Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Ken Block dying sucks, dude lives an amazing life and was entertaining as hell. He is one of those guys that isn’t really surprising to die young though with all the extreme shit he was always doing. RIP

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Tough year.

Jeremiah Green, a founding member and drummer of US rock band Modest Mouse, died on Saturday after recently being diagnosed with cancer.
“I don’t know a way to ease into this: Today we lost our dear friend Jeremiah,” Modest Mouse wrote on its Instagram account. “He laid down to rest and simply faded out.”

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ken Block dying sucks, dude lives an amazing life and was entertaining as hell. He is one of those guys that isn’t really surprising to die young though with all the extreme shit he was always doing. RIP

The reports on this still don't make much sense. He was riding along a slope and his snowmobile "landed" on top of him. And? So? How is that enough to kill someone? Was it dropping from 20 feet or more?

Fucker

Log Wizard
The reports on this still don't make much sense. He was riding along a slope and his snowmobile "landed" on top of him. And? So? How is that enough to kill someone? Was it dropping from 20 feet or more?
Snowmobiles are heavy. 500+ lbs, more if it is a long track version. I had one that pushed 600 lbs wet. Really unpleasant when I got it stuck.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
AA163LY5.img

• 7Rustled
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Huh. I had actually assumed that they just recast Dr Silberman with JK Simmons for Genisys but apparently it's a completely different character.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK, now I am feeling old. The little kid for crying out loud...

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

that fucking sucks

• 1Solidarity

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

It's wild to think Eight is Enough only ran from 1977 to 1981, but here we are talking about it.

By the way how many of you had the same haircut and shirt?
1673203373892.png

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's wild to think Eight is Enough only ran from 1977 to 1981, but here we are talking about it.

By the way how many of you had the same haircut and shirt?
View attachment 452049
i never had that shirt and i certainly never had a bowl cut. i had super curly hair so my parents let me walk around with it wild. if my parents had bought me that shirt i would have worn it. it reminds me of that old atari game, Breakout.
iu

• 1Solidarity