Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Ya, no way he would of did heron without her.
source (2).gif

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Dame Diana Rigg, 82. Actress probably best known for playing Emma Peel in the Avengers.

4441 - Copy.png

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
RIP.

Diana Rigg was definitely on the list of all-time great TV hotties.

Awesome that she got a role she could act the shit out of before her career was over. Her character even got to die before the show turned to complete shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Dame Diana Rigg, 82. Actress probably best known for playing Emma Peel in the Avengers.

View attachment 301190
When you see teeth like that, is it from not properly brushing and flossing in your youth? Serious overgrowth of your gums. Adult teeth are not that small, so the gums have to be enlarged to hide them like that.

EDIT: Looks like that's exactly the cause... at least some of the time.
gummy-smile-before-and-after.jpg

More otherwise hot chicks should get the surgery to fix their busted teeth. You're just removing some excess gums, but it makes a hell of a difference.

EDIT2: I searched a little more and found that there's also another form where the upper face grows longer than the rest, causing your jaw to actually be lower. There's special braces you can get that somehow fix this, but I have no idea how braces can move your jaw itself.

b43baca8222cc6dc0b0b125afe6e5ee2.jpg

Magic.

Last edited:
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
When you see teeth like that, is it from not properly brushing and flossing in your youth? Serious overgrowth of your gums. Adult teeth are not that small, so the gums have to be enlarged to hide them like that.

Don't know enough about dentistry to tell you what would cause that. Her teeth don't look like she didn't brush them regularly and her gums look healthy from the colour, but it's not a great photo so who knows.

It was the early to mid 60s when that picture was taken - she wasn't that famous at the time. Dental surgery in the UK back then was utterly shite. She probably had some cosmetics done by 1973 when this 2nd picture was taken, she was famous at this point and had some cash to get her stuff done privately.

dr - Copy.png

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
RIP RGB

She was an amazing woman and a titan in her field.

There will never be another Ruth Bader Ginsburg but hopefully there will be millions of others trying.

shutterstock_287703608-900x788.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Unlikely. It's hard to find a fighter these days in women, despite their claims of empowerment. They are all whiney weak self entitled babies compared to RBG's generation. My grandmother and great grandmother both were they types to be painting rooms and working on the lawnmower at even 85+ years old. They were the get off your ass and get it done gen. They still exist but like religion they become less and less numerous each year.

• 2Like

Hosix

All labs matter!

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

looks like old age can stop him, is the answer

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
A troubling amount of wrestlers die young, 60 is not too old.

His team mate had died at 46 years old, heart attack.

All those 80's - 90's era guys juiced up on roids.

edit: had my message written and hit post, just as arbitary put up that video link, which potentially says more than my post ( which is just my 1/2 baked opinion ) I will watch that video later.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Wrestling gets pretty dark. There are pay per views from the early and mid 1990s where almost everyone on screen is dead.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Owen Hart dying at 34 was probably the worst. He was in tremendous pain because of falling from the rafters.