Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Szlia

Michael Lonsdale, an amazing british-french actor died at 89 a few days ago. His career in movies spanned six decades and more than 200 parts. He was mostly active in french cinema, but is well known internationally for his portrayal of Hugo Drax, the big bad of Moonraker. You are likely to also have seen him in bit parts in Ronin or Munich. One of his last very notable role was as a monk in Des hommes et des dieux (Of Gods and Men) in 2010, a part that earned him a number of accolades.

With an imposing figure and yet a very soft voice, often used with deliberate diction and calm demeanor, he gave almost instantly gravitas to his characters, making him pretty sought after for bit parts that play a key role in movies.

In his later years, he also became well known for his catholicism as he wrote a number of books about faith.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
A troubling amount of wrestlers die young, 60 is not too old.

His team mate had died at 46 years old, heart attack.

All those 80's - 90's era guys juiced up on roids.

edit: had my message written and hit post, just as arbitary put up that video link, which potentially says more than my post ( which is just my 1/2 baked opinion ) I will watch that video later.
I would rather die at 60 after spending my youth shooting roids, blowing coke, and banging a new whore every night than live to 90 living an unextraordinary life.

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Michael Lonsdale, an amazing british-french actor died at 89 a few days ago. His career in movies spanned six decades and more than 200 parts. He was mostly active in french cinema, but is well known internationally for his portrayal of Hugo Drax, the big bad of Moonraker. You are likely to also have seen him in bit parts in Ronin or Munich. One of his last very notable role was as a monk in Des hommes et des dieux (Of Gods and Men) in 2010, a part that earned him a number of accolades.

With an imposing figure and yet a very soft voice, often used with deliberate diction and calm demeanor, he gave almost instantly gravitas to his characters, making him pretty sought after for bit parts that play a key role in movies.

In his later years, he also became well known for his catholicism as he wrote a number of books about faith.

You left out his best role in the Day of the Jackal.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I would rather die at 60 after spending my youth shooting roids, blowing coke, and banging a new whore every night than live to 90 living an unextraordinary life.
but is it worth it if your final ten years are surgery after surgery, agonizing pain and being crippled?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
but is it worth it if your final ten years are surgery after surgery, agonizing pain and being crippled?
Honestly you could put me down at 40 if it meant 20 years of good blow and clean pussy every night.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
good blow and clean pussy
giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member

A fan of the wrestling eh? Which one's your favorite superstar?

I'm gonna have a guess: Roman Reigns.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Didn't he blame his medical issues on sucking on metal guitar picks for years? Sounded pretty loopy.