Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I'm with you chuck, there should absolutely be coverage. Like I said in Kenosha whenever it happened there was plenty of coverage and it was all about stop going over there. There is plenty of swimming and fishing spots to go to that won't kill you. It's not about being a good enough swimmer it's about thinking you're safe and then the next moment you are choking down water and being pulled around or under.

As far as this specific incident, I'm not really up on the details, I'm sure there was plenty of signs and all the locals probably know all about spots just like that, but you're right, dick, people think they'll be fine and that nothing will happen so they go around acting entitled about it and then end up on the news. Well, I guess they don't even get that

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
WTF? Do folks not teach kids how to deal with a Rip Tide anymore? Every kid here learns this before they are allowed in the ocean.

1 - Don't panic.

2 - Swim PARALLEL to the shore NOT back towards it til you are outside the Rip, they aren't usually very wide.

3 - Relax and catch a few waves to get back in to shore.
No. That isn’t something that people deal with in Arkansas. If you don’t grow up around the ocean you’re not going to have that taught to you as a child.

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_5626.jpeg

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think one of his best/funniest roles was in "So I Married an Axe Murderer." He was awesome.
sometimes it sucks being older, but sometimes its fucking awesome because you whippersnappers miss out on some cool shit. Alan Arkin has always been best known for costarring in The In Laws with Peter Falk.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
sometimes it sucks being older, but sometimes its fucking awesome because you whippersnappers miss out on some cool shit. Alan Arkin has always been best known for costarring in The In Laws with Peter Falk.

Yeah, I know that one, too. But I loved him in SIMAAM

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Has skanky Madge given up the ghost yet, or are they going to pull a Jaime Fox and drag this shit out for months?
Mads is already home from the hospital. I guess she's ok. Maybe she needed some adrenochrome pumped in her. The story is she was putting in 12 hour days exercising and rehearsing to keep up with Taylor Swift and she "burnt out". Sounds like bullshit. She has her core audience, they don't expect a 65 yr old woman to give a 3 hour performance. They just want to hear their favorite songs from their childhoods.

• 1Like

Goatface

Coroner report (she passed away in January at a hospital in the L.A. area after suffering cardiac arrest.)

1689302818904.png

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Elvis dies on the shitter, Lisa Marie dies cause she can't shit.

Can't make this stuff up.

well, technically Elvis couldn't shit either. He tried to push one out but his heart couldn't take the pressure. So you can say that shit runs in the family. Or more accurately doesn't run.

• 1Like

Goatface

never heard of russo before, so she might count as a celebrity, de niro's grandson probably not, but close i guess.

1689432389166.png
1689432634755.png