Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe not super important to everyone but Mike Busbee just passed away last night:

Knew him from church and family growing up, he would rotate all the instruments on stage as the church needed. My dad played with him a few sundays. My family was fairly connected with their family for a while since my older cousins grew-up along side him in Concord, Cali. This is gunna hit my dad hard, he was a huge supporter of his and pushed him into music scene early on when he was still a teen. I didn't follow him much after I moved away but my family remained close with his. This is gunna hit a lot of my family pretty hard, he was basically "Part of the gang" of the older cousins, they would all do everything together. Been trying to let my dad know since he's in the boonies and their phone is busy, so I'm guessing they know already.

Basically the dude was the "Ghost" writer for a ton of pop-hits, he was pretty involved publicly though so calling him a "ghost" isn't super accurate. His songs hit top 10's a LOT, basically if you had the rights to one of his songs you were going to make money.

Damn, still blown away.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
RIP
25AxJt.gif

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
  • 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This might turn it around for Pantheon!

or... become one of the fallen meme.gifpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Talk about unexpected. Have to wonder if it had to do with drugs, or body being weakened by drug use. Dude was fairly young at 51.