Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Oldbased

> Than U
Always in the 40s or 65+ it seems.
My brother died instantly at 41. I nearly did at 43. 2 R's have died in the past week or so 41 and 42.
Odd that heart conditions always hit people around 40 or not at all until much later.
There are no coincidences, but there is many mysteries.
Is it programmed in genetic code, an alteration due to some event or substance on Earth, or something even more odd?

The widow maker is a odd event indeed.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I've heard that if you have a heart attack before 50 it's probably genetic no matter how healthy or unhealthy you are (short of say, massive amounts of cocaine or something). You can damage your heart by being unhealthy/having uncontrolled high blood pressure but it takes a while.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Always in the 40s or 65+ it seems.
My brother died instantly at 41. I nearly did at 43. 2 R's have died in the past week or so 41 and 42.
Odd that heart conditions always hit people around 40 or not at all until much later.
If you look at the stats, then no. There are more people dying at 50 from heart attacks than at 40, and less than at 60. It's just that 40 is the age at which heart attacks begin "in earnest". Evolution stops caring very much about your heart after you've finished having babies.

Oldbased

> Than U
If you look at the stats, then no. There are more people dying at 50 from heart attacks than at 40, and less than at 60. It's just that 40 is the age at which heart attacks begin "in earnest". Evolution stops caring very much about your heart after you've finished having babies.
F your stats.
I am using perception and local obits.
Those are my facts.

Facts are mired with centuries of data.
The world doesn't give a fuck about how people died in 1940.
This is 2021

• 1Slow

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Biology decided our useful life cycle on our planet is about 40 or 50 years. Man playing God has decided we can extend that much longer than originally designed.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Wtf. You think your wife died so you decide to just wander out of the hospital without talking to anyone? You don’t ask “what’s next?” Or “where will they take her body?” Or anything?

They didn’t have any monitoring equipment hooked up that would have started blaring if she died?

Something is fucky. Not that I care, just read it and made me go wtf?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dr Dre just suffered a brain anuerysm.
tenor.gif

• 1Mother of God

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Phil Spector died from Covid related blah blah . . .

He was one of the most influential music producers in history. Developing the 'wall of sound'

He then got loopy in the head.

Killed a young actress and spent the last decade in jail.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Phil Spector died from Covid related blah blah . . .

He was one of the most influential music producers in history. Developing the 'wall of sound'

He then got loopy in the head.

Killed a young actress and spent the last decade in jail.
he was big in the music industry, but yeah, drugs are bad ,, mmkay.