Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Cybsled

All sorts of street drugs are commonly being cut with fentanyl now. Not saying those street drugs were safe to begin with, but seems like you're really rolling the dice now

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
All sorts of street drugs are commonly being cut with fentanyl now. Not saying those street drugs were safe to begin with, but seems like you're really rolling the dice now
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
What's crazy is that they said he bought 3 pills and they found 2 of them still on him so 1 pill and he's tits up. I wonder if that dealer had any customers left by the end of the week.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
What's crazy is that they said he bought 3 pills and they found 2 of them still on him so 1 pill and he's tits up. I wonder if that dealer had any customers left by the end of the week.
Well, they also found coke and stuff so he mixed a bunch of shit probably.

Cybsled

Depending on how much fentanyl they mixed into that single pill, 1 is all it would need to be deadly. It doesn't take much for it to become a lethal dose. Quick googled image for reference.

1689455457501.png

This always sounds weird to me. I know dealers aren't the smartest but I know they want returning customers

The dealers presumably aren't the suppliers. So long as dealers keep buying it, suppliers probably don't care that much if some percentage of users end up dying

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This always sounds weird to me. I know dealers aren't the smartest but I know they want returning customers
It’s typically by accident. It’s really easy to overmix fentanyl due to how little it takes to kill someone who doesn’t have Floyd blood tolerance.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's right in the headline. The cause was died suddenly.
Given the melanin she might have refused the jibber jabber and just died of a good old fashioned heart attack. Black and fat and 50+ is not a great place to be when rolling those dice, or so we learned before statistics were deemed racist because feels.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It’s wild to think someone took the time to publish an article on some unknown 22 year old cam whore.

Garnering 100K followers on Instagram for nothing more than looking cute isn’t exactly star power. She wasn’t influencing anything other than some boners.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We really seem to be stretching the "celebrity" portion of the thread title.
i consider SteveMRE1989 a celebrity. every time he disappears for 4-6 months i think he finally died from a bad can of 1917 war rations.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

i consider SteveMRE1989 a celebrity. every time he disappears for 4-6 months i think he finally died from a bad can of 1917 war rations.

He actually just posted 2 new videos. One was some "food in a tube" stuff that U2 spy plane pilots use. Had no idea that sort of stuff was a thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It’s wild to think someone took the time to publish an article on some unknown 22 year old cam whore.

Garnering 100K followers on Instagram for nothing more than looking cute isn’t exactly star power. She wasn’t influencing anything other than some boners.

It says YouTube star