Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Watching shit like that makes me think a World War isn't such a bad idea. These people need purpose, and they find it in this retarded nonsense. A World War might give them some perspective.

what's got into you lately? You're on a roll. I'm laughing my head off again.

What exactly in that video has gotten you so riled up? I mean, the people crying racism are obviously dumb but your reaction is extreme considering that it's just standard woke nonsense we've seen 1000x before

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just the fact that it went back and forth with reactions to reactions to reactions about whether or not eating Chinese food is racist, and then even dumber, whether the way Brits phrase eating it is racist.

Like I said, these people need some perspective. Maybe when you're worried about your city being bombed you stop worrying about dumb shit like this.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

pre -emptive STFU anyone that says this isn't relevant.

"He was the only person in history to run the marathon under two hours and one minute in a record-eligible race. He ran three of the seven fastest marathons in history."

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

"He was the only person in history to run the marathon under two hours and one minute in a record-eligible race. He ran three of the seven fastest marathons in history."

• 5Like
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The thread title says Celebrity. A celebrity is someone that a significant percentage of the general populace would know who the fuck they are. Not niche record holders or regionally known individuals, someone that the average person on the street will say they might have heard of. Almost every one of your entries aren't celebrities outside of a select, small circle. Just like you used to scour new movie releases to spam threads, now you scour the obituaries for anyone with an iota of possible recognition. Because you crave attention and your autism only knows one way to get it.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The thread title says Celebrity. A celebrity is someone that a significant percentage of the general populace would know who the fuck they are. Not niche record holders or regionally known individuals, someone that the average person on the street will say they might have heard of. Almost every one of your entries aren't celebrities outside of a select, small circle. Just like you used to scour new movie releases to spam threads, now you scour the obituaries for anyone with an iota of possible recognition. Because you crave attention and your autism only knows one way to get it.

The marathon world record is not niche, especially with the recent developments in running shoe technology which have been responsible for sub 2 hour marathons

And dedicated sponsored world record attempts INEOS 1:59 Challenge

Just because you're sheltered doesn't mean it's not relevant. If I thought it was even 1% irrelevant I wouldn't post due to heat this thread is getting, or rather the amount of whiny sheltered people like who.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

one of those iconic Brit celebrities we hear about, no doubt. you are such a muppet.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the real question is how much of the nation's Diabeetus cases can be attributed to fucking poptarts?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users