Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

Isn't this the one who kept biting people at the WH? Fuckers probably put him down so he wasn't an "embarrassment".

No, the biting one was the younger rescue German Shepard. Champ was their older mellow German Shepard.

Rescue dogs in general can be tough to deal with (there is a reason they are rescue dogs in many cases). I had some friends in years past who one got a rescue dog (I think the rescue was maybe 2 years old?) to go with their other dog they had raised since he was a puppy. Rescue dog wasnt very well trained - would jump up on the table to grab food, didn't listen well, would chase their cats, etc. Because you aren't getting them from a puppy usually, it can be harder to retrain them or nix bad habits.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah and a lot of times they were given up in the first place because of behavior problems that their previous owner couldn't deal with. They probably don't know but it would be pretty funny to be the previous owner whose asshole dog wound up in the white house biting people.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not sure if this is true. if so, thats pretty sad. RIP.
damn hoaxers

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
xdcdxY7Gq2GFgtWld1nnK8UdimQ.jpg

• 5Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dutch investigate journalist/crime reporter Peter R de Vries, shot in broad daylight in the middle of Amsterdam. His name probably doesn't ring a bell for Americans but you may have seen his documentary about the Natalee Holloway case where he used undercover criminals to extract the truth from her alleged killer, for which he won an Emmy award.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Biz was one of the OGs back in the late 80s. He had some good shit.

Sounds like complications from Diabeetuss.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user