Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Guy was never really "in shape" that I remember. Just always kind of a thick dude.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
bad day to be in Cinderella.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
That sucks. My wife randomly sings parts of the lyrics to 'Shake Me' every couple months and really gets into it. She wasn't into Big Hair bands back in the day but started listening to them about 6 years ago when she got Sirius in her new car. She'll be sad when I tell her another band member died.

Their music videos kill me with that big hair flying around.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That sucks. My wife randomly sings parts of the lyrics to 'Shake Me' every couple months and really gets into it. She wasn't into Big Hair bands back in the day but started listening to them about 6 years ago when she got Sirius in her new car. She'll be sad when I tell her another band member died.

Their music videos kill me with that big hair flying around.

that whole album is pretty solid. i used to have a rule of thumb about buying albums, if i hear 3 songs from it that i like, then its worth buying the LP. i never got zonked with that method.
i dont think they ever released this one as a single and its fucking sick.
this one is killer too.

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Their Night Songs album is one of the best of all the glam bands...not better than Ratt Out of the Cellar but a top 5 for sure.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Their Night Songs album is one of the best of all the glam bands...not better than Ratt Out of the Cellar but a top 5 for sure.
top 5 glam band albums? shit man, we gotta set some rules for something like that, because there was period during the 80s where everyone glammed it up, even Ozzy. there were some exceptional albums in that time.
if i am to go by the bands the girls at my highschool thought the guys were "cute", then i can say yes Night Songs is top 5. Dokken: Tooth and Nail, Ratt Out Of The Cellar, though thats not the album the chicks all dug, they loved Invasion Of Privacy more. girls didnt like Def Leppard, i think they tried to sell Joe Elliot as a hunk, but the dude was just too old looking and so was his band. but Pyromania is probably the best glam metal album of the 80s. every song on there is a classic. the chicks all really loved Motley Crue the best though. i love me some Crue, but even Shout At The Devil or Theater of Pain or Girls Girls Girls or Dr Feelgood can't touch Pyromania and those are all really good albums.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
top 5 glam band albums? shit man, we gotta set some rules for something like that, because there was period during the 80s where everyone glammed it up, even Ozzy. there were some exceptional albums in that time.
if i am to go by the bands the girls at my highschool thought the guys were "cute", then i can say yes Night Songs is top 5. Dokken: Tooth and Nail, Ratt Out Of The Cellar, though thats not the album the chicks all dug, they loved Invasion Of Privacy more. girls didnt like Def Leppard, i think they tried to sell Joe Elliot as a hunk, but the dude was just too old looking and so was his band. but Pyromania is probably the best glam metal album of the 80s. every song on there is a classic. the chicks all really loved Motley Crue the best though. i love me some Crue, but even Shout At The Devil or Theater of Pain or Girls Girls Girls or Dr Feelgood can't touch Pyromania and those are all really good albums.
It's too late in the night to argue but Ozzy has never been glam jesus christ a little make up yes, fuck I wore eye liner in hight school...Diary of a Madman, The Ultimate Sin, and Bark at the Moon are Metal as fuck!

Goatface

he did go through a short big hair phase
1626704046214.png

young zakk lol. a little miracle that he is still kicking.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he did go through a short big hair phase
View attachment 363009
young zakk lol. a little miracle that he is still kicking.
for anyone just tuning in, Ozzy has not died. he is unkillable anyway.
Ozzy totally went with the trends.
nothing wrong with that, Kiss fans get super salty if you bring up the time they went disco. it happened, some liked it, some didnt. this was a long time ago.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dude, the hair metal phase had, sadly, the Dead or Alive guy. Now that's a f'n tragedy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dude, the hair metal phase had, sadly, the Dead or Alive guy. Now that's a f'n tragedy.
I met him. My friends band booked time at a studio in nyc and the guy we were waiting on was the gay dude from dead or alive. He didnt have that crazy hair anymore. This was in the late 90s. Seemed nice enough, he had a big entourage. I guess even one hit wonders can make a career out just one song.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I met him. My friends band booked time at a studio in nyc and the guy we were waiting on was the gay dude from dead or alive. He didnt have that crazy hair anymore. This was in the late 90s. Seemed nice enough, he had a big entourage. I guess even one hit wonders can make a career out just one song.

he was an abomination

4.jpg

pete-burns.jpg

• 1Worf