently she lived nearby. very easygoing talkative woman! was sad to hear that she passed. 17 years of cancer, harsh:/

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I wish I still had a link to the video of him swinging an 80 pound jack and taking out an official that was giving him a hard time. Him and Yunick defined and developed the art of cheating or as he would say "racing around the rules".

Here it someone tweeted it.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wish I still had a link to the video of him swinging an 80 pound jack and taking out an official that was giving him a hard time. Him and Yunick defined and developed the art of cheating or as he would say "racing around the rules".

Looks like he was just being careless because he was in a rush. he almost took out his crew members too.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like he was just being careless because he was in a rush. he almost took out his crew members too.

And that is the sign of a true shitlord master. “Oh oops I was just in a hurry oops”

• 2Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
He was never on the radio here. But I used to have him on the TV in the office when he was TV for a while. I liked some of his music guest he would have.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He was definitely a legend. I never listened to him directly, but O&A used to poke fun of him a lot, and he was on the air with them a few times.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

As they'd say at Monty Python:
This demonstrates the value of not being in the way

• 2Like