Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pete Burns, former lead singer of Dead or Alive; passed away in 2016.

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

sindaael

<Banned>
So what new technologies they got now with the advent of the lynching death? I don't know anything about it. Would like to inquire about it, but I still think we are ok on technology. Just not video game style.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I loved Mason's stand up, he had some really funny bits. They play a lot of his clips on the local AM comedy radio channel.

He was the Jewiest of Jews, but liked to make fun of it, which I respect deeply.

Comedy is dying/dead, and that is a terrible shame and a symptom of how shitty Current Year is.

I grew up on Evening at the Improv and other shit like that. We all died listening to Eddie Murphy and Delirious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Want to hold my spot

notsorry.png

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, as much as I don't really like her, best of thoughts to her. fuck cancer.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
I never wish bad health on anyone. But she did want the president decapitated, so it's pretty tough feeling any remorse for her.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I didn’t even realize she was 92 years old
B096BD0B-0453-445F-A7AD-C3FE11EB93CE.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
they never get all of it. if its in her lungs and she doesnt smoke, that means it came from somewhere else and they havent found it yet. its going everywhere.
i mean it's only at the turn of the century that we banned restaurant smoking and shes been doing tv/comedy clubs since the 80s, so thats a ton of secondhand smoke, in those night clubs while also being in a profession where everyone also smokes, she also grew up in the 60s where everyone smoked so i'm sure theres that.

anyway i hope they have to remove the other lung, robo-kathy would actually be hilarious

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf