Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i mean it's only at the turn of the century that we banned restaurant smoking and shes been doing tv/comedy clubs since the 80s, so thats a ton of secondhand smoke, in those night clubs while also being in a profession where everyone also smokes, she also grew up in the 60s where everyone smoked so i'm sure theres that.

anyway i hope they have to remove the other lung, robo-kathy would actually be hilarious
maybe thats why she looks like shes 61 turning 95.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
. . . turning my stomach.

more like it.

Why she wasn't run out of town on a rail for that image with the President's severed head, I'll never know.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Second hand smoke is not particularly carcinogenic, they moved the decimal multiple places on what was considered 'dangerous' to justify banning it.

Nobody cared because second hand smoke is gross, but it was the kinda fucked up thing we'd oppose these days.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Second hand smoke is not particularly carcinogenic, they moved the decimal multiple places on what was considered 'dangerous' to justify banning it.

Nobody cared because second hand smoke is gross, but it was the kinda fucked up thing we'd oppose these days.
yeah thats always been a pretend boogeyman, but smoking does age you up and if she was in a smokey club for decades, its gonna hag her out much quicker. hence why she looks 90s when she is only 60.

Cybsled

Ya, cigarette smoke breaks down the elastin in the skin, which can cause premature aging in terms of appearance. Another reason not to smoke or be around it.

Although "non-smoking" sections back in the day were bullshit. I remember being like 5 or 6 and parents ask to sit in non-smoking, then we get put at a table that has some tiny divider and the table on the other side of it is puffing away and literal clouds of smoke are wafting over to our table.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ya, cigarette smoke breaks down the elastin in the skin, which can cause premature aging in terms of appearance. Another reason not to smoke or be around it.

Although "non-smoking" sections back in the day were bullshit. I remember being like 5 or 6 and parents ask to sit in non-smoking, then we get put at a table that has some tiny divider and the table on the other side of it is puffing away and literal clouds of smoke are wafting over to our table.
haha, both my parents smoked, my entire family smoked. most of them lived to be old and gray, but they didnt look great. being around my family led to me looking older than i was and so i was able to buy beer at 13 and do whatever the fuck i wanted at an earlier age than was legal to. there used to be a gogo bar i used to go to when i was 17. went there for years because it was around the corner from my work. went there on friday nights and spent a lot on nasty bitches. bartender even flopped her tits out for tips. one day i walked in and said to her, have drink on me, its my birthday. she said "great!!" she got us both a few shots and she casually asked, how old are you? i guess she was expecting me to tell her i was 25 or something. i told her, "i just turned 21 today" lol the surprised and then angry look i got from her when she realized she had been serving an underaged person alcohol for 4 years was priceless. i told her calm down i dont narc, but she was pissed off at me for a good while, she still flopped them puppies out for tips at least.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

70, cancer.
Not gonna lie, had quite the crush on her in Night Court.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Not gonna lie, had quite the crush on her in Night Court.
that one time she had to defend a tranny
a8fd4f6f84c935bdd15c7db884e788ea.png

man, you really had to work for that 80s hair style

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that one time she had to defend a tranny
a8fd4f6f84c935bdd15c7db884e788ea.png

man, you really had to work for that 80s hair style
At least girls put effort into looking good back then, now chicks just put their hair in a bun and go outside in their pajamas

• 2Like

Goatface

one of friends dated a girl that looked just like a young andie macdowell in high school+, but tits were little bigger and hair a tad higher. she got up at 4:30am every morning to get ready. she had about 20min drive to school and it didn't take up till 8:15

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Aww man.

I saw him a few years ago with his family in London. Seemed like a decent guy off camera.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user