Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So edgy. You were a better troll as Tanoomba you piece of shit.
1598667924290.png

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Cathy Smith, the woman who injected John Belushi with drugs that ended up killing him, has died. She was 73.

Smith dated Lightfoot for several years in the 1970s and was the inspiration behind the musician's 1974 hit "Sundown."

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Cathy Smith, the woman who injected John Belushi with drugs that ended up killing him, has died. She was 73.

Smith dated Lightfoot for several years in the 1970s and was the inspiration behind the musician's 1974 hit "Sundown."
this cunt had almost 40 more years than Belushi would have had. i hope she rots in hell.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I can't wait for the celebs to start making statements how he was an inspiration etc. The truth is, come next week, no one will even remember his name. At best he'll be "that guy who was in that movie. What happened to him? He died? Oh wow, I never knew"

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Boseman's passing sucks. Not because he's black or famous or in any way important. But because he was young. And it wasn't apparent. It was sudden. A childhood friend my same age, who I'd known since we played Excitebike on NES as kids, literally died this fucking year from colon cancer after over two years of remission. 38 years old with four kids and a wife. Just... Fuck you.

Fuck cancer.

• 11Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What is to honor her, as the foundation of the family?
46385C2C-473C-4B63-B795-04A12503C035.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
are you saying he would have died anyway? cuz many people do recover from heroin addiction without dying.

I'm saying blaming a OD of an addict by another addict makes zero sense. It could have been him, her or any other random addict that could have killed him/her/it by OD

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm saying blaming a OD of an addict by another addict makes zero sense. It could have been him, her or any other random addict that could have killed him/her/it by OD
you can handwave it away all you like but giving someone a fatal dose of heroin is still murder.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's not murder unless she did it on purpose. Chances are she did just what he told her to. The guy was a junkie and although it's technically possible that he could have kicked it, death by overdose is the most likely outcome in the situation.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's not murder unless she did it on purpose. Chances are she did just what he told her to. The guy was a junkie and although it's technically possible that he could have kicked it, death by overdose is the most likely outcome in the situation.
yeah, she did it on purpose. it wasnt an accident. its not like she was some 5 yr old and didnt know injecting heroin was fucking deadly. lets be real here

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
In the end, he was a junkie and he got what he signed up for. I have as much sympathy for him as I would someone that got hit by a truck after they signed up to be a human speedbump.